Thread: Wonderful Welcome Back at Pure Barre!

Silver Member

Wonderful Welcome Back at Pure Barre!

Well last Friday I returned to a the Pure Barre studio I went to for the month of December and wow was I greeted nicely by not just the staff but also the women who I had taken class with. I fact today one of them got some of my equipment out for me since I was new to today's class format and another women and I chatted about the differences between them and she shared that it took her a good 5 or 6 classes to get things down.
    I do want to add that this has all happened while I have worn more obvious women's activewear. Friday I was in heather grey 7/8th legging from Fabletics with a black tank with mech on the shoulder straps. Today I wore my olive green Forever 21 full length leggings and a white tank. The women behind me may have been wearing the same because ours matched perfectly.
    Having been to 4 different studios and being the only male in any of those classes and having worn all women's activewear to nearly every session I think I can say that the studios are certainly welcoming to us but also the many of other clients seem to be as well.
    I feel so good after a class where I am encouraged to perfect the feminine poses and movements while getting my self in better shape. This also is helping me to be able to do better at my pole dancing classes which work a lot of the same muscles.
    I encourage others who may be considering barre classe to give them a try.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    What is mech on a shoulder strap?

Silver Member
    oops, type Mesh up near the shoulder straps, here is a link to the tank, I bought 3 @$5 each JCP

https://www.jcpenney.com/p/xersion-p..._source=google

I was able to get free barre classes at tne dance academy where I worked.

It was an easy way to learn all the steps and stances that dancers used to do.

As a technician I needed to know what they were talking about.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Bev.."The old I needed to know what they were talking about trick, aye." (GetSmart show quote). LOL You should consider giving it a try again if you have an interest. Challenging, fun and feminine for sure.