So, I had to share this. I'm really sort of new here and on my own little timeline, but today was a fun, exciting and beyond belief happy day - I bought my first bra.

I went through the posts on sizing (it took a while - there are lots and lots out there!) and measured myself. I decided to swing by Target on the way home from work. I did chicken out a little and went to the mens section to pick up some Jockey Elance bikini underwear first. But then I scolded myself and went over to the womens intimates section. I found a Hanes pullover bra with the correct band size in black and went through the self-checkout.

You all, I have to tell you, I couldn't wait to get home. I didn't make it. Yes, I actually pulled off my knit shirt and slipped on the bra right in the parking lot and pulled my shirt on again. It felt amazing! In hindsight, it may not be a big deal, but to me at the time it was a couple big steps for me. First purchase in a store, first time in public with a bra (yes I'm counting it!! HA!) and the first time that overcame my apprehensiveness.

To me it was a HUGE win. Added to that, it just felt so "right" to wear a bra. I'm on cloud nine!
(I hope this was the correct board to post this)