Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Doctor will see you now!

The Doctor will see you now!

I am sure that this is happened to many of us, some find it terrifying some find it just plain fun. After suffering a minor back injury, I waited for weeks to do anything about it. I decided that I wanted to see the chiropractor tomorrow. So I called the office today and as luck would have it they could see me almost immediately. Having underdressed in a very feminine manner for years, I didn’t think about what I was wearing and took the appointment. As luck would have it, the doctor wants to do a full exam, and asked me to strip down to my underwear. Gulp....I was wearing my red and black floral bikinis with the black lace waistband and matching bralette. After a moment of brief panic, I just decided to be who I am and trust my doctor to be professional. As it turns out, the doctor did not bat an eye and his therapy was effective and I left there feeling emotionally and physically recharged! Just be the girl you are!!
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa!

Good advice Lisa but so hard to take that first step. I'm a full time panty wearer but if I get hurt I'm still scared of what would happen at our small hospital...

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    The first time I experienced a problem wasn't so much the underwear but the shaved body . I saw a young Polish physiotherapist and when I stripped off he said, " OH , no body hair !" I told him straight why and before the next appointment I showed him some pictures . I had lost some movement in my left arm and shoulder and told him I would appreciate getting it back because I was struggling to do the zips up on dresses . He promised me I wouldn't continue to have that problem and I didn't , he was very good !!

Jaylyn, that is my wife’s fear too. She wonders what the community would think. I’m over the fear now!

Reality Check
    I wear male briefs to doctor's appointments. I once wore yellow panties to the emergency room (it was an emergency) but nothing was said.

More than likely they will talk about you to each other and their friends but not mention any personal information, name, etc.
    Krisi

It's funny you post this today. I had to get a physical for work this afternoon, wore what I do every day of my life (panties), a complete nonissue.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I usually go to the VA doctors in drab but last year I wanted a second (Non VA) opinion so I went to a lady doctor. My gg driver has only seen me as Julie and we have even gone shopping for bras together. I digress. I told this doctor that I was TG before she started. Before leaving she said "You present better as Julie than you would as Julian.
    Made my day, month and year
    Julie
    Summer-wear time

Every time I see a doctor, be it in the ER, at an office or for a surgery I am wearing at minimum panties. No doctor has ever said a word or questioned me. However, almost every time a nurse will tell mehow much she loves the color of my nails and some times the color of my panties. It is so common now that I think nothing of it

Last time at the doctors I had on a white bralette and white lace panties needed to get a shot had to take my shirt off. No problem I had already told them I was transgender.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My chiro is a very nice lady and she has seen my undies a few times I am sure and has never mentioned it to me.
    I love my chiro she is a miracle worker.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds a bit like another, "I want to be outed", story, Lisa!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If my wife and I go to our medical centre together I don't wear my bra at her request. Otherwise I go as I am usually dressed and the only comment I ever had was regarding my nail polish - it was a nice comment about the colour.
    Be yourself, your doctor needs to know you.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I will have to add my chiro has never asked me to strip down to my undies.

Nice story Lisa, thanks for sharing...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

That is something I would not do, I would have to be in a car accident and unconscious to appear at the doctors dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lisa, my chiropractor has seen my panties, it was really a non event.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'd always worn men's underwear to doctor's appointments -- until I went to a dermatologist a few years back. I'm prone to pre-cancer spots and scheduled an appointment, the first with this dermatologist, to have a couple spots on my arms checked. I showed up underdressed and with my toenails painted, thinking I wasn't going to disrobe.

I was wrong. He was insistent on doing a full body scan and, with two nurses present, told me to drop my pants and take off my shoes and socks.

I didn't have a ready response, so I went ahead and revealed my purple satin underwear and my crimson-red toenails! Though I turned several shades of red with embarrassment, nothing was said. They were total pros.

So now I wear panties (and painted nails!) to doctor's appointments all the time and I don't worry about it. It's never an issue.

Doc- not “wanting to be outed”. Just happy to be “out”. It’s so frustrating to have to live mostly “in”.
    Lace and Smiles
    Lisa !

I went to the doctor one time with bright orange toenails. I actually knew she was going to look at my feet and wanted her to see them. She told me it was the first time she had ever seen a man with painted toenails and that was it.
    I have had massages where you are just in undies and chose to be in panties. Never a word said.

Heidi
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Silver Member
    Years ago I was receiving treatments from a chiropractor. The nurse put the probes on my back. One day she said undo your belt. She slipped the probes under my pants and never said a word. After that I didn't worry and just wore panties as I chose. I was laying on the bed and the doctor came in to take the probes out. She pulled my panties up to let me know she knew what they were.

She stayed my doctor,

I've never been to a chiropractor. Drs yes, many times.
    Only comment was from a dermatologists nurse. After the appointment I got redressed. She asked where I bought my panties. I told her brand, style everything. A short time later she informed me that she had bought the same style panties.
    I have D cup breasts due to gynecomastia from meds. I wear a bra. One Dr said that I was obviously enough of a man to accept my breasts and wear a bra to support them. I said thank you, left it like that. Ya ya, I know. So I wasn't 💯 o/o honest.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I was at the doctor recently and this young intern may be early 20s comes in and gives me the paper gown to put on. So I look at him straight in the eye and I say, what's this? The gowns I wear are usually a lot fancier than this! I think we both snickered as he walked out slightly embarrassed. After that the mood was great for the rest of the visit. Very light and fun.

I have shared in an older post about stopping by the Dr to get a script updated for my asthma meds. Well, the Dr said that while I'm there we might as well do a full checkup. If you were standing in front of me, you'd see I'm wearing a white wind-breaker over black pants and loafers. Weeelll...under it I had on a black charmeuse blouse with a black lace yoke and sheer chiffon sleeves, the slacks were side-zip - under was a black bra/pantie/garter set with rose-patterned hose. Once in the exam room I was asked to remove my coat/shirt...so I did. Nurse's only comment was "thats pretty". I said the truth - that it was a gift from my wife. As I reached behind me to remove the bra she said that wouldn't be necessary (mind you I still filled a 34B bra quite well at this point and it was a lace bra so what I was filling it with was very obviously me). Dr came in and didn't bat an eye. Did the exam and said I could re-dress. I was putting on my coat when the nurse stepped in and said "oh no - thats so pretty you need to show it off". So I left the room with my coat over my arm, stopped at the nurses desk and picked up my updated script. Didn't put the coat on till I walked out the door.

Gold Member
    I was hoping this would be about K&Y and rubber gloves snapping. Oh well.

Usually when i go to the doctor, chiropractor or whatever, there is hysterical laughter and pointing once they figure out my birth gender.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Great courage you rawk girl !