Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: under dressing

under dressing

Hi,

I was just wondering what everyone else's stance is on under dressing? I know a lot of you do it but has anyone been caught because of it?

I always worry some think might slip up and someone notice...

Does anyone else have this concern?

X

A quote from Homer Simpson. "Its a comfort thing". I love to be comfortable in my clothes. If the public sees me in some girl attire, I really don't care what they think. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I don't under-dress, never have (nothing against those who do).
    Reason I don't is not for the fear of getting caught, I just don't, not me.

I have, however, thought about under-dressing in a bra, but meh.
    If I ever go out under-dressed it would just be that, a bra.
    I don't wear panties at all, never have.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I underdress every day. I wear panties24/7. I also wear panty hose, camasole, bras or bralettes every day. Been doing it for more than a few years and haven't been noticed yet that I know of. I am carful of what I wear depending on where I'm going. If I'm going some where I think I'll run into a hugging situation it a no bra day. Of course when I first started underdressing I was very self conscious and just knew that everyone was aware of my girly intimates under my manly clothing. No one noticed. Go for it

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There are plenty here that underdress and I am sure a great percentage want to get caught.
    I don't worry about "getting caught" because I doub't people really care what kind of underwear you have on so they aren't going to be looking.
    Do you go looking at guys underwear and what would you say to another guy if you saw he had on panties?
    I hope you see my point.

As a closet CD, that is my biggest fear. I have under dressed (only under winter clothing), to deliver lunches at my kids school. Every move calculate not to flash any of the mothers in the school lobby. What a rush of emotions, fear, excitement and the joy of being out and about while wearing my favourite lingerie.

I think it's the rush I like! But I still get nervous that someone will spot me no matter how careful I am.

Platinum Member
    Underdressing seems to be the rage by quite a few on this site. Before discovering this site I did on occasion wear a nylon panty to work. I found them rather inconvenient when using the bathroom. The other drawback was the lack of absorbent qualities of nylon when sitting at a desk all day. Cotton is much more absorbent and comfortable. Fast forward a decade or two to my retirement years. I did try on several occasions to fully underdress during the winter months. I usually wear guy jeans and a sweatshirt as outer wear. I choose on several occasions to don a bra, camisole, panty, hosiery (either pantyhose or stockings & garter girdle), and, if wearing stocking with a garter girdle,then I wore a petti panty. So, the only things really missing were a dress and heels. I did not get any sort of rush out of wearing all that stuff. Basically, with the exception of the annoyance of using the bathroom and having to sit down to pee, I felt nothing. Yes, the bra straps and band needed adjusting sometimes, but, there was no feeling of anything. Kind of a bland experience every time. So, it is male clothes all the time. I did not have any fear of exposure. Even in male mode I make sure my clothes are long enough so the crack of my butt is not going to be exposed to the world. Yes, it is always possible I could have ended by in the emergency room with the clothes cut from my body, but, that's life.

On occasion in the past when my neuropathy in my legs was really acting up I have worn women's support pantyhose in lieu of paying outrageous amounts of money for medical grade support hosiery. I have found wearing support pantyhose helpful for the neuropathy, but, again there is no rush or feeling of femininity.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    And what will happen if they do spot you what then?
    Your fear of being called gay maybe or thought of as a freak or pervert?
    Listen to yourself adding to that stereotype and being homophobic shame on you.

Sounds like you want to get caught because if you didn't want to get caught you would not wear them in public would you?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Underdressing for the thrill or fem feeling may be great for some. I tried it when I first began dressing. With my normal foundation wear minus forms. Girdles, tite bras, tucking in sexy undies, and nylons. All VERY exciting. Because everytime u move you're reminded of your hidden gear! However, sexy undies r a joke with a tuck and it was all very uncomfortable!

After a couple of weeks, the thrill of wearing those uncomfortable things no one could see wore off.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nope. Don't and never have had the desire to. I just don't understand the attraction.
    Jon

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I never under dress or but I always wear some femme jewellery of some kind. I make no attempt to hide it and if anyone sees, so what?
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I underdress everyday (panties - thongs or bikinis) and bralette. I don't wear stockings or pantyhose everyday because it is usually too hot in Florida to do so. I have done so up North. I don't worry about what people think because usually they don't. I also underdress because it makes me feel pretty and it just feels right.

I do it all the time usually vanity fair nylon briefs, sometimes half slips instead of briefs
    sometimes bras. and occasionally pantyhose.

Since I wear panties almost exclusively, just a pair or two of boxers for doctor appointments, I would say it is just that, a 364 day a year activity. There are bras included on a lot of those days when I can get away with it. And more often than not in the Winter. Along with the occasional leotard or bodysuit and leggings. LOVE leggings.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yea, I under dress all of the time. Always panties, usually camisoles, and pantihose, or tights in the cold winter months. As far as anyone noticing, just watch how you bend over, do it like the girls do. I like the tactile sense of nylon against the skin. It can get hot in the summer if you are wearing long pants, but not a problem in a skirt, or shorts!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

i have and still do wear panties sometimes. I have been caught twice that I know of. Once in the 7th grade by a boy who had a thing for boys in panties who became my first boyfriend and more. And second I was asked are you wearing panties to which I said yes and that was that. As someone else said the sexy ones aren't that comfortable and poeple aren't going to see them so why bother.

Gold Member
    I under dress 24/7.
    Panties, Bra, and fem jeans. The only guy thing I wear is a Polo shirt.
    For over 5 years now, no one has noticed.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    I wear a bra and panties every day, but I don't think of it as "underdressing", anymore.

I'm wearing my underwear, so it's just dressing, nothing special about it.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 03-15-2018 at 09:03 PM.

I underdress everyday. Don't really care if anyone notices. But I think only superman could tell. As I wear so much while at work.

Kelsey

Underdressing? I ear a bra and panties every day. I haven't owned male underwear in over 30 years.
    I wear a 48 D cup bra because I have breasts due to gynecomastia from meds. A bra is necessary to support my breasts as ND to keep my nipples in check. I wear micro fiber boyshorts because it feels right.
    No thrill wearing, it's just natural.
    Yes I have been noticed. I never did make an effort to hide what I wear. My bra band is obvious in back but my D cup breasts are extremely obvious.
    People are going to notice. So what.

I underdress all the time. Whenever I'm not spending the entire day en femme. I don't have any male underwear, and haven't had any for years. If I "got caught" (never have) and someone made an issue of it, I'd point out that my underwear is my own business and no one else's. Period.

I am a undresser and I'm alright. Err I mean I am a lumberjack and I'm alright.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I underdress 24x7. I find panties, tanks & camis far more comfortable and better fitting than that male stuff I used to wear. When I first started I worried about getting caught, now I really don't care as long as violence isn't involved. I even wear yoga pants and leggings in public quite often and just started wearing "women's" jeans and pants.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Yeah Hell try under dressing while installing an engine while others help talk about a Freak out lol . got away with it no one noticed