Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do I want out of this? - a gg pov

I am going to add my support to Littleg here. I think her OP was very interesting and thought provoking. It was not her asking whats in it for her, it was her partner asking her that question. Littleg like most GGs on here are rare and their input often very valuable.

M's question of you sent a very big positive message to you showing that it is not all about her and her dressing and her needs. We only have to look at some of the threads on this site to see how some girls can get very self involved.

Is not the biggest WIIFM to have a partner that can be both a husband and a best girlfriend in one?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Oh my goodness, I don't even know what to say, honestly.

After last nights stressful shenanigans, at least for me, I can't believe the support and insight you all have offered. Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU! From the bottom of my heart, I mean that. I was so thrown and upset last night, I stayed up until 3 am here reading and rereading, wondering what I had said that may have come across as offensive, nieve, insulting, "stereotypical" and/or "misinformed".

I had really enjoyed being a part of this community of lovely human beings who are just trying to be themselves and live their lives before yesterday. People coming here looking for others like-minded to communicate with about things you can't go around talking to just anyone about, yet, anyways; Finding support and understanding, others to share with and commiserate with, good and bad... I temporarily thought I'd lost that, but I don't feel that way anymore.

Yesterday I shared with Monnica what had happened, initially, and she felt bad that I had been subjected to such treatment here, but not overly surprised. While this was all going on, she sent me a really lovely email, one which I wish I had seen earlier in the evening, but... it just didn't happen that way. When I read her words to me, about her, about me, about us, I felt relieved and comforted that at least she thought I was doing right, and right by her. I stayed up to respond to her, sharing more of what had transpired here, and we got the opportunity to discuss it today.

To share, and for those that are interested, this is what I told her (sorry for the length):

"I want you to be happy. I want you to feel safe, secure in what we have and share, and free to be yourself with me, whomever that is on any given day. I want to go with you on this journey of ours together, following you sometimes, and sometimes leading you, us.

I like looking up ideas and making them our own, surprising you and enjoying you as much as I can. I honestly feel like this is about us now, not just you. You are not alone, you don't have to hide or be ashamed. I will promise to love you, be creative, passionate, funny, dominating, carefree and open about it all.

I'm glad, in a way, that I'm the first to be as I am with you, as Monnica, enjoying being yourself and sharing secrets, fascinates and desires. That probably sounds selfish, of course I wish your life hadn't been as hard as it has been, but even that only serves to make you into the person you are today, the wonderful person I love and treasure, with all my heart.

You have asked me something no one has ever asked me before, no one has ever cared enough to want to know... what do I want? So, really, it's hard for me to answer, becsaue I've never really allowed myself to think about the answer. Thank you for that. Thank you so much.

I think you are amazing. I think together, we are incredible, unstoppable.

I look forward to every new day with you, every new experience with you, every firework-worthy night... I look forward to our future together. Simply amazing. You + Me."

These are my words, from my heart to Monnicas. And now you know how I feel about it all.

I want to thank all of you who took the time to read, this and my other posts/threads as well. I am not going anywhere, and I will continue to share, if that's alright, mine and M's story with all of you that care to know it and read about it.

Kind regards to you all,
    -g

Ps, and I do find this humorous, my name here is Littleg2. Little g 2. Little (because I am smaller than M) g (for my name, Gina) and 2 (my favorite number and the day of my birth). Not little Leg. It does make me smile, and chuckle a bit, in a lighthearted way, when referred to as a "Leg".

See you around the Forum. I am not going anywhere!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Very thoughtful words to M and I hope you have a wonderful life together.
    Its a rare thing you both have and you both are so fortunate.
    So don't lose sight of what each other wants and needs and be excellent to each other.

Banned Read only
    Littleg2 maybe I can help. You said you enjoy shopping and helping her with her CD; and she has opened up to you on intimate/personal things. Wouldn't this and having a male/CD mate provide you with more things in common than the average male/female relationship? You are very special, not many other women would provide to her what you do. Sounds like a lot of closeness and love between the two of you. You may not find this "extra" in a straight male. The two of you could be meant for each other.
    If you are the same size and trade you have just cut your clothes spending in half.

hi gina....i treasure your candor and thoughts here, as stated i would love to see more GGs talk with us.

i will offer you this....in the non binary and loved one sections their seems to be a tolerance for deeper and more meaningful discussions and topics.

as for the sex, the more sex the better, its just sex, we are all adults here, i generally dont like how some look down on those that get a kink from being dressed while enjoying this part of themselves and i guess their can be some jealousy (myself included) of a participating SO...... i despise the term fetish dresser but like i said its just sex.....as long as its consensual and not breaking any laws then keep your nose out of my bizznezz.
    i think your sharing fotos of yourself and monica speaks volumes and certainly shows how you both GLOW when together. its beautiful to read about your relationship
    and how well you two are getting along with this.

i can be narcissistic and selfish sometimes and i think most folks are from time to time.
    just go out to eat these days and what are folks doing, taking selfies of themselves and pictures of theyre meal and posting it to social.....who gives a rats arse about what you had to eat tonight, who you were with, and where you ate it. its just eating and we all like different types of food.

so im faltered that you want to share and relate with us. il assume that you dont have many outlets for discussion to broach these topics and find it therapeutic to do so here. curious about the thread tag.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Platinum Member
    I'd like to apologize for jennifer0918....I don't think you have to justify your presence here nor your questions. You're entitled to both.

now with that aside, let me thank you for your response below. It seems you do know what you want from M and it seems that you're both fulfilling each other. What could be better?

May it always be so!
    Last edited by kimdl93; 03-23-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ah, Spring and young love!
    It reminds this old fart of those, heart jumping out of my chest, romantic days, and sex filled nites back before all of u were born.

And, of Sherry's romantic days and nites yet to come! I feel a mushy, sexy, picto story coming on------

Thanks for the inspiration, LG!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You might want to hang onto this one, g. She just might be a keeper.

Happy to hear that you've not let the inevitable forum boor bring you down. I've been a participant in online communities (of all kinds) since before American On Line thought they invented ...on line. One thing that holds true is that boors are emboldened by the relative anonymity of the medium. Engage them if you feel like it, but don't let them get under your skin. Most of the time, that's all they're after. So don't give it to them.

Again, best of luck to you two. Sweetie. You deserve each other, and I really do mean that in the nicest way.

Hugs.

Kelly