Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I think we are all crazy

Sometimes I think we are all crazy

When you consider what we have invested in our dressing, in money, time, anxiety of being found out and in some cases loss of friendships or families we have to be a bit daft to go through all this for the few chances many of us have to dress.
    In spite of all this how many of us would even think of quitting. I know there are so many reasons to stop, but I don't see that in my future. I am careful in what I spend, but I'm beyond caring (to a point) if I'm outed. "You may be right I may be crazy, but I may just be the lunatic you're looking for" Billy Joel

Nikki, you took the words right out of my mouth. I have thought about posting a similar thread many times. Sometimes I just sit back and think maybe we are all nuts. But that’s just the way it is I guess. I only wish my wife could accept me. I don’t care much about any others.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You can call yourself whatever you want but personally I'm not crazy.
    I'm perfectly sane and quite logical.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I’m more of the mind it can drive me crazy being somewhat gender fluid but I don’t believe I’m crazy
    I’m just me, I just wish being me didn’t offend people

Gold Member
    I like to be comfortable in my old age, and wearing a dress or a skirt makes me comfortable.
    Now you want to call me crazy??? I am just being me, and what is wrong or crazy about that.
    Rader

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    At the end of the day if you enjoy it, it's not crazy, I spend hundreds flying small aeroplanes for nothing more than enjoyment, there is no real end game, I might go commercial, I might not.

There is nothing crazy about wanting to be pretty either

I agree with a lot of what you all say. It makes we laugh sometimes, women can't wait to get home and take off their bras. hose and dresses. We can't wait to get home and put them on LOL.

Banned Read only
    I'm not crazy, my mom had me tested.

Hell-o Nikki,
    Quit??? That’ll be the day they pry the
    mascara tube from my cold stiff hand!

Crazy? You bet ! But in a good way.

Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

The one common factor in CDing that seems to drive all crazy, is WHY DO I CD? The rest is like any other hobby, habit or need you can spend as much as you want on it and without restraint and control, "to much." Time as well as money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

This makes me laugh a little as my wife wife has said this before that I must be crazy to want to go thru what she goes thru daily. Her makeup, wearing heels, hose, and having to carry a purse everywhere. She said that all this is why she needs down time to just wear her sweats, no makeup, flip flops, and to crash in her recliner for hours at a time.
    I try to pass it as a hobby ( that didn't work), so now I just tell her I guess I'm crazy for some reason I cant explain and I like CDng.

Banned Read only
    Nikki,
    All these thoughts must pass through our minds at some point, sometimes it can drive us and the close ones around us crazy.

I'm sure most have gone through the questions of why me , why have I been afflicted with this to coming to terms with it and eventually accept it and enjoy it . I see it that now days we are the lucky ones , if you can find the courage to take it to the stage where it becomes natural and comfortable . No matter where we are on the spectrum bringing mind and body into balance does feel so good , OK at times it may lead us to do some crazy things , I wouldn't have missed those special moments for the World !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    With all the world around us so dysfunctional and being 180 degrees out of whack I am hardly the crazy one.
    I'm not the one screaming in the streets making a fool of myself by dressing as a female body part and demanding others to take me seriously.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    My wife tells me that I am crazy for wearing pantihose, because she can't stand them. But, I love to wear them, and almost wish I could wear them all year long. So, one persons trash, is another's treasure, who's to say which is which. If I could change one thing about the world, it would be to get everyone to love one another and accept the other person in spite of their quirks and short comings.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Nikki, Isn't it ironic!? Bizzarro world!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Gillian, so true.

We might be crazy , most SO wonder why we need bras...with no breast. Most women hates wearing high heels,,sore feet.

Why change, you look great as a you are. Call it crazy or a bit wacky , but I 'm sure happy as a regular CDer.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Quit??? That’ll be the day they pry the mascara tube from my cold stiff hand!

No Krystyn it the eyeliner they'd have to pry out.

Gillian Gigs I agree with the pantihose. But honestly if I'm wearing control top p/h, after a long day and I'm dying to get them off too. It is too bad people can't accept that we are all different. But if we can talk to one on one eventually things may be different. In the closet or not we can at least correct the people who don't know any better.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Crazy? no. Quit, ever?, no. Others may think I am crazy, but then again I just don't get people who climb mountains without ropes, or do selfies on top of tall buildings, or other equally dangerous activities. Crazy, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Oh, I'm definitely crazy. No doubt about that. But crossdressing is probably the most uncrazy thing I've ever done. Spending years pretending to be male was crazy. Wearing female clothing is totally sane.

Sometime a little crazy is a good thing

Still Crazy After All these Years: Paul Simon

I might be crazy...........but I am not sure. I do crossdress...........That I am sure. I thought the definition of crazy was doing the same thing and expecting different results. Each time I dress..........I get the same results. But.........I still may be crazy.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Of course we are crazy because we love to be feminine
    No wait, that's not crazy, it's just the way we are!!!

Dont worry about it Terri.

This may go better in the
    ”Alice in Wonderland Quotes”
    thread, but it fits here.

The Mad Hatter:
    “Have I gone mad?”

Alice:
    ”I’m afraid so. You’re entirely
    bonkers! But I’ll tell you a secret.
    All the best people are.”
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

It may at times feel like that but Ill never quit.Then i would go insane LOL

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Angry Who u callin' crazy!?

Speak for yourself! I'm just your average CD------------

P1170280 (487x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!