Thread: New here.

New here.

Hi everyone. My name is Rachael. I am new to this site. Be dressing off and on for a few years. Started as just wearing panties to almost full dressing now. I have a very understanding wife now. Well I was wondering how many of you may feel this way. I am a truck driver let me say that first. Yesterday I woke up dressed as Rachael drove the 100 miles to my shipper. But before I got there I stopped and changed into my male close. (Professional appearance to me). But when I did this my mood changed. I went from feeling good, soft, cute, sexy comfortable, free, etc. With the male clothes I felt rough, confined, ugly. As soon as I stopped I went back to Rachael and felt great again. So how many other feel like this. Oh I am not passable. No wig no make up. Thanks for reading.

Rachael,

Firstly welcome, always nice to have someone else join the forum. I'm sure you'll find answers and support here.

I know what you mean about clothing effecting your mood. For me it's not a stark contrast. It's more like breathing out a large sigh of relief. Dressed is a calmer place to be.

As for passing. Very few of us really do, me included. As for having no wig, many here will tell you it's the thing that completes their look. I can undetstand not wearing one while driving as it's going to be highly visible to other road users where as skirts etc are hidden. Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Anyway, enjoy your time here and keep on truckin'.

Hi rachael - welcome.
    I have the same feelings, but with my being sign written, I have to leave the cross dressing until after hours.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hi Rachael!
    I think many of us feel the same thing!

The approach I take is to just enjoy the heck of the time I have dressing, and treat the times that I can't as if it is just seasonal cold weather that is a necessary part of life.

Secondly, I am trying to free myself from the emotional prison that male clothes feel like to me- which sounds similar to you, by letting the same emotions flow even though I am not in my preferred 'matching' clothes. It is like rediscovering what the real man that is me feels, which is terrifying. I still want to change clothes, but it helps reduce the hurt of the moment.

It might be fun and helpful to imagine you are experiencing what a girl would feel who likes the clothes you like, but has to wear a dopey uniform when she goes to HQ! ;0)

PS as you can see I have a beard and normal male appearance, and like you, that doesn't stop me from feeling every wonderful and liberating thing you describe!
    Last edited by phili; 03-17-2018 at 06:22 AM.
    We are all beautiful...!

Welcome Rachael.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Rachael.
    Was a truck driver for 40+ years myself.
    Learn to let your nice feelings stay with with you no matter what clothes you are wearing.
    You as a person are the same, clothes don't define you.

Welcome to the community

Welcome Rachael,
    I do understand, When i have time to dress up, it puts me at peace, a very happy place. I am glad you have an understanding wife. Life is short so fine your happy place and embrace it, nice to have a partner on board.

Yeah, I know the feeling. It's always stressful when I have to dress in male clothing. The worst part is having to put on an act so my behavior matches my presentation. It's so much nicer to put on female clothing and just be myself.

Welcome to the site Rachael. yeah we feel ugly in male clothes and at peace when dressed.
    Part Time Girl

Welcome to the forum Rachel.

You probably should post an intro in the introductory section and outline what you do.

Many of us have felt like you do and behave in a similar manner.

You soon gain expertise in dressing and as you go on you do gain experience, others here will offer advice and help if you ask for it.

Do explore the forum and enjoy your stay.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome Rachael!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome in Rachael great place to be your among friends

Hi Rachael, I feel the same when enfemme; I feel good, happy, and at ease. But I don't feel bad or ugly in male mode, just drab. Welcome!

Hi Rachael,

Welcome to this site and I hope you find much to entertain and educate here.
    Understand your feelings about your mood change when you go from female clothing to male. I think we all feel that to a greater or lesser degree.
    Hope to see you on the highway one of these days.

Welcome Rachael 😀