Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New CD's Wife

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    And there endeth the lesson!

Fair play Jennifer

Yes, those are actually statements rather than questions which is better. If they were questions you would be asking for permission. A good response from the spouse might be, "do you know what sizes to get?". My ex would have said, "OK, but don't go out dressed like that".
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I agree with most of the comments. I feel that if you have a good relationship in first place most of the time the person will be understanding.

Tracii, Sadly, most people jump to the conclusions that a man in womens clothes "must be gay." Sad, but that is the most common reaction. Some women marry gay men who wanted everyone to think they were not really gay, then later come out to their wives. Some women would literally go ballistic if they find their man likes to CD. others, not as angry. Most are troubled and very uncomfortable finding out. Many will consider you defrauded them, with threats for divorce, and " you are not the man i married?" Especially religious women!
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 03-21-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    There is nothing wrong with being gay but most gay men don't want to wear womans cloths.

I am lucky when my wife and I started dateing I came out to here right away that I CD. She was a little shocked but was ok with it. We have a deal as I can be Rachael anytime I want as long as I am Ralph in the bed. I also told her that if she is ever uncomfortable and wants me to stop just say so. She does not mind me dressing when we go out together. We both wear the same sizes except shoes so we pick out clothes for each other and we share clothes. I guess it's taking getting into her pants to the next level. Lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jennifer0918 you are so right and they have a hard time understanding CDers too.
    Thats been my experience.

Deebra please don't be angry with me because I don't have to agree with you.
    I question things sometimes because I am curious why you post it and I try to understand I really do then you get all offended because I ask questions.
    No matter I'll just stop posting all together if it upsets you.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-22-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Why am I a CD and others aren't? Why do women and society have a problem with the clothes I wear, I don't care what they wear. Crossdressers and their wives are the most qualified to find an answer to these questions. Psychologist aren't, what they are best at is "come back next week", $$$$$$$.
    WHY do you repeatedly generalise in your posts about the rest of the population despite most of your assumptions being incorrect? I think you'll find that a large proportion of women and society (as you put it) DON'T have a problem with the clothes you wear. I think in reality that they, like you, simply don't care what you wear. To be brutally honest most people couldn't give a shit about you one way or another, they don't know you so why would they. You are the one with a problem, you perceive that society in general have a problem with you but in fact it is you who has a problem with society. I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone. There are two local full-time crossdressers that live as women despite being visibly obviously men with no chance of passing (long hair, bald head, you know the sort of thing). Everyone knows them, no-one has a problem with them and no-one even gives them a second look. This is reality in the west, not your perception of reality in your head.

Simple answer #1 - it is hidden underdressing.
    But you give choices which a spouse might see as a risk to her socially if you are found out. You don't offer a choice - I want to wear feminine things while in the privacy of our home.

Hugs, Ellen

Silver Member
    Tracii, if you EVER stop posting, our world will end!

Banned Read only
    TraciG, I'm not mad with you, I like to read your opinions/questions. Please don't stop posting. If someone questions what I write I then try to explain further to clarify what I was thinking when I posted. Believe it or not, some comments have changed my mind, their view was right and I appreciate their input. There are so few of us and you and I have so much in common. We both wear bras and panties, we wear what we love and present with a softer more feminine presentation, others just wear what designers tell them what they should wear based on what sex they are.

Deebra,
    The "best" answer I can think of is something along this line:

Thank you for telling me this. I know you took a risk sharing this with me. I respect your privacy on this.
    How long have you had these feelings? Do you remember anything in your childhood that was associated with this?
    Have you had a chance to dress up much? What do you think would be fun? Where do you see this fitting in with our relationship?

Although my wife knew i enjoyed dressing eveery blue moon, she was still questioning in the same way many of the posts respond
    to your original question. She has been supportive but still has many questions tht surface from time to time. We shop together but i dress at home when she is a work. She has suggested that perhaps when we're out of town and in big city we might go out together, but i'm holding my breath on that one. Yet as i have spent more "open time" (she knowing about my feeling and enjoyment) at home dressing alone and look forward to meeting some of the girls at an outting some time. She still has her moments which i believe i'm responsible for (not having all the makeup off, ect.)

When i came totally out, i wasn't sure of her response; but as we talked, i let her know just how important this was for me and how muh i wanted to go "Full Monty" with my CD life style. I'm blessed to have a loving and as nearly possible as she can be, is in fact very understanding.