Thread: Jad my first pedicure

Jad my first pedicure

I always wanted to try a pedicure,so I went to a salon about 30 minutes away.I was dressed and I don't have much of a problem passing.
    a young korean lady took me to my chair and started working on me.I never realized how much went into one.the scrubbed your feet and calves
    cleaned and shaped you toes.It felt wonderful.then the polish.it took about an hour. They were very nice.Then paid left a good tip and went
    to the mall to do some shopping.What a great day

Glad you enjoyed your first (but not last) Pedi! My wife & I go to the nail salon every couple of weeks for our fingers. Every second visit is a full mani/pedi. Heading there tomorrow!!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Congratulations on getting your first pedicure. Just a warning though: They are highly addictive!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    ...and can get rather expensive if done on a regular basis....but money well spent!

Congratulations, I had my first one about a year ago at my wife recommendation. This was before I started CDing. I was equally impressed with the amount of effort and time it took . The results were awesome. My feet never looked so good and felt so smooth. I liked it a lot! I plan to have another when my damaged and lost nail finishes coming in. After this I plan to have them on a regular basis whatever that turns out to be!

Sounds good, I tend to do my own, my feet are still close enough and I have all the tools available.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've been getting pedicures for about 15 years. Look forward to them each month.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I've been getting pedicures for about 15 years. Look forward to them each month.

Pedicures are great! Ticklish sometimes but great and you can do it totally male. I've gone with my wife twice and the only difference is that they didn't ask if wanted color. I joked about it and they did offer to do any color I wanted, which I can't do sadly. But they buffed my nails until they were very shiny and, dare I say it, even pretty. Everybody should be going for regular pedicures.

I just had my first mani/pedi this weekend! It was incredible, just like Michelle said! I was in my male attire, but talk about amazing feelings. I felt so light and feminine. I think it's because it was the first time I went to the nail salon which I have always associated with a female only place. BUT IT WASN'T, there were 2 other men there getting a pedi. I had no idea. Anyway, after the scrubbing, filing and yes a calf massage, my toes were buffed and looks so good. I was on cloud nine, and somehow managed to ask for a clear polish. To her credit, she didn't blink an eye and I felt like I just won the lottery. I had my nails done right afterward. I am absolutely bubbly! Yea!!

Congratulations! They use to be for the ladies only. But my wife (now) talked me into going for the first time before we were married 10 year's ago....best decision I've ever made.

I agree pedicure are great and the feeling after it having a smooth skin is the best!

I have another sort of warning. It's a good plan to check with the local health inspector to verify they follow proper sanitation. I'm not going back to the same place I get my hair cut because they had a critical violation when the inspector did their duty in the annual inspection.

Inspection results are posted online where I live.

I had pedicure long time ago and it was good experience.

Anyway, I hope you like your pedicure.

Pedicures are great, been meaning to go back