Thread: Soma bra fitting ... and more

Soma bra fitting ... and more

So, the wife and I going to Soma tomorrow to return some things that didn't fit her.

While we are there she is going to get fitted again to make sure she is still getting the right size bra, and ... she said ... I should get fitted again while we are there too, maybe we can do a two fer, both of us in the same fitting room. She has been teasing me about getting my toe nails done at a shop she goes to a few towns over, so I countered with, sure and then we can go do our nails. She smiled and said I was on.

This ... promises to be an exciting day.

Cool! Keep us updated!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Happy days Heather, do something special for her now she deserves it

You gave a great wife

Soma has some nice quality merchandise and reasonable sales.

The staff I encountered have always been friendly and helpful so go ahead and get your own fitting room.

wow good for you hope you have a GREAT time.

Banned Read only
    Why can't girlfriends, wives, society be as smart and accepting as your very smart, intelligent, loving wife????

How fun, I have not done the bra fitting, i do not think my wife would be on board with that but have had my toe nails done with my wife, I really enjoyed this and loved that my wife was fully on board and the nail salon so nice too.

Sounds like fun! Wondering which Soma store you're going to in FL. There are a few nearby me in Central FL.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Heather,
    You will have to let us know how you get on. :-)

Sounds exciting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Have fun today

Went in and had a blast. The SA was the one I deal with all the time, the store manager and she was polite and professional and told jokes like there was no tomorrow. She even made the comment that my wife "had some really big ones ... I mean ... you have a nice sized bust Mrs. XXXXXXXX ". Everybody was laughing including the SA and customer in the stall / booth / room whatever they want to call it next to us. Didn't even blink when it was my turn, moved from the wife and over to me with a smile and kept joking and offering tips and advice. I heard the customer next to us ask her SA if they were fitting a man? Our SA said she sure was but it was OK because I had good taste in clothes, an awesome wife, a helluva sense of humor and spent money like a drunken sailor in her store. More laughter from everyone. AWESOME visit, SOMA once again delivered and solidified my business with them.

Nail salon did not happen yet, we went to lunch after SOMA and ended up sitting for hours laughing and talking just enjoying the day and each others company.
    Soon as it does though, before the week is out she promises, I'll hopefully have more fun and joy to pass along.

Sounds like a wonderful time. Your story sure brought a smile to my face!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

OK, after battling through a series of schedule problems - the nail salon happened today.
    If you've never had a pedicure - DO IT! We walked in and my wife asked if we could get 2 pedicures, sure no problem have a seat and we'll be right with you.

Mods pardon me here but I'm going to go into a little bit of detail that may bore some folks, but hey, I'm still enjoying the day.
    The salon we went to is run by an awesome Vietnamese family - Mom, daughter and son in law. The mom speaks NO English, the daughter and son in law do but with a pronounced accent - guess who I got?
    Mom walked up to me, smiled and said "You come" and motioned me to follow her. She took me to a massage chair with a foot bath and just pointed. I sat down took off my shoes and socks and then she showed me how the chair worked and put my feet in the water. At this point my adventure turned into comedy, mom tried to get me to tell her what I wanted to drink. Now before anyone gets offended or anything, there was nothing offensive happening here, just some good old fashioned "huh, what, I don't, what". We were all laughing and smiling and I'm sure they thought I was the ultimate idiot, well, I did anyway.

Mom was saying water, which I understood and said the water was just fine, not too hot or anything, and then apparently said Pepsi, Coke or Wine - which I did not. My wife had the daughter and they were at the chair right next to me, after a few minutes of me guessing what she was trying to ask me about the water the daughter laughed and said "Mr, she wants to know if you want something to drink while she is doing your pedicure" She then said something to her mother in Vietnamese and then her mother looked at me and said "Yeah, water or and shrugged her shoulders" in the world recognized What? manner, laughter from everyone. So I got a nice bottle of water, smiled, apologized for being thick in the head and then watched mom get down to business on my feet and I mean to tell you, this lady KNOWS her business.

She communicated with me by tapping whichever foot / leg she wanted to work on and then patting where she wanted me to put it. I was in that chair for about 40, 45 minutes and was in awe of how she worked and how fast she went. She cleaned my feet, then rubbed a lavender oil on them, let them soak for about 5 minutes then clipped, formed and shaped my toenails from the angry you could tell a guy did it mess into something I won't be ashamed to show in public anymore, she even took care of an ingrown nail I did NOT know I had. It was all going great until she pulled out what I swear was a cheese grater - my eyes popped open wide and I was like wait wait wait, hold on and just about shot out of the chair. My wife laughed and told me to chill, it was just to get the dead skin off, don't be a baby. More translating and then laughter from everyone and mom shook her head with a smile and went to town on my feet again. After that it was a lavender sugar something scrub that my wife had picked out and then a leg and foot massage. Then some kind of mud/sugar something cream on my legs and warm/hot towels wrapped around my legs and feet. This is when they would have put polish on as well, but one of us (yeah yeah - me) had left his polish choice at the selection counter after picking it out, oh well, next time.
    I was a bit skittish about someone touching my feet but I have to say that it was the most relaxing, fun time I think I have had in a salon setting and I enjoyed every minute of it. DEFINITELY go with someone, your wife, gf, significant other, sister, friend .. whoever ... but GO! Your feet will thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather1970 View Post
    Went in and had a blast.
    Great! Another example of an understanding and supportive partner. I'm sure you had a better time than your words convey. Yay!!

Heather sounds as though you and your wife had a wonderful time. Great story thanks for sharing.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Sounds like a fun day for both of you. I get my nails done about twice a month and have my toes painted. Many times I have asked my wife to join me with negative results. She will not go to a salon period and does her own nails, but very infrequently. Would love to have a shared experience. You are very lucky to have such an understanding and sharing wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    You are very lucky to have such an understanding and sharing wife.
    I am, and she shows me so every day.

So cool. I get my toes done, sometimes my Wife goes with me. I get them painted pink with glitter. I've never done the bra fitting though, that would be exciting. Good for you.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Good for you, and your Wife. Next time get them painted. The people that run the business could not care less what color you have them painted, and you should get what you want. The "cheese grater" is the worst part!!!!!!