Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: under dressing

Years ago before I dressed every day I bought nylon underwear allegedly for men. These were sold at the old Mervyns department stores in California. I tried to corner the market. I think they were marketed for closet CDers like me because I can see no difference between these and brightly colored bikini panties. So when I have to dress as a man, I wear this "men's" underwear.

Karen Sue

I started buying my own girl clothes when I was 12.

The very first item was a Pink Garter Panty, I was without doubt quite nervous. I then gathered up enough courage to go into a hosiery store (excuse me, but this was in the early 60's and there were no self serve shopping stores then) and bought my very first Pair of Nylon Stockings, they came in pairs,inside a pretty box with the nylons folded, reinforced heel and toe. I took my pretty clothes with me to the restroom (Men's), took off my boy undies and socks and donned my Girly Panties and Stockings under my boy clothes. As I walked about the Plaza a couple of girls I knew from school approached me to say Hi.
    As we talked one of the girls wanted to know what I bought (I was carrying the bag from my panty purchase and the stocking box with the other pair, Along with my boy undies and socks), looked into the bag and saw the stockings box on top! I was afraid if she knew I would be discovered, so I just said the Stockings were for my sister.
    So whenever I have the chance I will under dress in Panties, Padded Hip and Butt control Pantie, Panty Girdle with Stockings attached, a Bra, depending where I'm at I'll insert my Silicone Breast Forms.
    Dressing just makes Everything just seem so Right!

All My Love Girls
    Last edited by JaniceP; 04-03-2018 at 12:49 PM.

I pretty much always wear panties. Either nylon or microfiber. I don't wear bras or anything else feminine out of the house.
    I don't do it for the thrill. I wear it for comfort. I feel like I am preserving a part of my femininity while maintaining the disguise I use for everyday things like work.
    When I get home from work, one of the first things I do is change into a fully feminine look. Panties during the day are a good way to satisfy that desire for femininity until I can change at home.

"under" dressing is the majority of what I do. I'm not trying to pass so my clothes are plain. I wear womens jeans and plain tops sometimes but most of my dressing is based around bras and panties.

I used to be completely paranoid about getting caught but I've relaxed about this. I wear a bra at least five days every week most of the day. It's part of me and I don't give it a lot of thought. I don't go out of the way to show it (no white bras under white shirts or tank tops that clearly expose straps), but I'm not bundling up in heavy shirts to cover the straps. I just don't worry about it much anymore.

I've been caught twice. Once was wearing an underwire through airport security in the early 1990s. They were not very professional about it and insisted on a hand search. I survived. The other time was also travel-related. I fell asleep on a flight and woke up as a flight attendant walked by and smiled, when I realized while sleeping my shirt had shifted off my shoulder and one of my straps was quite visible. I survived that too.

So far I haven't been caught. If I were, I think I'll be fine. I'm just wondering what would be the reaction of those who catch a glimpse, flash, or peek of my intimates. Surprise? Or, perhaps, jealously? Hehe . . .

For the past several years I've been underdressing each day (panties every day and on occasion a bralette and more recently pantyhose). While I underdress and nobody knows, as I've aged I've gotten less caring if someone does catch me (there is at least one benefit to getting older!). While I don't purposefully try to have others catch me, I did have a funny experience a few months ago when I had to have a test to measure bone density loss. The very short version of this test is you lay on your back on a table and your legs are at a 90 degree angle (think of sitting in a chair but on your back). Before the test I was asked to strip down to just my underwear and put on a gown. As I wear panties each day and knew I was getting this test I didn't think twice about it. However I didn't realize about how my legs would be positioned. When asked by the technician to raise my legs (so she could put a cushion under my knees) it was then I realized my gown was not going to hide anything below my waist! Well I figured here we go! It wasn't planned, but I had on one of my brightest pink panties that day. The technician was so cool about it, I could tell she saw and looked at me and gave me a smile and went on about her business. I think a lot of us think getting caught translates into something bad happening. After that experience I truly am caring less and less each day. Enjoy underdressing!

I don't find the necessity to wear a bra, but I am always under dressed in the small periods that I am in drab.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A little late to this thread, but whatever...

I underdress daily, usually just panties with a unisex or women's T shirt under my collared guy shirt. Lately I've been acquiring more girly socks, too. I like the feel of the softer fabrics against my skin.

I wear jeans on the job, and as often as not they are size 12 or 14 instead of 34. If anyone's noticed, they haven't commented.

As KarenSusan said, there are some men's underwear that appear identical to certain styles in the women's department. (Jockey Elance, for one.) But the ones in the women's packaging come in more interesting colors. Whether it says size 7 or Large, I can't tell the difference in the cut.

90 percent of my underwear drawer is women's, more nylon than cotton; I haven't worn a pair of tighty-whities in months.

Whilst I do not underdress everyday, I certainly do wear panties on occasions whilst at work, less frequently a bra. I have never had any negative reactions if anyone has noticed, mind you they have never let on either if they did notice. Unfortunately I wear a uniform at work consisting of a shirt so unless the weather is cold out and I need to wear a jacket it is rather difficult to hide the outline of my bra.

Banned Read only
    If you enjoy and prefer wearing girl undies to men's then you should wear them and underdress everyday. Me, never been caught, well maybe once; was at a graveyard a few hundred feet away from another person also visiting and I was wearing tight girl jeans, top and D forms. He stopped in his tracks and gave me the once over. I would never see him again so every thing was cool. As for wearing a bra many flat chested women wear one everyday, no different than a man wearing one.

QUESTION: If you saw an overweight male with moobs would he look better wearing a bra? Would he need a bra as much or for the same reasons a woman does? My opinion, same thing.

If all men wore women's undies then male underwear would disappear and bra and panty sets would just become the norm for both male and female and the plumber could show his thong and nobody would care. Problem solved.

How's that for a logical, intelligent answer?

Rosie. I have only worn panties since I was about 20. The styles have changed. I don't wear for a thrill. I wear panties because they are comfortable.
    At 50 I developed breasts due to gynecomastia from meds. I now wear a bra because it is necessary to support my breasts.

I underdress almost every day. Panties feel nicer to wear. The only time I wear male underwear is if I'm on a course where I'm sharing a room. I now need to wear a bra every day. If I'm in guy mode it will be a sports bra (for minimisation).

I'm not too concerned about anyone finding out, because although I'm well in the closet as far as my CD'ing goes, I can explain my bra due "Gynecomastia caused by a hormone imbalance". In the unlikely situation where someone else can see I'm wearing panties I'd just explain "It was dark when I got dressed", and leave it at that.

Michelle.

sure, that is always a concern, but it doesn't stop me from underdressing almost every day.
    hugs,
    Trisha

I am another who wears feminine underwear all the time, I have no male underwear.
    Discovery is not a problem, I have had lots of discussions with anyone interested. My friends and family all know.

Been underdressing since I was 13. Back then we wore pantygirdles with thigh high nylons. Wore them to school a lot. Somewhere in H.S. the pantyhose change came and started wearing them. Been caught a few times, but in the end just don't worry about it. These days it is not unusual to wear pantyhose with my jeans that have the torn knees. Even worn them with sheer black nylons. When I've gotten those looks of OMG your wearing pantyhose! I just smile and keep going. Life is to short. I like what I like.

I'm not out to public so i love underdressing. For the last few months it has become my regular mode of attire.
    So a few thoughts on underdressing....
    If you don't want people to notice then be very careful what you wear. Certain garments are very hard to completely hide, altho the more layers you wear the more you can get away with.
    Thin or tight outer layers are less likely to cover things well.
    Check carefully in the mirror before going out (or get your partner to help, if this an option) and be mindful of things that may show if you bend over / sit down.
    Remember that just because nobody comments it does not mean nobody has noticed what you're wearing underneath.
    Enjoy your underdressing! (This bit is compulsory.)
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I like underdressing at work with my girlie briefs and pantyhose in the cooler months. Mostly I stick to nude or tan colors in case of a gap appearing between my socks and trousers but sometimes I'll just wear opaque black tights. Have toyed with wearing a bra but our office is warm so there's no need for sweaters and I'm wary of it being seen through my business
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Silver Member
    Totally love under dressing, can't even recall the last time that I wore anything other than panties and today I was out and about with my favourite bra under my shirt and it felt so GOOOOOOD

Underdress everyday with panties and camisole, even to the gym.

Jennifer

I have been wearing panties full time since the 1990's. Been caught a few times but it wasn't because I was wearing panties. It was mostly carelessness on my part and (once) my pants ripped.

I’ve been underdressing continuously since 1974 and sporadically before that. I haven’t owned any male underwear for many, many, years.

Back when I was working (I once worked, LOL), many times I would be in a business meeting with a number of people sitting around a conference table. I would be dressed in a business suit with jacket & tie etc. I always felt secure because I was totally dressed enfemme underneath. Normally I wore thigh high stockings, panties, and camisole. I seldom wore a bra because it was too hard to conceal. Occasionally I did though. No one ever knew.

Now, in my retired life, I dress enfemme every day. If I have to go somewhere in drab, I’m still enfemme underneath, aka underdressed.

Nothing has changed in all these years!
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

Hey!

So I don’t underdress. My job is.... unpredictable so I don’t want to risk getting outed. I also am just not a huge panty fan. I love the feeling of my beast forms on my chest in my bra. I have done it a few times and once I almost got busted. Not worth the risk. Same for home. As I’m not out to the wife, I almost got busted once and wrote it off as a bad idea. Durring the winter I do bra and breast forms because I live in North Dakota and we all the size of whales from all the coats and other junk we have to wear not to die.
    “Hatred only breeds more hatred.” -The Invid Regis

“We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest... trying to figure itself out”. - Delenn

I once almost got caught by my boss at a work when i bent over to get some papers. Luckily! she wasn't looking in my direction.. and just passed like nothing happened. Few moments later when i stood up i felt that my bright pink panties were wayyyy up there and the shirt was lifted :S. Thank god she didn't see that.

Yes I underdress. I haven't owned guy underwear since the early 80's.
    I have D cup breasts due to gynecomastia from meds. I wear a bra to support my breasts.
    Have I been caught? I guess that too is a yes. My bra is obvious. Because I have worn guys jeans that show plumbers _________, my panties do some time show. This is one more reason to switch to women's jeans f/t.
    Repercussions? In the hospital ER I found out that I was going to stay for a while. The nurse told my wife that I would need clean bras and panties.
    Pantyhose while wearing sandals. A guy asked if I was wearing nylons. I said No pantyhose.
    A GG at work placed her hand on my bra band at the right strap. Extremely startled she jumped back and excused herself.

Been under dressing most of my life. have no male underwear at all. Plus almost all my jeans and slacks are female because they fit better.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN