Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going Out with Wife

Reality Check

Going Out with Wife

This is for those who go out in public with wives or girlfriends:

1) Do you go as a crossdresser and wife (can't or don't try to pass) or do you pass or try to pass and go as two female friends, sisters or perhaps a lesbian couple?

2) What sort of places do you go?

Also, if you care to post any details or experiences, please do so.
    Krisi

That will never happen with my wife.Never.But, I have gone ouit with female family friends, a daughter in law, my daughter and a grand daaughter. I try to pass and get compliments from each of them. We go ouit as female friends and never as a gay couple.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I. Try to pass and go as friends.
    2. Everything we would normally do, walk the beach/hills, cycling, shopping (especially clothes), coffee shop, lunch out etc etc.

Love it.

We go out as friends, about the only thing I have to remind her about is not holding hands when shopping in crowds. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have been out twice with my wife. The first time to the movies and we did not act any differently then when I go as a man. The second time we went to a club with some of my new CD friends who knew ahead of time she was my wife so I don’t think that really counts as it pertains to your question. Really I think how you two relate to each other, either as a married couple or as just girlfriends, while your out en-femme is more up to her and how she wants to be precived while out with you. But don’t be afraid to let her know as well how you would like to relate to her in public.
    You will find that most of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our own point of view.
    (Sir Alec Guinness as Obiwon Kanobi in Star Wars Return of the Jedi)

went out a lot with my now ex wife we used to go window shopping in the next city but only after dark, did try it once during the day but i got a bit panicky so we cut the visit short

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    Certainly not with my wife but with Carole and met up with Sarah . Also I now attend two social groups each month .

I guess passing as a female friends , no not a lesbian couple . Last time we walked round a shopping village , which we plan to do again this coming Thursday . We have done a day with a pride meeting being invited along as representatives of the TG community through our social group.

So I have been to busy hotels and stayed over , now done the shopping trip and represented our community .

Any problems ? So far none , dress sensibly and be pleasant .

Back in 2005 when we first met it was me trying to convince Sherlyn she could go anywhere. We started out at some clubs and as her confidence grew we went all over. One of the things I talked her into was going to a lake park where her mom, sister and Uncle were having coffee ( an eve thing they did all summer ) they have not net me yet so I would not be a dead give away.... They did not realize or even clue in at all and from then on - Sherlyn believed me she could go anywhere.We went everywhere vacations , resturants , grocery and the past years we just lived our life going anywhere we wanted.
    in the beginning we went to the clubs as a couple but as we just lived our life and going out was part of it we just were two women going out and people could think whatever they wanted. No one cares really. To me I was with the one I love living life together.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wife and I have been out twice with me fully made up.
    Once was just to do it, see how it felt.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ife&highlight=

Second time was on a Halloween night.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...me!&highlight=

Both times we just went to some classy Adult Stores (Lovers, Hustler Hollywood, and Castle Mega Store).

Both times we just went as ourselves.
    She is indifferent on seeing me as such in person, so I made zero attempts to hold her hand.

I went to a bar with a lady-friend after I did stand-up.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...017&highlight=

At the Comedy Club and bar we could've easily appeared as a "couple", just no kissing or holding hands, but we were both quite flirtatious towards each other.
    But then when people actually heard my voice, I don't know (I never disguise it).

I'm going out with the aforementioned lady-friend in a few weeks; it will be the very first time dressing up specifically for someone.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ode&highlight=

So far we've planned on eating somewhere, she wants Red Robin.

I'm thinking about shooting pool as well.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Never with my wife and probably never will happen. Although, that would be interesting. She dresses comfortably and often in sportsman attire.
    On the other hand, I like to dress very girly even in casual passing mode.
    We would certainly be an interesting couple.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

We go as sister-in-laws after all how many friends have the same last name on their credit cards. I dress to pass/blend as most of our outings are during the day time to various shopping malls and restaurants in our area.
    Jill

Banned Read only
    I try to pass and we go as out as a couple. We go the same places and do the same things we go and do when in I am in drab.

Only under dressed when out with my wife. She would never go for it but it is something I would enjoy. I'd hold her hand for sure just the same as we do when we are out shopping now.

I dress to pass, but I’ve never been questioned about our relationship status so weve never had to use a “cover story”

Question one. Yes. I go out with my wife how ever I feel like dressing. From full transformation to just heels. Leggings and a long shirt no boobs or without. Some times a wig sometimes not. Really depends on how I feel. Luckily she doesn’t really care one way or the other. We go out as spouses at all times. We are married and that is if we both in dresses or not.

Question two. We go anywhere and every where. The theatre, movies, dinner, for a drive, the grocery, gym, art museum. You get the picture. About the only place we don’t go is shopping. I love to shop and she likes to buy. As in. Find it on the net. Go in. Buy it and leave. I call it man shopping. I can browse a whole store. Sales racks and all. I always kid her half nicking. That when we go shopping I’m bringing the iPad and sending here over to the dressing room sitting area with all the bored husbands!
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I always fully dress when out and the fiancee comes out as my fiancee.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Thanks for the replies.

My "goal" is to go out in public fully presenting as a woman with my wife. Just two women out for the day or the evening. So far it hasn't happened but I haven't been pushing it.
    We (especially she) know a lot of people in our area so I'm thinking it would be best to do it in another area. There's a big festival we often go to in a city a hundred miles from home. This is what I'm considering asking her about.
    Krisi

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Sounds like a plan Krisi. I for one hope she says yes. I reckon she will enjoy it and want to do it regularly but then again I'm a 'glass is half full' type of person. Good luck.
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 03-21-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Waaaaay back in the old days (late 70's - early 80's), my wife and I went out as a couple. Pretty taboo for that day. Where did we go?....everywhere. Until I transitioned in 81, if I wasn't at work or with family I was "Jennifer".

I try to pass as two great friends out for a day of shopping, lunch and maybe a movie. This same thing happen when I'm also in male mode

My wife and I have been out many times together: restaurants, bars, movies, etc. Initially, my wife tried to not be too touchy-feely with me so as not to draw attention to me so I had the best chance to blend. After my confidence increased with several successful outings, I told her she should just do whatever felt natural to her, after all it's the 21st century and while we live in the midwest, it is a larger city. We have frequented the same upscale restaurant several times with me dressed (twice around Valentine's Day), and the staff seems to simply believe we are a lesbian couple.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

we go as girl friends and we go anywhere.
    Out to dinner, movies, shopping at the mall, a walk in the park, or where ever else we wish to go.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife and I will often go shopping and/or out to dinner. My wife is usually uncomfortable with holding hands with me in public. So we are a couple of girls usually. But one night went to dinner at TGI Friday's and I apparently was not passing very well as I got several odd looks and double takes. We didn't pay any attention to this. We were seated and when our waitress came we we ordered our drinks without reaction. When she brought the drinks she asked if we minded if she asked a question. We agreed and then she sat next to me and quietly ask what this was all about. I explained that I am a cross dresser and she said she was interested to see if her boyfriend would dress for her.
    It was a great experience. She was polite and delightful.
    On leaving we felt the others were still sitting in judgement of us so when we crossed the parking lot we stopped in the middle and embraced in some passionate smooching and laughed about it all the way home.

Tons of fun! You never know where your blessings come from!

We usually go out for dinner and dancing. Sometimes we go shopping or catch a movie. My gf finds me attractive when I'm dressed so she isn't shy about holding my hand or PDA.

1. My husband dresses as much as he can to pass when he goes out and we go out just as us... just as a married couple.... We do hold hands usually..

2. We usually only go out late at night and not to places where the are other people....parks... quieter neighborhoods.... we will sometimes go to his band room... Sam doesnt want others to know so we don't go anywhere public together while he is dressed...