Thread: Mother in law surprise

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

Mother in law surprise

So, I have been frustrated trying to find basic white nylon JMS/Hanes briefs that I have worn for years. Can't find them hardly in stores anymore in plain white. My mother in law and I have discussed this and she's told me she would let me know if she found any. This afternoon, as a birthday surprise, she showed up to my house with a gift bag... with two packs of the very panties I have been trying to find. Turns out she talked to a woman working in the lingerie section at Walmart about two weeks ago and ordered them for me. I'm blown away that she did that!
    Life is too short to be boring.

Oh for pete's sake, go buy a lottery ticket. With a mother in law like that you are so lucky!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wow that was really nice of her !!!

Gold Member
    WOW!!! Now that is a Mother-IN-Law to die for. You are a very lucky person.
    Rader

oh yeah, get that lottery ticket!!
    paula

I can't overemphasise the luck of having such a mother in law.

Lucky you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Allison, you are a lucky girl.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

She is a treasure. You are very lucky.

Banned Read only
    Is your wife as accepting? Has your mother-in-law seen you dressed? Maybe your mother-in-law just sees it as clothes and if he just likes women's clothes better than men's so what. It's his body, wear what you like.

Million Dollar Question: Why do some women accept and others just can't handle it?

Allison that's really great, you are so very lucky to have such an accepting mother-in-law.
    I dread the thought of being outed to my in-laws....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

My mother in law at her old age would probably just laugh but I'm not gonna chance it. You are a lucky girl to have a mother in law as accepting as she is. Count your blessings Allison. You better do something very special for her also.

Very nice MIL.

Deebra- to answer: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...law&highlight=

My wife knows and accepts.

And yes, I know I am lucky. My MIL only thinks I do it for medical reasons. If she knew about Allison, she would not be so accepting. I take what I can get.

You’re lucky to have such a caring MIL! My wife has joked before that if one of our parents were to know about me it would be her parents. I couldn’t agree more!

Hmm. Seems like from this, and your backstory, that acceptance runs in your wife’s family.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison Chaynes View Post
    Deebra- to answer: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...law&highlight=

My wife knows and accepts.

And yes, I know I am lucky. My MIL only thinks I do it for medical reasons. If she knew about Allison, she would not be so accepting. I take what I can get.
    I'm trying to figure out how crossdressing could be for medical reasons. What disease or condition is it supposed to cure?

I want to get that disease or medical condition.
    Krisi

My wife told my MIL about 2 months after I told my wife... Thankfully, she has never spoken to me about it and I make certain I have no women’s clothing on whenever I am there, but, I was apparently called all the names under the sun surrounding it..

Krisi- I had bypass surgery in 2014. They took a vein out of my leg to create a new artery for my heart. The vein ran up into my groin, so as far as she knows, panties are more comfortable due to the leg bands, etc...

That is so cool, I only like white or ivory colored women's under garments!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Aspiring Member
    I wouldn't bother buying the lottery ticket as others have suggested. You have already won the lottery and lightning doesn't strike twice. Sherrii

I'm of the age where unfortunately I no longer have parents or inlaws. I do know that for a fact that neither would have been accepting of my feminine side and my dressing. Back in the early sixties, before interstates, my Dad took me and my sister's on a road trip from New Orleans to Washington DC. Took like five days to drive. First day in Washington we didn't even get out of the car. Dad saw a black man walking down the street holding a white girls hand, made a uturn, and drove back to New Orleans. Shortest trip I've ever made to DC. Lucky I didn't follow in his footsteps. And my inlaws were the same way. So no way ANY level of acceptance there. Now my Mom would not approve of it but she could have accepted me. And now my youngest daughter has been married to a black man for twenty years and have given me two beautiful grandkids. As the song said the times they are a changing.