Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Went for a drive

Went for a drive

Hi everyone i just wanted to share my experience today.

I had to drive a long way today. So i wore some lingerie under my clothes and dropped into a shop and bought a black business type dress. After i purchased it i went to a nearby bathroom and put the dress on and then put my regular clothes over the top. I am fairly sure you could see the dress through my shirt but i went straight to the car.

I drove for about 5 minutes and then stripped off my pants so you could see the bottom half of the dress. I stayed this way for half an hour and plucked up the courage to take off my shirt aswell. I then drove for 20 minutes in just the dress. It was very exciting and nerve racking. I was checking every car that drove past to see if they were looking, im not sure anyone noticed. Not that it would have mattered while i was driving.

Just wanted to share. I keep feeling the urge to try more but i am very nervous and a bit scared of the outcomes.

Brooke,
    You will progress up the scale and dressing becomes more interesting as you do.

I do agree be cautious.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Brooke,
    Many of us have experienced those feeling and appreciate just how much courage it takes to make those first steps.

If it helps put your mind at ease just think just how little attention you pay to other drivers. Those few we do look at it's human nature to focus more on the face than what they're wearing. Plus it's only the top you see so the other drivers are likely to have spotted nothing untoward.

I'm sure others will echo that this is the way they first ventured out and how confidence grew and lead to greater things.

Best of fortune in your adventures.

Banned Read only
    Brooke,
    That's the way most of us started , so good for you for taking these first steps. I must admit when I took my first drive I was many miles from home and then went into a panic , I had no male clothes with me , then all the " What ifs ? " started going though my mind .

I also use to walk the dog underdressed and gradually removed the top layer as I became braver , yes it did lead to some very funny moments , with being seen by a train full of people , bumping into unexpected horse riders and forgetting to remove lipstick when talking to some line side rail workers. It still makes me smile when I do drive dressed , what do other drivers see and what are they thinking but it's not a problem anymore now I'm out as I choose .

Brooke, I'm glad that you got out. I love that feeling of excitement.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I frequently do a 200 mile journey fully dressed, it's great, before you know it you'll be fully glamed up too, it gets addictive. Don't worry about other people, they never notice.

Banned Read only
    Leanne ,
    Oh but they do , especially the front seat passenger , I have been overtaken several times by some and had then slow down to take a second look.
    Also I posted a story when stuck in the snow outside my home dressed , I held up a line of traffic and all glared at me as they tried to ease by in the difficult conditions , I really wouldn't like to say what some of those were saying or thinking !!

Banned Read only
    Brooke you did exactly the same thing many of us did when starting out. It's normal for a new CD stating out to do this, then progress to more. Since you have the undies and dress I suggest you put it on at home at night, walk to your car and take a drive. Take a bag with male clothes so you can change if needed. You'll be nervous, excited, turned on by how good it feels to be dressed in girl clothes and so proud of your self that you did it. Your desire to do it again will come quickly and you will want to add more and go further such as a walk in the park or mall.

Now answer the question, have you ever experienced a better feeling than this??????

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I had to smile at your last question, I was going to say no I haven't !! Then I remembered the below temperature wind that whistled round my stocking legs when I wriggled out the car seat the time I went to my first social meeting ! My eyes did cross over for a couple of seconds and other things !!

Hi Brook, Thanks for the fun story. I enjoy driving enfemme, and have come to the conclusion that not many people are looking into other cars. The thrill for me is which restroom to use at the rest stop. Usually I change back into my drab cloths, use the restroom and back enfemme the moment I am back in the car. Try not to change while driving, it might lead to more excitement than you hoped for Take care Brenda

I had a 5 hour drive- dressed but no make up. It had become so comfortable that when I stopped at a Rest Area, I was all the way in the Men’s Room before I realized what I was wearing. Too late to turn back. It was a rush!
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    After several night time drives I went out fully dressed in the middle of the day. After a few minutes I realised no one so much as gave me a second look, even in busy car parks and at road junctions. Keep getting out there, it gets easier every time.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Recently, after reading a similar thread;I don't remember if it was on this site or a different one, I started doing a little data gathering while out on my almost daily 1/2 hour walk. I walk against the traffic on a fairly busy street, in a densely populated suburb. I started looking intently at the driver of each car as it passed me, the cars going at between 10 30 mph. with occasional traffic lights. I found that generally drivers had to be between approximately 20 and 40 feet away before I could pick out their gender. The easiest indicators seemed to be men with facial hair. Women were harder to be sure about until they got closer. About one in ten drivers could be not be gendered in the time it took for the car to go by. Long hair was not as helpful an identifier, because it often got lost among the shadows of the headrest. I did this on many walks, in many different lighting conditions. one thing I definitely did NOT see was anyone who looked like an obvious crossdresser.

This experience has made me a lot more convinced that driving dressed is a reasonable risk/reward bet. I was an active crossdresser, interested and engaged, an I still couldn't pin down in any definite way who was who.

A crossdresser, even one who couldbn't pass would register as a woman.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

My approach in daylight is to either wear male tops or female attire that does not look out of place, e.g. no flowery patterns, sleeveless tops or lacy frills, just long sleeved plain tops and jumpers. At night, anything goes. I really enjoy the sensation of driving in a skirt, pantyhose and heels, knowing that hardly anyone will see. Stopping somewhere quiet to get out and feel the night air on my legs is always a buzz. I'm going to see a band in a couple of weeks and am excited at the prospect of a rare drive home dressed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you.
    You leaped one hurdle today !!
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-20-2018 at 05:06 PM.

I just did a 11hr trip from Tennessee with stops along the way. Been doing this for years and it's always a great feeling to be out dressed.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Gold Member
    Back in January, we had 5" snow fall over night. Since it was Sunday morning, and rather quiet;
    I put on my jean skirt, bra with forms, and a nice top. I had to wear a heavy coat, it was only
    15 degrees out side, but I spent 3 hours plowing snow dressed. Now That was a accomplishment for me.
    I do not go out dressed, but I through caution to the snow, and went for it.
    I would have been in big trouble if I had to get out of the truck for any reason, but I did a bucket list thing
    that day. I really enjoyed it, hated to get out of the truck when done.
    Rader

I did my first outing as a drive in daytime! I was in a black skirt and V neck tee shirt with pantyhose and flats! I drove to a local park and had to drive past two police officers and a road construction flagman! I had a bra and forms on but no wig or make up! No torches and no pitchforks! Drove home and entered the house with no problems from my little outing! Bravo for you! You have taken a big step and are out now and can never go back in the closet! Enjoy the journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

i am more afraid to drive in high heels than being seen by other drivers... but i have to agree that feeling is incredible for the few time i could do it.

My first drive was back in the early 70's. I was wearing a white turtle neck rib knit body suit, pantyhose, heels, bra and Daisy Dukes. I drove on the toll way. Every toll plaza was a new high in nervousness. I stopped at a strip club that was almost empty. I sat at the bar drinking a Coke. One of the girls noticed. She called the other dancers over. Everything went well, I was scared $#@&less.
    It only gets easier. It's just me being me these days.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Back in January, we had 5" snow fall over night. Since it was Sunday morning, and rather quiet;
    I put on my jean skirt, bra with forms, and a nice top. I had to wear a heavy coat, it was only
    15 degrees out side, but I spent 3 hours plowing snow dressed. Now That was a accomplishment for me.
    I do not go out dressed, but I through caution to the snow, and went for it.
    I would have been in big trouble if I had to get out of the truck for any reason, but I did a bucket list thing
    that day. I really enjoyed it, hated to get out of the truck when done.
    Rader
    Hopefully it was an enclosed vehicle you were driving with a skirt on!

Pretty in Pink

Lucky you all, I read all your stories and I now kinda envy you... I wish I was able and confident enough to take my femme self out for a drive too (and ofc to take her out in general)...

A couple of years before I retired I drove to and from work wearing just a bra on top. I found that no one could see my bra, not even my face because of the glare of sunlight and the sky off of the windshield. I have to admit that the 45 minute drive was almost entirely on country roads. I had my shirt ready to slip on just in case. I am sure that there were "Did I see what I thought that I saw" from a few people.

I feel hooked at the moment. All i want to do all the time is get dressed in my female attire. I drove for 40 minutes early this morning with the same dress on again. I dont have to many opportunities to dress but its always on my mind at the moment. Not sure what to do about it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brooke H; 03-22-2018 at 05:52 PM.

I dressed up again while driving this morning. This time i also wore breast forms and a wig. I feel so hooked, i feel as though im going to get myself caught out soon.