Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skirts in the wind

skirts in the wind

There are a lot of things I love about feminine clothes, what with the look and feel of them. 1 of my favorite things to wear is a skirt, as I really feel it brings out more of the woman in me.

I don't know if this sounds crazy, but when I wear a skirt with my outfits, I absolutely love it when the wind blows it up. I do my best not to go outside when wearing high heels, but I can stand outside on the back porch or maybe in the front driveway. I get a great feeling when the wind does its thing. Is this natural? I think it is since I've seen pictures of Marilyn Monroe with her skirt blown up.
    Last edited by Pat; 03-22-2018 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Removed question on others' choices.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Is it natural? Who knows but you enjoy it so whats there to worry about?
    What may be natural for you may not be for someone else.
    I don't like or wear skirts for that very reason but you like them so enjoy the feeling.

I am a skirt girl! The wind blowing it up is no big deal to me! I just enjoy wearing them and the swirliness! I do like the feel of the air under the skirt whether blowing it up or not! Just wear and enjoy, Rainbow Dash! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I love all things about skirts!
    I only wear a skirt or dress when I'm out in gal-mode.

I wear pants all the time as a guy, (ick!)
    I mean, wearing a Utilikilt (on the rare occasion) as a guy is not the same.
    The comfort is there though.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Why else would you wear a skirt? Spring and summer weight skirts are terrific for turning a breeze into a challenge of decency. There is nothing like the feel of a skirt swishing even in andro or male mode.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hmmm, wondering if I know that feels, Rainbow.

Yes! I remember now!

IMG_6070 (6) (500x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You are not alone! Battling the wind in a skirt for the sake of decency is one of those little things that makes me smile inside.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    No question having the wind blow around my skirt is great it just feels oh so right to me

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I only ever wear skirts or dresses. The feel of the wind on your legs when outside is certainly a bonus.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

FEELING the wind isn’t a big deal. The wind actually blowing my skirt UP is pretty mortifying! I’m usually more in public than the back porch though and I wear some short skirts/dresses at times so the wind blowing it up means I’m flashing the world. Not a cute look.

Decades ago as skirts got shorter, there was some sort of article about Queen Elizabeth and how she kept her skirt from blowing up in the wind. The secret involved sewing lead shot in the hem. Scots do something similar with the kilt pin in the outer front apron of the kilt.

Kilt pins help a bit but honestly a genuine Scottish kilt is usually heavy enough to stay down in most winds.

Banned Spammer
    Could the love (in this case) for skirts come from the fact as guys you loved watching the wind blow up girls skirts and you got excited by it because you got to see her panties?
    Later in life it has manifested in to love for that to happen to you. ie: fantasy.

I don't know if it is "natural". I do know that it is a pleasant feeling.
    Hugs, Carole

Believe it or not, I never really tried to sneak a look at a girl with a mini skirt in hopes of catching a panty shot. I have however seen women with blown up skirts in the wind a few times throughout my life, but I wasn't into crossdressing at the time, so I didn't give it much thought. Now that I am a crossdresser, and because I try to look sexy sometimes, I wanted to duplicate the blown up skirt. Now that I know how it feels and looks, I love it.

Banned Spammer
    You have every right to love it !!!
    I am guilty of doing it myself in the past.
    Now its kind of icky because I am not confused about my sexuality.LOL

I love wearing skirts especially in the fall or when the weather is cool.....love the feel of the cold air on my legs ,especially in sheer pantyhose ,I am constantly "aware" of wearing practically nothing on my legs.

Platinum Member
    I don't know if it is natural or not. I think it may be the novelty of a new feeling...a gust of a cool breeze caressing the legs and thighs. When I am out for an evening stroll in a dress with a nice slip underneath I do enjoy it when the breeze plays with the skirt of my dress. On the other hand when my wife and I lived in New York City she was not at all thrilled with the below freezing wind blowing across her legs or up her skirt when waiting for the elevated train. She hated the winters.

Gold Member
    Yes, I am a Skirt Person. I have about 12 different skirts, and always looking for something different.
    Rader

I have seen a few girls in my life that seem to encourage the wind to blow their skirts up, I remember two in particular that were skipping down a busy and windy street in Sydney in flowing skirts, the wind was coming front on so the backs of the skirts were lifting up far enough to see the g-strings they were wearing, they were loving it.
    I have had my skirt blow up by the wind and yep it feels good, but I don't let it stay up or it could look tacky if I don't at least make half an effort to bring it back down.
    Sophie Mosley

When I started dressing I felt all these things as well, it was an alien feeling for a ten year old boy to wear a dress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love skirts, and always have. It has nothing to do with being natural, just the sheer enjoyment of the feeling of the clothing against my legs and body.

Doc got it right on the nose, we all want to be Marilyn.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yes I remember last summer walking to the gazebo , the wind sure is a great sensation under the skirt.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Banned Read only
    Rainbow,
    It is a lovely feeling at times as long it's a warm breeze and not an icy blast !

It's a very feminine thing having to catch hold of the hem line before more leg and underwear is exposed than intended , something a guy in drab is never going to experience !