Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught red handed

Leanne, That is actually a very touching story, and yes very funny. Thank you for sharing, made my morning

Reality Check
    I quit smoking in 1972. That was back in the days when you could smoke in your house, in your car and on the job. Cigarettes were 33 cents a pack.

As a smoker, I didn't realize this, but a non-smoker can smell cigarette smoke a mile away. If you smoke anywhere in your house, your wife will smell it, even days later. The smell stays on your clothes until you wash them. It stays on your breath and on your body. I dated a woman who was a heavy smoker after I had quit. Kissing her was like licking an ashtray.

Listen to your wife, get rid of the cigarettes.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Louise View Post
    Very funny. There was me thinking that's very foolish to take such a risk dressing while your wife was upstairs!
    I was thinking the same thing - wow, you're taking quite a risk getting fully dressed, but when I got to the conclusion I had to smile. One of the best "caught" stories I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    ... but a non-smoker can smell cigarette smoke a mile away. ...
    You got that right, Krisi. I always have been sensitive to smoke of any kind. I couldn't stay in the smoking section of a train car when I was commuting by train in my early 20s. If I had a cold, I would be gasping. I can smell the smoke of a fire at 500 metres. Neither parent smoked while I was alive.

Today, I need a dust collection system with a good filter to do anything more than rip an 8 foot board on the table saw before I start to sneeze.

I'm afraid I don't have much sympathy for smokers who complain they have to go outside to indulge their habit. Smoking!

Platinum Member

L. O. L.

Hi Leeanne , I am laughing so hard that the tears of laughter are running down my leg~~LOL >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I feel the exact same when my Sam sneaks a cigarette here and there..... hahaa sounds like an amazing wife

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Good for you Leanne you have a very informed and accepting wife !!!! She rawks ...Never batted an eye ?? That's great .

well... wearing 4 inches heels can kill your feet but i guess cigarette is worst, haha