Hi Guys, I am new here. A bit about myself. Living in NZ, first time I have started wearing my mothers clothing when I was 12 I think. Anyway fast forward some 25 years I went full on, badly ugly and inexperienced at that time. Then dropped this after my wife was a bit concerned gently describing her mood. Anyway add extra 10 years sitting on 40+, I decided to go full on just to prove how far I can do. I am 100% passable, not bad looking size 16 which works pretty well for me. Lucky me in NZ woman are huge so I blend in no problem. Need to practice my voice a bit. Otherwise all good. What strikes me when I go out is lack of purpose. I see no point to go out for sake of going out. Cinema, shop, street... what I am concerned about is lack of purpose. I like it but have no purpose. Have you had the same kind of feeling at any point? I am not a gay so not interested in man, or woman as I am married. I just like to dress up. Wife not keen on it so I am left to myself here and no girls out with the wife will work for me, without friendly soul around I am alone and walking around for sake of walking around in a dress is not a fun. Advise?