Thread: OH What a Feeling

OH What a Feeling

Had to ran some errands yesterday in DRAB almost. Got up shaved then put on my bra and panties as always. Then my size 2 jeans with a baby blue embellish T with sparks in it then a plaid light blue shirt. Then baby blue sock and my 2 inch heel ankle booties. I put on my ladies vest and out I went no makeup or wig. As I walked into the first store I happen to notice that I was walking with a female strut because of the heels. Even when I bend over to pick something off the bottom shelf I bend down with my knees together. Everything I did just came nature even the way I held my hands. I felt like I was a woman. I didn't care if someone was watching me. I felt great.

Just want to let everyone know because of how good it felt.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only

feeling

Glenda you said you "felt like a woman". I have posted the same thing and many on here got their panties in a bunch and said "I'm not a woman and there's no way I can feel or know how a woman feels". You and I know, when you put on the clothes and act like a woman in your mind you feel like a woman. Glenda glad you and I share this and know the "womanly feeling", sorry others don't. Maybe you and I have a little more estrogen floating around in our bodies than other CD's.

That feeling starts when I open my lingerie drawer, see all those pretty undies and decide which ones to put on. It gets stronger when you put them on. For me I love the feeling of how tight girl jeans feel when pulling them up over bikini panties. It's tight, feminine, sexy and flat. That "feels like a woman".
    Last edited by deebra; 03-27-2018 at 07:23 PM. Reason: add more

I won't say I feel like a woman, but, when I am wearing heels, skirt, top, a nice bra and panties underneath I certainly don't feel like a man. :-)

The feeling and portrayal is quite different, for sure. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glenda, I empathize with your feelings today. I did similar. Panties, bra, jeans with blue and white sparkles on the pockets. No heels, but I carried my nice crossbody purse and went grocery shopping. Talked to several customers, pulling my wallet out at the register. Felt very reaffirming.

Why can’t I wear pretty jeans and use a nice purse....I can!

The "feeling like a woman" seems to be a misunderstood statement by some. It has a lot of different connotations and interpretations. But I know exactly what you are saying because I experience the same thing very often irrespective of how or whether I am dressed en femme. So much ambiguity in the phrase.

Of course, nobody can feel like anybody else in the same sense that they feel themselves. But I think what we are talking about is the messaging that comes from our brain that may very well be structured more like a female brain than a male brain and that is likely the source of transgender behavior. There are portions of our brains that are normally very, very different in men and women and those portions generate our emotional sense. Those portions tend to produce a signaling of some basic behavioral patterns that are common in the particular sex where that structure is normally found. But if you are male and have those structures configured more or less like a female's brain your rational brain is going to get messages that instruct it to do certain things that are consistent with the evolutionary difference between males and females and their roles in the human social setting. This is exactly what functional MRI has found in transexual and transgender brains - they are intermediate between male and female in those structures that are different in the sexes.

So, for me anyway, that "feel like a woman" phrase means that my conscious and rational brain is getting messages from another part of the brain that is telling me to implement female behavior and role. Thus, for me, I express as if female because "I feel like a woman." It is not dress so I can "feel like a woman" as some experience. Both are correct depending on how those emotion generating structures are configured.

So, I am with you Glenda. But we also need to recognize it is a loaded phrase with lots of different interpretations. A cross-dresser who has an exclusively male identity will be motivated by and feel different things than a transgender person who has a mixed identity or an opposite gender identity because our brains are not all built the same way. In short, we do not all experience this behavior or its motivations in the same way and we all need to recognize that this phenomenon is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. Glenda, I sense that you love those feelings. So do I. But, dang it, sometimes they have a tendency to pop out at the most inconvenient times!

Silver Member
    Hi, Gretchen. For a retired vegetation ecologist you certainly know a lot about minds. Great post!

The instant I put something feminine on i.e panties, whether dressing fully or underneath, like today, I feel and act differently. I don’t know if it’s feeling like a woman, since I’ll never know what that is, but it’s something very nice and more relaxing. I walk slower, primp more often, adjust things more, etc. My wife likes this. Yes, she knows and supports.

I know the feeling and it is wonderful.

For those focused on correcting labels, it could be stated "I felt like I was a woman, as I imagine they feel". You could state you felt 'feminine' which all humans are able to feel and is influenced by culture of the times.

It doesn't sound very DRAB to me. But we are finding our American society, in many but not all places, are more tolerant or too self-absorbed to make us feel uncomfortable.
    Hugs, Ellen

Interesting. In the evening when my wife and I get our night cloths on I wear panties, bra and nightgown and lounge around for several hours before going to bed.. Like already mentioned I don't know what a true GG feels. I do know when I'm dressed for bed, lounging around the house or going out dressed in female clothing I feel VERY different than when dressed as a male. I don't know if it's feeling like a woman but it deffinatelly brings out my feminine me. If we did not have these feeling I don't think there would be an attraction for me to dress. We are somewhere in the T Spectrum some a little some all in. We are in a community and should all be supportive of each other.

Glenda, that is AWESOME!

I took what you said at face value and I have no doubt you "felt like a woman". Just my bra and panties has that effect on me so far, I can only imagine what the feeling will be when I am dressed as you and going about my daily routine.

I haven't searched on the previous threads where this topic came up, but I know that I feel like Jen when I start to dress. I know that I carry myself a little different and as you said, even some mannerisms change (bending down). I have no doubt Jen is a woman, the female version of me.

So happy for you!!
    Jen

Aspiring Member
    I understand the feeling you got and it is a "real" feeling and great when you realize it is happening. Sherrii

Deebra, it may be just the way I enjoy it, but I have to dress completely or not at all. There was a time I didn't have a wig and I was quite unhappy, just glad when I have the time to 'go all the way'!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Just want to let everyone know because of how good it felt.
    That's great! It sure sounds like you had a fantastic time even though it was just for errands. Continue doing what feels right because that's what life should be.

I think of these feelings as "feeling girly." It's not as if I more readily identify with women, but when I a guy wear woman's clothes it definity feels different. My mannerisms and behavior become focused to me and I consciously emulate the movements that I perceive to be those a girl of a younger age, perhaps 20s or 30s. I'm really 71 but the younger and more feminine emphasis is what I very much want and desire.

Is it too simplistic to say you feel like, what you feel like? I know the feeling and when i am fully dressed. totally, it goes straight through me. I love the feeling, I think i feel just a woman. Like Red Green said on the red Green Show, "If you don't think too good, don't try too hard". I think it was Red Green.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/