Thread: Home Alone

Home Alone

I just get home from my trip from Tennessee and my wife tells me she is going to be taking care of her grandkids while her son is away. Ok then she tells me she has to be at their house so the kids can go to school.

Now all my makeup and things are still in my bags waiting for a chance to put them away. So now I have time to dress before putting them away. I'm dressed doing things around the house it's getting late and my dog needs to go out. so I take out front standing there with her when I hear a car coming. It's the local police which won't be bad but they all know my wife because she works for the city. They drive by I turned my back and just walked around a tree.

Years ago I use to be out all the time here. But now being married and in a DADT relationship I don't go out much. Anyway nothing has been said but it was fun being out again

BTW I did get all my things put away but now I have way to many panties and they just went on sale again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Maybe times will change and the DADT situation will become more tolerant.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    My wife is away for a few days this week so Vikky should be able to come out and play- well in the house at any rate. Trying to decide what to do en femme - possibly some DIY.
    Enjoy your time.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

just got home too, and didn't take me long to change , 30 min. bra, panties , forms , top, nylon, skirts and heels.

a little make up and dangling earrings . It sure is a stress reliever.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Glenda. First off... Too many panties? Isn't that a contradictory statement?
    Turning away from a cop is the easiest way to attract his attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayleen View Post
    just got home too, and didn't take me long to change , 30 min. bra, panties , forms , top, nylon, skirts and heels.

a little make up and dangling earrings . It sure is a stress reliever.

Rayleen
    I can't agree more with that. I do the same too, when I'm back from work: less than five minutes and I'm already wearing bra and panties, and some make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherylgyno View Post
    Glenda. First off... Too many panties? Isn't that a contradictory statement?
    Turning away from a cop is the easiest way to attract his attention.
    Cheryl yes it may be to many panties but now I have one for everyday of the year. The police know my dog so I was turning to go back in the house and there is a tree right there. So all they would see is someone going back in with the dog and not my face. BTW my wife is blond I'm not
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Reality Check
    If the police see you trying to avoid them, they will probably come and stop you and interview you to see why. It's very difficult but it's best to just keep doing what you're doing and not attract their attention.
    Krisi