Thread: Got The Blahs

Got The Blahs

I dress to some extent almost everyday. My wife is accepting. We have some out of town guest staying for three days and I will not be able to dress except in panties. Already missing dressing and it's only the first day. I have the blahs, I mean I REALLY HAVE THE BLAHS. To the point I'm not really enjoying the their visit. I have never felt the
    Down I'm having be so strong when I couldn't dress. Have any had feelings like this. First time I haven't been able to control my her side.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Stop being so selfish and take care of your guests.
    Is that anyway to treat friends or guests ?
    Sometimes its not all about you.

Yendis sometime you have to put the big girls panties on and not only think about you but others.
    I have my mother in law coming in 2 weeks for a month and you complain about 3 days.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I sort of agree with Traci but she was a little brutal.

I think count your blessings, some of us are lucky to have 3 days to dress rather than vice versa. I am lucky when I get 2 hours!

Just think about how good you will feel when they are gone. And in the meantime enjoy the anticipation as well as with you visitors. Remember the old saying, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Banned Spammer
    Maria sometimes a dose of reality is a good thing.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    We all have times when 'life' gets in the way. Just accept it and move on.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I am actually taking very good care of my guest. I suppose what I was asking was have you ever felt down because of not being able to dress. And yes this site is suppose to be supportive and friendly but seems some enjoy negativity. So enjoy, I'm happy with me

Banned Spammer
    Not negative just honest but honesty any more society seems to frown on.
    I'm sure many feel down when they can't dress for whatever the reason.
    Things will be back to normal soon so just hang in there. LOL

So many of us have living situations that doesn't allow us to dress daily or even regularly. Myself included. You can add me to the list of company (misery loves company...👩*👩*👦*👦 ...lol)

Suck it up Yendis it's not forever. I'll be going to visit my granddaughter for two week the end of April. I dress in full mode every day and most likely won't be for the two weeks I'm doing it for my wife.
    Angie

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yendis View Post
    And yes this site is suppose to be supportive and friendly but seems some enjoy negativity.
    Oh dear, here we go again, someone said something I didn't like and they did it on Crossdressers.com!!!! Surely they should be banned.
    Come on people, has no-one ever heard the phrase 'cruel to be kind'? Real life isn't always supportive and friendly. I can just imagine someone posting that they are thinking of wearing a pink tutu when they commit mass murder and all the replies suggesting that they love the pink tutu idea but red would be better as the blood won't show.

Hi Yendis. Despite my earlier comment, which I already feel bad about sorry, I can relate. My wife works 3 days a week so I have time to dress when I work from home. We are having a second baby soon so thats very limited dressing while she is off the next 10 months. I can only imaging having your sort of acceptance, so maybe I am jealous. I am currently down from not dressing so I get it.

I also thought given you dress so much it must be normal for you now, so changing that for the benefit of other people must be hard.

Chin up only 2 days left

Platinum Member
    Hi Yendis , You need to get your priorities in order and not let the Pink Fog ruin your life>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sometimes you just have to temper your dressing, especially when friends come around.

If it is a hindrance tell your friends not to come around.

You will have all the time to dress and enjoy yourself.

You may not have any friends though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Maria I think you hit the nail on the head. Dressing has become the "normal" me so when I can't dress I don't feel normal if that makes sense.

I do not dress to pass, I wear panties and bralette every day. Many days I also wear womens jeans or pants, flats and a nutral blouse to blend in. When I'm around the house I wear bigger padded bras. So when I can't dress it's not the complete me so I feel a blah inside.

My wife and I did have a wonderful time with our friends this weekend. We were partying and Celebrating my wife's 55th high school reunion. Ya, we're old but young at heart
    LOL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

One other thing I forgot. We were talking to one of my wife's old high school flames at on of the gatherings this weekend. Afterwards my wife smiles and said did you see those long dangling ear rings and I swear he had some light makeup on. The I almost hit the floor when she says "I must be a fregin CD magnet. Later that evening when we were alone she said "To bad he lives so far away. Think yall would look cute on a girls night out." Love my woman. We