Thread: Do I belong here?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do I belong here?

My body is male. When I joined here, I first posted in the TG section, because I identified as a girl, though I didn't have interest in transitioning, just crossdressing and makeup. So they told me to come here. But now I seem to be growing boobs, so does that mean I'm transitioning and am now a TG or TS or something?

I'm worried about how I can keep things under wraps. To complicate matters, I'd really like to have another LTR with a GG. I'm pessimistic about the chances of that if I have boobs. Furthermore, although I'd like to get a permanent makeover, I think my nose is too big and I wouldn't be comfortable, especially around my family and potential GFs.

Since coming to this CD part of the forum, I've identified as CD, but now my identity seems to be less certain. ... (Pause) Well, after thinking about it now, I guess I still belong here, because I think I remember now the TS people saying their section is only for those who intend to transition all the way, not just boobs.

Do folks here want to share your views on the advantages and disadvantages of staying in the closet as a CD, especially if said CD wants to get a GF? Or share other related experiences?
    Last edited by Pat; 03-25-2018 at 08:46 AM. Reason: removed references to herbals. Please read the rules for posting.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"