Thread: Dress shopping with my wife

Dress shopping with my wife

Well, it's not what you think.

She needed a couple of outfits for an event and was stressing about it. I volunteered to go help her look. She knows I dress, but it is strictly DADT. She never wants to talk about it. I wonder if she thought for a second that I'm able to give her good advice because I know what I'm looking at.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Did you give her good advise?

Shayna, I have been shopping for my wife for quite a while, she rely on me and love my choice for her clothes.

It has given me a chance to bye clothes for myself.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Shayna, I enjoy shopping with my fiancee, whether its for me or her. Even though she knows and is supportive, she is not looking for my input as our styles are completely different.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I help my wife look for a good supporting bra the other day.

Yes I know the ins and outs of fitting bras due to my photographic background and fashion photography for advertising.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I go shopping with my wife a lot .(sometimes even dressed) She always looks for my opinion (I love giving it) . Even when we go out and when she used to work she would come into my office in the morning for my two cent on that days outfit. I help with every aspect of her wardrobe shoes, cloths, even bras & panties just yesterday we went shopping for her next Coach purse.

Banned Read only
    Crossdreser or not, women expect their spouses to be able to answer honestly when asked "Do you like the red or the blue dress?".

So I wouldn't read much more into it, specially if you are in a DADT.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 03-16-2018 at 01:11 PM.

At 1st my wife felt very uncomfortable with me looking at dresses (for her) as she felt I was thinking more about myself than her. I admitted that I would look for myself, but yet at the same time had a true vested interest in what was good for her. In time she grew to use me as a pair of eyes. We would be shopping in separate sections of a mall sometimes and I would get a text or call to meet her where she was to get my opinion. It did become a validation of sorts, and I too had been in mostly a DADT agreement. I say mostly because the subject was talked about but I have not except with only one real occasion never dressed in her presence.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

have a good time!

Shayna I am in the same boat as you I go along to give support and pick out things she has missed
    or get an Idead that I like and go back later and pick it up lol
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I do love shopping in Joyce mode with my wife. I'm good with shopping in male mode also and will sometimes even get up enough nerve to try something on!

My wife likes to get my perspective on her choices. I have a pretty good understanding of what she likes, and sometimes I see aspects that she can't see from her view in the mirror. We make a great team!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

In this case it was more than giving an opinion on what she tried on. I was picking stuff out for her as well. There was one dress which she ultimately bought that I was tempted to say "If you don't get it I will."

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    It all sounds good to me. If she enjoyed this time with you she may come to realise thatshe likes the 'real you' more than the 'conforming you' and that may break down your DADT barriers. I hope so.