Thread: Finally had some me time

Finally had some me time

Hi, i have recently got a job so having time dressed is very rare now. Tonight I have finally had some time to relax and get some me time! With working I’ve been able to buy some clothes that I like and its fun having the adrenaline rush while opening my packages for the first time.

I felt really confident taking pictures tonight, I don’t normally but with wearing things that I actually like and with having a wig now it had really boosted me while going through them and editing them. I will post a few on here for you to see. Don’t be too harsh lol, also im open to advice as long as it’s constructive!
    Ellie May 😘

I enjoy opening packages too, so I know what you mean! I am glad you found work so that you can indulge in some goodies for yourself.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

It always feels like Christmas when I am opening long awaited packages.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you Sami, the wait has definitely been worth it!

It is like Christmas every week now lol, thanks Beverley!
    Ellie May 😘

Ellie,

Great news on getting the job. Makeup 'ain't cheap so income is always welcome.

Being able to buy clothes you like is such a lift for the spirit especially when you see that well dressed person looking back at you in the mirror.

Once you get into a routine hopefully you'll find more regular dressing time.

Thanks Helen, im still figuring out when i will get enough time so hopefully in another couple of weeks I should be dressed quite regular!
    Ellie May 😘