Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught red handed

Caught red handed

This morning I got up early to let the dogs out, as my wife was having a long lie, I thought the time was good for a little Leanne time, I dressed fully but no make up, I sat and relaxed in the kitchen having my breakfast, then went into the utility room for a cigarette, no sooner had I done that and I heard my wife stirring, she was out of bed and through in the kitchen before I knew it!

She immediately entered the utility room smelled the smoke and went bananas! She said "You've been smoking haven't you!" I tried to deny it at first but there was no getting away with it, I was rumbled, I'm supposed to have stopped, doctors orders lol

I thought it was quite funny afterwards, she walked in on me her husband fully dressed as a woman, never batted an eye lid about that but went ballistic about me having a sneaky cigarette lol

I love my accepting wife, life is great, just thought it was a fun story to share.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A funny twist to getting caught.

She has her priorities right - dressing won't kill you and it sounds like she wants you around for a while yet.

I have much the same thing going on. I fully dress everyday that's fine but if she smells smoke its like you been smocking? I'm stopping really!.
    Angie

Yeah well, crossdressing won't hurt you a bit, but cigarettes will kill you.

Guess her heart's in the right place.

Leanne. My wife was the same way before I quit smoking.
    As far as my dressing went, if she came home and I wasn't dressed she would get concerned.
    She put up with my smoking for many years ears. My wife embraced my dressing.

That's the sort of thing i would giggle at, nice one

Julie

Leanne,

Please tell your wife she has many of us on her side. Doctor's orders! What are you thinking?

As others gave said wearing a dress won't kill you but the ciggies very well might and then you'll leave your wonderful wife grieving her loss. And that's not funny.

Banned Read only
    Leanne,
    Smoking can kill you CDing can't ! Your wife has her head screwed on you can still earn a living even if you are a CDer you can't if smoking has put you in the wooden box !!

Leanne, you need to stop smoking! I did it and if I can anyone can! I smoked for 51 years! I quit cold turkey with no patches or anything! Once you make up your mind to quit, when the urge hits, firmly tell yourself, "NO, I made it this far and I don't need a cigarette now! I don't need to go backwards!" This is how I got myself to quit! YMMV Best wishes on your efforts to quit! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Very funny. There was me thinking that's very foolish to take such a risk dressing while your wife was upstairs!
    Last edited by Sarah Louise; 03-18-2018 at 01:58 PM.

My daughter caught me, not dressed but sneaking a cigarette. It's been almost 15 years now and I still at times find myself reaching in my pockets looking for them. I had to quit for health reasons and it took a few tries, but what finally convinced me was my doctor telling me that it probably won't kill me. He said that's to easy to die I could only wish for death and that I would probably suffer gasping for air. I wasn't about to suffer for a cigarette.

If you ask me, her reaction is understandable. The cigarette can kill you. As a former smoker myself, I highly recommend quitting.

Leanne, you're an adult and can make your own decisions.

I admit to chuckling at the story as I expect something "else" when the title said being caught red handed.

Thanks for the laugh.

As many have said, cross dressing won't kill you unless you try to run alongside a cliff in very high heels.
    But seriously, I have seen two relatives suffer from what we used to call emphysema or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease as I think it is called now. It was a painful and lingering illness that felt like drowning to the sufferers as they fought for every breath. It was horrible to watch it progress until death took them out of their misery.

So dress like crazy and ditch the cigs.

The consequences of people smoking do sneak up on us - I'm a lifetime non-smoker, but my Dad was a heavy smoker his whole life. I moved away from home 50 years ago, and he passed away 35 years ago. I developed a cough about 2 years ago that has been somewhat persistent, and worse in the winter. Went to my doctor last month and she says I've got mild emphysema - my wife and I are now trying to process that! Smoking will not only kill you, but will also affect those around you - please stop if you can!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Let's get something straight. There is no redeeming value to being addicted to something that destructive.
    Every day I see retirees pushing around their oxygen bottles. They're usually 40 to 60 years old.
    But never much older than that.

Quote Originally Posted by ambigendrous View Post
    - please stop if you can!
    Here's the secret. You only have to quit the one that you're thinking about right now.
    You know, the sneaky one. Or the reward for not having one all week. Or that only socially when I drink one.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Your wife knows what is going to hurt you and what won't.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Smoking is dangerous for many reasons. I was using cigarettes in one of my stories awhile back. While liting one I set my glove on fire!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My SO has started with cigarette's. I don't want her. but she wants to. It will kill her.
    Part Time Girl

How did this become a thread about smoking? Girls, I think Leanne knows it's bad for her. Her doctor told her after all (as if she didn't know anyway). This thread is about what a fantastic, accepting wife she has.

Leanne, your wife is amazing!

As it was, it seemed to have went well other then smoking, I can’t say much, I have smokeless dipping tobacco.

Pretty in Pink

Platinum Member
    Not only is smoking injurious to your health, but, it will also age your skin.

It's nice that she has got her priorities right, they tell me that smoking can harm your health.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Hahaha!
    That is pretty funny.
    My wife knows I dress and smoke.
    She despises the latter, but deals with it.

Thanks for sharing!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".