Thread: Something a little bit different

Something a little bit different

I join a lady who was sat have a coffee {total stranger}at11am we part company at 7pm
    we talk about lots of different topics she did say she read me because women don’t wear much make up
    day time,where I point out that a young women just behind me was wearing more than me, but she did say later on that my make up look ok with the light at different angle.
    We both went to the ladies together no problem.
    what I am trying to get across is if you got the footballs to go out go out of the people that have walk past me have not said one word, to me,I don’t pass but of all the other women I have spoke to say yes
    you do, the make up women I spoke today said not all women are petty and if you people watch you will see.

This bit is for Helen hightwater I am writing this in the middle of a restaurant and no one is paying any attention to the way I am dressed or that I am on cross dresser.com web site.

Carolyn

Will keep you up date as I am meeting the young lady I had coffee with for a day out as two girls.

Nice story

Gosh, you talked for 6 hours. That must have been a lot of coffee, no wonder you had to go and relieve yourself.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    8 hours Consuelo. I would need several trips to the loo.

Carolyn,

As you say, women are ready to engage with us and the general public just passes on by. I've never talked for as long as you did with a GG but those little chats I'm had have always been just normal interactions. It sounds like you're having a whale of a time getting out and about. I must admit to a tiny bit of jealousy.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I get bailed up at parties a lot by women who seem to want to peer through my inner psyche. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Carolyn,
    This was a conversation we had a few days ago , it was agreed that we have to go that little bit further with clothes and makeup to disguise the male part . I don't think I could go out without any makeup at all , I do try to tone it down for daytime . On the whole many GGs will put a splash of lipstick on without bothering with a lipliner some may do eyeliner and a touch of mascara but not bother with eye colour.

OK it comes back to the passing question, it can never be 100% and we are only kidding ourselves if we think we achieve it, there is always those telltale signs which we can never totally lose . I've just had another shopping trip out , I must admit I hardly thought about if people had noticed or were watching me .

I've been in several situations now where GGs have sat and talked about CDing issues and how we deal with them . We are a minority section of the community and there is that sense of intrigue and curiosity , some really do like to know what makes us tick why we do it .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-23-2018 at 07:45 AM.

I'm not out and about but my wife can't wrap her head around why I would want to have to go to all the trouble to dress. I tell her the clothes feel good and the panties, slips, and even panty hose feel good on my skin. She says if I had to wear those items all day they would not feel the same. Her favorite relaxing clothes are loose warm up bottoms and a sweat shirt and the bra is the first thing to come off when she comes in from being out. I think many females are intrigued by why we'd want the very clothes they sometimes hate to wear all day. Carolyn you are right about that a GG can usually make us faster than any GM can. We tend to try and get our makeup perfect but most women like my wife just dab on a bit of makeup never taking the time to blend colors or making sure the eye liner is perfect.

Platinum Member
    I've had very long and enjoyable conversations with women...in their homes, at restaurants, bars....with women I knew and one who were new acquaintances. Honestly, those are some of my very best memories from being out.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Not drink all the time we only had three drinks in three different locations,
    but the wonderful part was just being able to talk a gg about lots of things
    clothes, make up and just being out walking around shopping
    As I said we are meeting up again soon.

Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I think many females are intrigued by why we'd want the very clothes they sometimes hate to wear all day.
    It's pretty simple, really. We feel better wearing clothes that are distinctly something that only a female would wear; it helps to fit the concept of who we feel that we are, rather than who we actually are. For whatever reason, we feel that we're supposed to be dressed as a female. So the most female specific items work best.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.