Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I out of mind?

Am I out of mind?

Hi everyone I’m Emily and I’m new to this community. I started ‘trying out’ my mom’s underwear and stockings when I was 14. When I was in college, I bought myself first pair of lingerie and night club heels. I was so turned on and my heart was pounding faster than ever when I put them on. Now things have gotten maybe too far.. I’ve started taking late night walks with fishnet stockings, heels and super tight/mini dress. The places I pick for my walks are safe but dark. I guess walking in dark places increases the excitement or fun.. The thing that makes me scary is, I do want people to see my ****ty dressing and enjoy imagining that they would think I’m a prostitute and what they would do to me. And I ONLY get turned on when I dress like that.. so I’m thinking maybe I’m sort of an exhibitionist or something.. I am pretty sure I’m a straight guy.. what’s going on with me?

Welcome to the forum Emily. Naw you are just a CD and young. Yet be careful out there.
    Part Time Girl

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum, you will find many with the same feelings you have.
    Surf around, you will find a ton of information here.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You need to be more careful walking in dark places at night.
    If the wrong person thinks you are a hooker you can get hurt really quickly.
    If a police man sees you roaming a dark area you could get picked up for prostitution.
    That will be on your record for the rest of your life and could quite possibly give you problems when it comes to buying a house or getting insurance later on in your life.
    It might seem like a turn on right now but use the brain in your head not the brain in that smaller head if you get what I mean.
    It may seem like all kinky fun but the truth is you are playing with fire.

There is nothing wrong with your desire to dress! You are discovering just like almost everyone in this forum did.

Now, about that walking, please, be very careful!! It is dangerous and this is independent of the way you are dressed!!

Keep it safe!

Patricia

Banned Spammer
    We all understand the need or desire that you have to dress and all the sexual trappings you feel because we have all been there.
    But just don't become a statistic of a hate crime on trans people is all I ask.
    If you keep up with that activity your chances are high that something bad will happen eventually.
    I couldn't imagine getting arrested for prostitution and getting tossed in the can dressed that way with a bunch of guys.

Platinum Member
    Hi Emily , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

What ever questions that you have there is a 99.875% chance one or more of us will have an answer for you.

Like other have said , Please Be Careful.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with dressing tarty if that is your thing but as has been said, taking it out on to the streets late at night is just asking for trouble. If you must do it please be safe. Welcome to the forum by the way.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It's just imaginative, creative and exhilarating. So have fun with it and enjoy yourself. But do be careful.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Em, many of us get turned on by dressing ----ty. But, few of us want to go out and attract strange men dressed like that. However, if u really want to? Do it safely. Try out a nearby gay/trans friendly bar and see who u attract.

But, DON'T get drunk and leave with a strange man. No matter how nice/hot he seems!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Tracii G is right in both her posts on the danger of what you are doing. And I think it is more dangerous than that. There is a term for being careful and that is situational awareness, and in your situation as you described is danger. It could be likened to chumming for sharks. Am I paranoid? Perhaps, but better safe than sorry.

Banned Spammer
    There are so many trans girls murdered for doing exactly what she is doing so I do fear she is putting herself in grave danger.
    Being 25 you think you will live forever so she is on her own and can make her own decisions.

welcome and sounds like your having fun
    I was the same for a short while.
    I even went to a gay sauna where lots of men were having fun, but it wasn't my thing so left with that "gay" question answered.
    Life has many possibilities, so it's good to try different stuff
    We "lose" a night walker about twice a year, so it's relatively safe here, but I still don't do the night suff
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Emily,
    Welcome to the forum.

Late night and dark lonely places are not a safe place to walk, and combined with your fantasies I suggest you stay inside until you can mix with the crowd under lights at the mall.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Emily,
    One answer , " Chemistry !"
    At your age you are hitting a huge high, it does take you to places you didn't expect , I would guess you are straight but choosing to dress sexily does invoke those kind of thoughts.
    To me later in the teenage early twenties it was a high to be dressed but being with women , two of my GFs before I married were into it so I know what that high feels like , even at my age that need has never totally gone away , I'm not giving up on the possibility of it happening again , age shouldn't create barriers .

I will add like others will do, don't take too many chances , you may think it's exciting but you are very vunerable dressed like that , you might think you can take care of yourself and also people may not be too sympathetic if you something does happen to you , I'm afraid they will say , " What did he expect !!"

It might be safer to find a group and go out with a crowd , you will enjoy that as much and be much safer .

Emily, most of us have gone through the steps you are going through. Just be careful on your walks.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I went through a phase of dressing in very short skirts, and going out in them, i just felt it was something i had to do

Platinum Member
    I'd suggest that you stop and think seriously about the risks of your late night walks. Don't do it. Find another outlet.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Stop it. PERIOD. I too love dressing and strutting. But not in the dark all alone. You’re going to find more trouble than it’s worth.
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

Dressing up in feminine clothing and feeling excited by it is not a problem. Many members of this site have done similar things over the years. However, dressing and going out alone after dark may be risky even though it gives you an extra "high" because of the risk.
    Try to find a local CD group or a coffee shop or a bar that looks as if it will be a safe and comfortable place to go. You will still be thrilled at being dressed but in a safer environment.
    Are you a straight guy? That is something that will become clearer over time.
    By the way the opposite of straight is bent so it is preferable to use the term heterosexual.
    There are many members here who would not describe themselves as heterosexual but "BENT" they most certainly are not.
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 03-20-2018 at 09:55 AM. Reason: selling

I think they're overreacting a bit... Emily said she picked safe places to walk. It is thrilling, I've done it before. Just be prepared for anything and have fun!

Banned Read only
    Consuelo,
    I'm afraid that's down to old age and arthritis Oh and wearing unsuitable shoes .

Emily ,
    Maybe sticking my neck out a little but I would say the majority of CDing members here are straight with wives/partners. I find the same in reality with the social groups I attend, I can't relate to a male to male relationship but don't have a problem with someone who is gay . I did have a pass , made at me which I politely brushed off , I was more flattered than anything as I've never had one made before certainly not in drab mode. There was no ill feelings or harm done .

I sure understand the "high" of dressing up super sexy, and wanting to be seen. My very first full day out, was in daylight, in four different towns. I got a lot of looks, car horn toots, some guys yelling out of their truck, and stares. part of it is exhibitionism, and super strong "pink fog". But, i was out in dayliime a minidress, dark hose, and black patent high heels. At night, I can imagine it would be highly more dangerous, alone like you were! The BIG HIGH, CAN BECOME A NEW LOW!! Even six feet under low! Our emotional high, and feelings of ecstasy, can get us hurt, because we throw away caution, and common sense for a while. I was 51 yo when i first went out like that! i cannot imagine being 25, with full hormones going, too. Please heed advice on here. The high you get, can become a deep low, all too easy. A dangerous world!

Banned Spammer
    The idea that going out at night is safer than going out in the day time is a common mistake CDers make when they first start going out so she may be thinking its relatively safe.
    Bad people come out at night and in places that are relatively safe in the day time so she may be basing the safety factor that way.
    She is at that age where danger isn't considered and a more idealogical mindset is present.
    What I mean is she may think "I am not really a hooker so its OK to dress like one" and I can just explain that if I get caught by police.
    As we all know that the law sometimes is based on intent or suspicious behavior and you can get arrested for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    The result could be devastating legally and emotionally for the rest of her life but maybe she doesn't seem to understand the ramifications of her actions.

Why not make the next step and go to a nice bar or club. Picking the right one is a lot of work, But, if they get to know you there, the bartenders and staff will watch out for you. Its a public space, so you have less to worry about police; or really bad people.