Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something wrong here!

OK, let's try this again! I answered everyone pushed quick reply and was not logged in and when I logged in I lost it all! Short bursts this time!

Tracii-I accept myself! Not sure about others but no problems so far!
    Allisa-Thanks so very much! Yes, I will discuss this with my counselor! Yes, it is a hard decision!
    Tbryant-Yes much of what you are saying I know!
    Jaylyn-Thanks!
    Thanks for your comments!
    Hugs Lana Mae

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Tbryant-Yes I know!
    Tracii-My male clothes are female clothes! Women's jeans, v-neck tee shirt and flats with panties and pantyhose and knee his some times! No wig, forms/bra, or make up!
    Tbryant-See my last reply to Tracii!
    Tracii-I know!
    Rhonda-See first reply to Tracii!
    Thanks for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae

Kelly-I could have dressed but did not! The desire was there and was the strongest it has ever been and I did not dress! I feel that I need to take the next step and being out doing the chores in female mode might be that next step!??
    Rachael-I am not out at work but my boss has seen my fingernails and knows my ears are pierced! She is a reasonable intelligent woman and probably has figured it out! I am not out in that I have not mentioned it to her! I am a nurse so the uniform is the same for male and female-scrubs! Not sure if being out would cost my job or not! So I dress "male" LOL It is the only place I wear male undies and support socks!
    Judy-You have more patients than me, re:the wife! I have no spouse at present and do not need another! I held off on this for 34+ years! No more!
    Hugs Lana Mae

Doc-Not in to Maids outfits! Masks are OK if that is part of your expression!
    Alice-Thanks!
    Tracii-For now, I have to be the male me at work!
    Kim-Thanks! Your view on this is appreciated!
    Hugs Lana Mae

Jaymees-Yes, I agree with that!
    Pat-That could be it! Drill sergeants are tough! LOL
    Taylor-I know the definition and yes it really has nothing to do with clothing but clothing can be a means of expressing it! It is not about the clothes. It is about the feeling!
    Suzanne-Thanks, I agree!
    Daisy-Sorry, I do agree about the earrings but not the nail polish! I have not seen another male with nail polish at all! One of the women at the grocery store giggled and said she had never seen a man with nail polish! I have seen three men get pedicures and none got polish! Polish is unique and yes most likely gets you a gay ticket!
    Teresa-Yes, I am discussing this with my counselor! Happiness will be next! LOL
    Hugs Lana Mae

Rhonda Jean-They do send a message don't they! My counselor told me she thought being out in male mode with nail polish was braver than going out dressed! I don't feel that way but maybe I should! I could be wearing a dress! LOL
    Kate-Thanks my friend!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 03-15-2018 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Duplicate
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Well, could be bipolar disorder, just not on the severe end of the scale.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Well, could be bipolar disorder, just not on the severe end of the scale.
    That's a bit of a stretch. Bipolar is a very serious condition. I'd guess Lana had something of an epiphany in her thinking, the kind of thing I had maybe 8 weeks ago when I decided to go out dressed for the first time-to my depression/bipolar support group.

Lexi-No, only two aspects of one! The personalities are the same!
    Janie-Very funny! LOL
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix