Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just for fun

Just for fun

This is just for fun. The question is, If everyone on Earth disappeared and you were the only person left would you dress full time as your feminine you? Also what are some of the things that you would do differently? I know there would be sadness from losing family and friends but since this is just for fun let’s leave that out of the equation.

As for me I would dress in drab when I was doing physical work but I would dress pretty much daily as Olivia Lauren. I would also do a lot of free shopping and my wardrobe would grow significantly.

(((((hugs))))),Olivia Lauren

Gold Member
    Yes, I would agree with what you would do; Drab for manual work, but in a dress or skirt and top
    at all other times. I would add, I would be under dressed at all times.
    rader

If I was the only one left on earth it wouldn't make a difference in what I wore. I'd like to know before it happened though. At least I would get implants so that my dresses fit better.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wonder why people come up with these scenarios.
    I dress the way I want right now so no I wouldn't change.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Yeah, it'd be to sad of an existence to get any real joy.

My joy comes from pushing my boundaries and living more freely as both of my genders.

But to not be a Debbie Downer on your thread; i suppose anointing myself as Madame President and spending a day in the oval office of the white house dressed in a tarty French maids outfit would be a bit fun.

Cass

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Since we're playing "what if"? And, no one would care? I would have SRS and all the other surgeries and become the pretty young woman I missed out on being!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    No, as I love socializing and interacting with other people while I am crossdressed. Would really hate that situation and would be depressed if I am the only one left.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 03-22-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Femme 24 seven even physical work but in heels ,just saying

If I was the only one around left? In that case I would do like Sherry: not just dressing up, but doing all the SRS and surgeries to become a pretty girl

Banned Read only
    Olivia,
    THis has been asked before, OK it's just fun ! All I can say is the second to last person left was a very kind person to leave a selection of clothes to wear .

Perhaps if you put a different slant on the question and ask in the same situation and all you had left was a sewing machine and various materials what outfit would you make for yourself . I'd hope I'd be left at least with a tailors dummy so I could see how the items looked and fitted .

Olivia, I think the question is would you have time in hunter gather mode. Crossdressing is a first world option, not post apocalyptic option.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If I was the last person left, I hope the next to the last person left was a plastic surgeon, so I could get implants.
    Stephanie

Last person left and I assume I'd find food and shelter somewhere. Dressed, probably not because I'd be also one of the food chain of the animals and would not want to get eaten by a wild animal. I might though dress like Jane of the jungle and not Tarzen. Wonder how long only one person could survive by themselves if no one else was there. Be like talking to the monkeys and coconuts in that movie I saw once. Lol

Depending on where in the world I am, I would hope to wear nothing at all. But me being me, I am sure I would have a nice A line dress too.

I would wear dresses most of the time. I like the notion to go free shopping and try on things until I found the days outfit probably every day at a different store until I got bored. Then do something else....this story could go on forever. lol

There was a film with a similar scenario.

It turns out he was not the last person on earth there was three of them but he thought he was he wore a white full lenght slip for most of the film.

So the answer is wear what you want too.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

With out question, butg it would be a lonely existance because the presentation of yourself requires the input of others

Shelly, would you happen to know the name of the movie you talked about? I would be interested in watching it.

It wouldn't be much fun to CD without all of my admirers!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I would go around and try on all the fashions in the shop for women.

I would be practical and wear what was suitable for the situation of the moment.

I probably would not wear a Christian Dior evening gown if I was climbing a mountain...

Oh I would dress to blend, I certainly would not want to stand out or be clocked. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

bye bye male duds.

(free)SHOPPING SPREE!!!

Silver Member
    "On the Beach", a novel (1959)l about the coming end of the world due to nuclear war. A US sub returns home to let the crew pass at their homes. At the end of the story, I imagined myself as a crew member, and being a secret TV, before I died, I would try on every possible aspect of female clothing and then die wearing a wedding dress. Weird, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia Lauren
    Shelly, would you happen to know the name of the movie you talked about? I would be interested in watching it.

(((((hugs))))),Olivia Lauren.
    Hi Olivia

I wish I could help you with a title. The only other things I remember is that he was a bit older than the other two.

They eventually became a couple, which essentially left him on his own at the end of the film
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-23-2018 at 02:51 PM.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia Lauren View Post

I believe it was 'The Quiet Earth'; 1985.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089869/

Available on Amazon, $3.99 via amazon instant video .

Also available on torrents, currently 18 seeders. You choose.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 03-23-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If there’s nobody to catch you, and you loot the mall... is it a crime?