Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New CD's Wife

Banned Read only

A New CD's Wife

Three simple questions that new CD.s might ask, this thread could have been asked before, if it bothers you skip it; just simple answers please. A man says to his wife 1 thru 3 listed below, what would be the "BEST" answer for her to give. Keeping this simple, I know you don't know her mind, as a CD what do you think the "BEST" answer would be for her to give.

1. I want to start wearing women's panties or thongs.
    2. I want to start wearing women's jeans over my panties or thongs.
    3. I want to start wearing a not overly feminine top with my jeans.

I'm not gay, I just have a strong attraction to women, their clothes and presentation.

To all three.....

Okay, just don't go overboard.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think if I was the spouse with a husband coming out to me as a crossdresser I would have to say to all three questions the following. Wow, ok let's sit down and you explain all this to me.

It can't be a demand on his part, "I want to". Hope I gave you what you were asking

Rule #1 for married CDers : Don't Embarrass Her.
    I agree with Yendis "Let's talk about this".

"Wow, honey. Let's get a cup of coffee and sit down together, so you can tell me more."

Then after hearing you out-

"That is a lot for me to process. I'm so used to connecting women's clothes to mean essentially 'female within'. Wearing any women's clothing then interferes with my view of you as the desirable man I married. And women's lingerie is part of that package, and is designed primarily for appealing to men. It is also delicate and isn't always practical. When I think of you sexually, I am imagining you in your normal underwear, and it goes away if I think of you in a lace thong. It just seems wrong, or at least confused. I don't know how to change that." Pause

"Well, on second thought, I can sort of see it- I had a lesbian fantasy once and in it we both were decked out in lingerie, kind of reclaiming it as a female-directed, rather than male directed styling. I can see how you might reach for the same imagery in order to imagine yourself as an attractive woman. We all want to be admired and wanted, and sexy women are a huge archetype in our world. But so are sexy men, and this is where I don't understand why you would want to try to be a woman. " pause

"Well- as we age, women feel they are losing their attractiveness, and are less distinguishable from men, and that is terrible. An older woman can some reclaim her youthful status by dressing young. That would be pretty similar to a man wanting to dress up and feel 'feminine' again."

"If being feminine again means being more sensitive and kind and chatty- that sounds good. I won't be able to react to you as a desirable sexual partner, so that's an issue. But let's go to the store and buy some clothes that fit and see how it feels for you. Hopefully we can find a way to help you feel what you are trying to feel.

+++Then, of course, she will have to do CPR as you will have fainted with happiness...
    Last edited by phili; 03-19-2018 at 09:52 AM.
    We are all beautiful...!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    The best answer is stating her honest feelings, whether for or against your crossdressing activity.

Banned Read only
    If I was the wife I'd brew a fresh pot of coffee and start a conversation. "Honey, we need to talk about this!"

I hope you're not thinking a wife would just jump out of her chair and yell "Let's go shopping!"

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Ok explain this one like I'm a 5 year old, what does being Gay have to do with wearing thongs,panties, and womans jeans? ???How are these 2 connected? I know multiple gay men and they do not ever underdress ever,ever,ever!!so my advice to the gg, you need a good therapist! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    She may not ask it but she would think:

"Why don't u want to wear some pretty girl things?"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That’s Ok Jennifer, I’m confused too, but I’m more thrown by the necessity of the 3 statements. They are all essentially “I want to wear women’s clothing”. Is this post asking what the best possible reaction to a man coming out to his wife? Or are you that interested in people having discussions about specific articles of clothing? Does the wife of the CD already know about him? HELP US HELP YOU!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why is there a persistent " you must be gay to want to wear womens clothes" attitude from people on this site?
    We all know sexual preference and CDing have nothing in common.
    I am the only gay man in my vast network of gay friends that wears womens clothes. Most are all guy and have no desire to wear anything feminine on their body.
    Most don't understand me being trans either.
    So yeah I'm confused by the entire line of questions. I do kind of wonder if deebra is asking them "for a friend" maybe? I just don't know.

We know there's a difference between gender and sexuality, but most vid gender people do not, which is why it is among the top questions from a partner, are you attracted to men?

Another thing too, we being who we are and trying to put ourselves in their place automatically assume there would be eager communication about this. That doesn't always happen.

It starts with #1 and if a green light is given it will progress to #2&3

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Will you need cash or a credit card.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

hello,
    my wife answered "it's only clothes"
    luv J

Gold Member
    Rule #1 for married CDers : Don't Embarrass Her.
    That was my wife's rule # 1, She was OK me wearing woman's clothes.
    But rule # 1 Was the law of the house.
    Rader

Why do wives come on forum to call us gay because we are cd's? ??? Because this what this individual is hinting at,IMO!!!!!

Banned Read only
    Jennifer to answer your question, the #1 question out of a wife's mouth when her husband says I want to start wearing women's clothing is "are you gay", that's why I threw it in.
    Micki we being CDers all know the strong pull that is within us that causes us to want to CD, so knowing this what would WE think the best answer a wife that loved her male husband would say? Some wives would go crazy, some would immediately accept, what do you think a wife's BEST answer to her (wanna be a CD) husband would be, how should she handle it, what should she say??

I cannot imagine that those three questions would be ever asked without some great amount of lead in discussion. They are not questions they are statements. If I made any statements like those to my wife, out of the blue, I would likely get a lot of questions from her in return.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well deebra if you think about what you just said its kind of silly because she has had sex with her man for years so she knows he isn't gay.
    I would think the number 1 question would be do you want to be a woman or do you want a sex change?
    I would not want to even chance a guess and why is it so important to know a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question?

The first question I asked was "Do you want to be a woman" all I could think of was .. "Oh great I'm living the Bruce Jenner thing" sorry but that's what I was thinkin. I'm still trying to understand and be supportive.
    Just taking one day at a time, trying to be a better person
    today than I was yesterday.

Ok,first I will not tell my wife I want to "start" wearing womans clothing, because I started at age 10 . So how can I start now if this is who I'am from a very long time. And no her first question will not be are you gay????? I know my wife ,her first question will be "like Caitlyn Jenner? "(She's a fan ).then her next question will be "do you want to be a woman? "So gay will not cross her mind.
    Hope you find what your looking for Deb.
    Toodles

Banned Read only
    TraciG to answer the first sentence of your thread #20, people change, you never know what someone else is thinking even someone as close as a wife or husband of many years. If her husband out of the blue said 1 thru 3 to her it's just natural for her to think he might all of a sudden think he is gay and want to be with a man since he wants to dress as a woman. Hypothetical or not, I was curious what we as CDers would find to be a good answer from her. We know our need to crosssdress, she doesn't and has never experienced it, bras and panties to her are just underwear, they are a lot more to us. She would be startled of course, shocked that this could change her married life of many years, not be in favor of it but want to stay with and please her husband. Many have said discussion is the best answer, I agree. Hopefully she would have an open mind, understand this need that isn't going away and learn to accept his dressing but in consideration of her feelings have limits.

I post questions to get answers from other CDs to get their opinions in hopes of getting answers to why we CD. Many say just accept you are a CD and don't try to figure out why. That's bull s**t and shallow. Why am I a CD and others aren't? Why do women and society have a problem with the clothes I wear, I don't care what they wear. Crossdressers and their wives are the most qualified to find an answer to these questions. Psychologist aren't, what they are best at is "come back next week", $$$$$$$.

My wife told me when I came out that I loved dressing in female attire and loved the makeup part was " I don't mind but please don't go out in public and embarrass me and yourself.
    She started out helping me buy clothes, my own makeup, and even helped me dress many times. She gave me many of her old too big dresses. She was very supportive but for some reason the new wore off. Now it's more just do it when I'm not around. So her first answer was don't embarrass me or yourself. There so many answers to your questions that we'd love to hear but in reality the best answer we'd love to hear would be " I understand dear please let me help you full fill your dreams of wearing what you think you need to."

We as cd's we have our language our lingo and even sometimes on the phone when I have talked to cd's from the forum our lingo comes out and then I know I'm speaking to another sister. I would hate to think a gg will come on here to offend or insult us by asking a series of questions just for her own perversion without understanding us,which is the vibe I get from this post. We do not chose to be cd's simply put we are born like this,have you ever asked yourself "why do I have arms?" "Why do I have a birth mark there?""why are my eyes brown?"you don't ask these questions because you accept it and society teaches you that you were born like this,right?Now when it comes to CDing society teaches no ,no ,bad hombre ,taboo,wants to use the girls bathroom, bad very bad which we know this is BS ! So we grow up thinking this and shaming ourselves feeling guilty all the way until that little bulb in our heads lights up and you say I'm neither of the above I'm not taboo ,I'm me ,im not a bad hombre, I'm a father,a brother,a uncle,a neighbor, a service man,a first responder, I'm a good person I love me and everything that makes me. So in conclusion we cd because we are cd's.
    The end
    Last edited by jennifer0918; 03-21-2018 at 09:40 AM.