Thread: Thinking about Date

Thinking about Date

Hi girls,

From past few days I am thinking about having a date as Kendra. I never did this. I am getting so excited about thinking it. Can anyone advise me? Should I do it or not. Is it a good idea.

A date with whom? Going on a date is not a problem but do be careful about how and where you meet the person with whom you wish to date.

What should I be careful about? Please tell me. Date with a guy.

Banned Read only
    I've read some of your other posts/threads. You're still married? What does your wife think about all this? What kind of date are you thinking about? Your expectations may not be the same as your date's expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    A date with whom? Going on a date is not a problem but do be careful about how and where you meet the person with whom you wish to date.
    Date with a guy. This is first time I am thinking to do. Not sure about it. Getting excited about me as a girl with a guy. Can you please tell me what should I do or don't?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I've read some of your other posts/threads. You're still married? What does your wife think about all this? What kind of date are you thinking about? Your expectations may not be the same as your date's expectations.
    My wife is not aware about it. Lately I am having urge to date with guy as a woman.

My opinion is it’s never a good idea to cheat on your SO. Some relationships are open to that with communication, but you’re hiding it from yours so it’s a bad idea imo

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta225 View Post
    My opinion is it’s never a good idea to cheat on your SO. Some relationships are open to that with communication, but you’re hiding it from yours so it’s a bad idea imo
    Thanks for your advice. What should I do with constant urge which I am getting lately.?

Everyone has urges, but I don’t act on every single urge I get. Just takes self control. The best thing you could do is, imo is not go that route. The best way relationships work is through communication. Going behind each other’s back will cause it to fail.

Seriously. Do you have to ask? If you're married, you don't date. Pretty simple. You get no special dispensation because your girl side would be dating and your male side would be married or any other such ridiculousness. And none of this, "Oh, but my girl side is so powerful now that I just have to"! BS! If you can't control yourself, get a divorce.

Ok all thanks for the reply. I realised my mistake. Sorry.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You are dealing with a fantasy is my guess.
    You are chatting with a man online and he is filling your head with things and he could care less about your wife or ruining your marriage.
    If you aren't gay then why on earth do you want to date a guy?
    Urges? BS you are having a fantasy.
    Married ? Then do not cheat on your wife.

If it is something that you have desired for a long time, do it!

However, I would think long and hard before making the next step.

You need to befriend a person that knows something of your background and is willing to take you out.

At no time go out in the street and let someone befriend you without knowing your true gender.......

You may end up in the street yourself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    At no time go out in the street and let someone befriend you without knowing your true gender.......

You may end up in the street yourself.
    This x infinity (and beyond.)
    A guy who thinks he's on a date with a gal who then finds out you ain't can become VERY HOSTILE and dangerous. The male ego can be very fragile.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The male ego comment is so true.
    Never go on a date if you are married in the first place.
    Not married let the guy know you are a dude as well.He may be down with it who knows but its best to know before hand.
    Safety first.
    And wear a condom LOL

As an outsider looking in (hey, you asked!), I agree with the other comments - don’t cheat on your wife! Does she know about Kendra? If so, maybe the 2 of you could have your own date?

Reality Check
    If you are married, going on a "date" with someone other than your wife is cheating, plain and simple. It doesn't matter if your date is male or female.

If you are not married, going on a date as a female with a man is very risky unless he knows you are also a man, not a the woman you appear to be. I would expect you to know this, being a man, but a man who takes a woman (even a pretend woman) on a date and pays for dinner, etc. is expecting something in return. That "something" is some sort of sex. Are you prepared to provide sex for your date? Really?

It's a fantasy. Don't let it ruin your life.
    Krisi

you've just decided to juggle a straight razor, a brazing torch, a meat cleaver, and a dead fish - it's not going to work out well

OP withdrew the question in reply #10. Probably a good time to close the thread.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.