Thread: My St Patricks Day fun

My St Patricks Day fun

I went all-out for St Patrick's Day this year.

In the morning, my daughter and I went mall shopping together, with me wearing a green plaid midi-skirt and a green St Pat's t-shirt (with seven mostly-empty beer mugs on it, and the phrase, "In dog beers, I've only had one."), and I also wore green striped socks and black Mary Jane's wedge shoes. We ate at the food court, shopped in several stores, and I got complemented on my outfit several times, including by one lady while I was finishing up in the ladies' restroom, and washing my hands!

Went home at about 2 PM, and changed to a more nightclub-suitable outfit - A green plain miniskirt, green women's t-shirt with a low neckline, different green striped socks, black Mary Jane's wedge shoes. I also packed a nicer pair of platform high heels and two St Pat's headbands - one with glow-stick illuminated band and two illuminated shamrocks, and one with a green mini top hat.

Stopped by a grocery store to get potluck contributions, and then went to a women's dance that I help with setup on. Dance started at 5 PM, and ran to 9 PM. I danced nearly non-stop from 5 to 8, with 30 or so of my lesbian lady friends.

Then at 8 PM, I changed venues, and went to a downtown pizza restaurant, to listen to a live performance by a local lesbian band, and get pizza and another drink. Saw another 20 or so of my other lesbian friends there, and danced a few times too. That was a venue that I knew was LGBTQ friendly, but it is a general family restaurant, and not at all an LGBTQ club. One guy there told me, "I think you should win the award for 'most in spirit!' You look great!"

At 10 PM, when that music show ended, I went to yet another venue, a sports bar that was having a party and dance, and danced for nearly another hour! Very much a straight venue. I had never been to that bar as Ceera, but I play darts there as a guy several times per month. The guy at the door didn't blink when he requested my ID and got handed my male ID - all guests were being carded at the door and got a hand stamp, to make it easier on the bartenders. There were two lesbian couples dancing there while I was there, but most of the crowd seemed straight. One very drunk guy was trying to get the lesbians to dance with him, but he was hitting on virtually all of the ladies - straight, lesbian, accompanied clearly by someone else, and also me. Fortunately he left after a while. I finally headed for home about 11 PM.

Pictures are from at the first dance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 03-19-2018 at 02:22 PM.

How lovely pics it seems it was a great St. Patricks

"I think you should win the award for 'most in spirit!' You look great!"

Couldn't agree more.
    Like a lady

Ceera,

You look very green, I hope past experience covers that. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.