Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: under dressing

I always wear panties. Even put them on at the gym after swimming, never a word, but I wear dark colored or white Vanity Fair Illumination briefs which are rather non descript.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have warn panties 24/7 for Over 40 years. If I have been caught no one has said a word. I do think on 2 occasions I might have been caught but again no one has said anything to me directly. I like the feel 100% more then men's underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Sounds like you want to get caught because if you didn't want to get caught you would not wear them in public would you?
    It sounds like a lot of us, myself included, underdress because it feels right, not because we want anyone to notice.

I was quite nervous people would notice the first couple times I went out with panties and a bra. I wore a loose shirt with a print to try to hide any outlines, and tended to keep my jacked on over it. Was careful about pulling up my pants and not bending over wrong.

This progressed into full-time dressing female at home and I soon didn't care if anyone saw my undies outside. I was doing it for me, not them. Now I'm starting to wear a lightly padded bra out, girl-jeans, and purple-framed femme glasses and I find I still don't care if anyone notices any of it. Usually. Occasionally I think about it and get a bit nervous, but whatever. I'm sure the occasional person notices but no comments so far. In my case, I'm starting HRT today so people will have to get used to it. If you just underdress for the thrill of it, I can see keeping it more stealth may be wise, also depending on the culture of where you live. I did feel a sexual thrill from it at first, but within a week or so that aspect is rarely there anymore. I still love doing it.

For those who wear girl-jeans, do you wear ones with like flowers or sparkles or girly lines on the back pockets? I don't expect ones with no decoration would be often noticed, but I do wonder if anyone's seen a reaction from ones with decorations. Of course, anyone who reacted would tend to be behind you so it would be hard for you to notice their reaction.

hello,
    when I under-dress no body has ever said anything if they noticed. Even the woman who "accidentally" brushed her hand over my back (when I was wearing a bra) just said "sorry"
    luv J

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Being a nurse I wear thin cotton white tapered pull up pants and colored scrub tops. I always under dress and wear Olga briefs that are high cut at the legs. If I bend over a certain way you can easily see that the cut of my panties is diferent than male tightie whities. I have had a few comments over the years about my "nice panties". My comeback is usually, "thank you" or "and they are very comfortable".

I wear panties (hi-cut or thong) every day - dress or casual. It's totally normal for me. I occasionally wear a racer-back style tight tank under my shirt. Same at the gym. The racer back shows through my poly athletic shirts, and it could be confused with a sports bra, but no one has said anything. I never underdress with a bra. I've wore tights and hose too but because they show, to some degree, I don't consider them underdressing. I probably wouldn't underdress if I were in a high-risk work environment, but I'm not.

I haven't had many opportunities to fully dress in recent times so I underdress to some extent daily just for the sake of my sanity.
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 03-17-2018 at 05:58 AM.

I underdress every day. It’s usually just panties but occasionally I’ll wear stockings and a garter to work. Nobody seems to notice and if they do, nobody has said anything. I did get caught at a club once when one of my friends asked me if I was wearing a thong. It was pretty embarrassing at first but I just told him that’s what I like wearing and it turned out to not be a big deal. At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter what anyone else thinks especially if you’re comfortable with yourself.

Has anyone ever met a man out who knew you were underdressing as sort of a first way to step out in public so that not everyone around you in public knew you were CD?

@Karli:
    First, how would they know you were underdressing?
    Second, the first thought of most people (women or men) who might see a man in panties is that the panty wearer is gay, not that they are a crossdresser.

Rosie1989,

Personally I enjoy underdressing and shopping for more lingerie that I can wear under my “drab”clothes. Sometimes my bra straps show or my bra peeks out at the top of or through my shirt. No one can see my panties other than they guys in the locker room when I get dressed in the morning. No one has ever said anything in the locker room but I don’t really wear anything floral or pink during the week. I have gotten some nice complements from ladies when they notice my bra on occasion. Though I haven’t heard anything bad from others I have gotten “knowing” looks...

The only place I really worry about someone noticing is at work and there I am very careful, I wear different bras at work and am careful of those that enjoy hugs or putting hands on shoulders.... I have been found out by a few ladies at work and they were very understanding and supportive.

Getting “caught” is a concern, unless I am at work, I haven’t really worried as much.

@—}——
    Michelle

I've been wearing only panties for almost a month now. It's actually very relieving and very comfortable

If by underdressing you mean you wear feminine lingerie rather than male underwear, I don't see what the issue is. Indeed a bra strap or slip lace might show but that is about the sum of it. I would think comfort would be the main decider. I always wear feminine underwear and I don't consider it to be "underdressing", just dressing.

However some members of our community like to dress completely in female clothing before putting on an overlay of male clothing.

That seems way too uncomfortable to me.

All I own are panties, so yes I under dress every day, Have some womans jeans that I sometime wear and nylons when weather is cool enough. Would love to wear bra and forms when out daily, but not ready to cross that bridge. Did wear them once with heavy jacket on, but was to self concerned to do it again. Strange since I have no problem getting fully dressed and made up to go ot to a local bar or spend a week at DLV dressed 7/24.

Silver Member
    When in boy mode, I don't feel 'dressed' unless I'm under dressed: thigh highs, panties, and a bra with small boobs boosters. I sometimes wear a male front button shirt one size too large to downplay the boobs, and now also a ditto size T-shirt which does slightly show the chest bumps. Males do have Gyno you know. Several days ago while in a checkout line I thought I noticed a woman looking at my bumps, so I scratched one. I don't think she looked again.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    @Karli:
    Second, the first thought of most people (women or men) who might see a man in panties is that the panty wearer is gay, not that they are a crossdresser.
    I know this is probably the knee jerk reaction by men and women who either do not understand homosexuality or are bias against homosexuals. All the gays and lesbians I have personal interaction with do not wear clothing which suggests homosexuality. I really have no idea what homosexuals do wear to announce their sexuality/preferences. And, yes, I have encountered on rare occasion gay men who have gone out of their way to be flamboyant and were craving to be in the lime light. The person who comes to mind went to his cousins wedding wearing a cream colored tuxedo with small red roses on it and the trousers/pants were shorts. Totally upstaging his female cousin. Sad display of being inconsiderate of the bride's day to shine.

There is so much discussion concerning gays and lesbians, transgender men and women and cross dressers in all forms of media (print, Internet, television) I wonder if these people ever try to be informed. Probably not.

I’ve never gone out en femme but when my wife is not around, I will underdress for days at a time. In the warmer months, that’s typically just wearing panties but in cooler weather when a jacket or sweatshirt is appropriate, I will wear a bra and a camisole and if wearing long trousers, I will,often wear pantyhose. To the best of my knowledge, no one has ever noticed except Superman with his X-ray vision.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    99% of the gay men I know wear regular guy clothes including underwear.
    Sexual preference has nothing to do with the clothes one wears.
    Some gay men like that are referred to as "peacocks" because they are over the top and quite flamboyant.
    I probably know 2 peacocks out of the several hundred gay men I know.
    Most gay men you would never know are gay because they are men just like any other man.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I know this is probably the knee jerk reaction by men and women who either do not understand homosexuality or are bias against homosexuals.
    Right, and more pertinent to this thread, it is the reaction by the majority of straight men and women who do not understand crossdressing. It has been said many times on this forum that the number one question of a wife upon finding that their husband crossdresses is, "are you gay?" It was also my experience.

I too underdress nearly everyday, bra, knickers and tights (or knee highs). I also very often have my nails painted.. I don’t care if anyone does notice anymore, I have much bigger things in my life to worry about than whether some sees my knickers. I find them much more comfortable than men’s underwear, which feel like canvas to me in comparison to the soft, gentle fabric of my cotton knickers.

Add me to the list of daily under dressers. I’ve done this so long, I don’t consider it under dressing, just my usual wear. Usually, Panties, (Vanity Fair) an a cup underwire bra and thigh or knee highs. I’m sure my hose have been spotted as I usually don’t wear guy socks. Do I care? Nope. I’ve received occasional smiles from some women, but nothing said. Smiles are nice.

Panties every day. I don't own mens underwear anymore. A bra mostly at home, but occasionally out if it's colder and I'm wearing a jacket.

Add me to the panties every day group. I think I might have one pair of boy undies in my drawer. I also wear pantyhose every day, except occasionally in the summer when I might wear sandals. Sometimes if I need to feel fem I'll wear a camisole, and sometimes a bralette, under boy mode.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

I did at one time! Now, panties daily, women's jeans and V neck tee shirt with my go to women's loafers. Yes, all women's clothes except now they are my clothes! The only difference in male mode and female mode is wig, make up and bra/forms for female! I am not better than anyone else but have evolved past underdressing! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Hi Rosie I have been wearing a light control panty girdle
    24/7 for the last 10yrs. >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!