Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Ready

Banned Read only

Getting Ready

If this applies to you: When getting dressed in the morning after a shower, "shaved" and lotion and you put on your bikini panties, matching bra and heels and stand in front of the full length mirror do you like what you see? Are you turned on by the womanly feminity, want more of the real stuff under the undies or doesn't do much for you? Do you want to stay dressed like this, is this the real you? Any morning thoughts when getting dressed you would like to share?????

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You want more of what is under your panties? or what is under your SO's panties?
    So do you put on your panties and bra then heels and stand in front of the mirror? No outfit just undies?

Am I turned on by looking at myself in a bra and panties? No of course not.

Is this real to me? Why would you even ask that question?
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-25-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Bra, panties, and heels-sexy, a turn on...no more like scary instead!!!! How I look does not turn me on, regardless! A real woman, maybe, but not me! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I do so enjoy shaving in my bra, panties, slip. I always get partially dressed to do my pre she shave. I do feel feminine do a degree and don't really know if I want more. I guess I don't know exactly what you are asking. BUT yes I do like the look in the mirror when putting on make up. I wouldn't say it exactly arouses me, but it does invigorate me to dress up to the 999s.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

No it's not a turn on for me. It is the whole transformation that completes me, not sexually but in a fulfilling way.

I think I was turned on more when I was a youngster in my teens and early in my twenties. Now in my late 60's it's more of a feel good sensation. I will probably stop doing the dressing and make up when I quit feeling anything inside of me. Not the turn on anymore but more of a satisfaction and calming type feeling.

I am not fulfilling my fantasies when I get dressed in the morning. I do feel I am expressing myself though.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

When younger I wanted to project an attractive image so as I could "blend" in with my girlfriends.

I looked a bit odd if I dressed conservatively for a Saturday night out.

I was naturally hyped up all the time competing with the other girls.

These days, not out looking for a "good time" I just find it satisfying to be dressed as other women are.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    TraciG......as a crossdresser wanting to look like a woman looking in the mirror and wanting to be very much female/woman you just might wish you had real breasts and not silicone breast forms. And panties, looking in the mirror as a CD you just might like to see flat or a camels toe and not a male bulge. No thoughts of getting in your wife's panties at all, just how feminely sexy you look in pretty, skimpy female undies, and yes wearing heels in bra and panties reallllly adds to your sexy, womanly look. Why wouldn't this please a CD. If you liked the look and feel you might want to keep this on rather than change into your male work uniform. And TraciG "you" does not mean you personally, it refers to all of us (CD's).

For me, I like how I look in the mirror dressed like this, I would also enjoy looking at a nicely proportioned woman dressed like this too.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Not really, I'm usually getting ready to go out so It's on with the top layer and then I might give it a thought if I've made the right decision . What's underneath is tucked out the way and forgotten about . Yes it is more like the real me , forgetful and having to do a double check I have everything in my bag before driving off.

OK when AGP kicks in the old feeling of being turned on come back , sometimes I find it an irritating distraction so I deal with it and move on .

Deebra ,

The obvious answer is YES, but it isn't so much a sense of being turned on by it. The feeling is more FASCINATION.
    I dress more often these days; almost some form of femme wear every day. My inner woman is becoming normalized. She is being Me; and I'm going about my Life. Transformation from the raw state of my biological 6'3"/215 lb male frame into a feminine presentation still makes my jaw drop.
    HOW could that person possibly be inside me, and how little it takes to bring her to the surface?! It's difficult to believe that what I see is a 66 year old biological male.
    What I see looking back is a beautiful gift. She is more than a physical beauty too that I see. I'm almost too old for the glamor. It's like the mirror strips away my outer male cocoon revealing the butterfly. There's a personal inner beauty that belies my age when I am en femme. My goal is to live as a woman. That may not happen given my reality but I'd transition in a heart beat.
    As the transformation is happening there are times I feel like I am slowly unclenching a fist that has been clutched in tension far too long.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Tracii,

Love your spot on answers. So real, and true.
    One of the things that let me know I've gone way beyond CD was when panties became just underwear and not a strange special (costume?) garment. [the same thing is happening to my wearing a bra on a daily basis.]
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

oddly enough I do like what I see, although I am an extremely muscular man, and definatly look out of place in bra and panties. i dont desire to go any farther such as wanting breast or wanting what woman have in their panties ... would like to look more femine at times but more like a female body builder..
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

Reality Check
    Just the panties and bra do little for me. I have to have something in my bra (breast forms) and I have to pad my lower part so my male genitals are hidden and I have womanly hips and butt. Then I have to shave, put on beard cover and at least a little lipstick and of course, my wig.

At that point, it's not the "real me" of course, I'm hiding the real me. It's the real Krisi though. I'll continue dressing, some days casual and some days more "dress up".

And there's nothing sexy about it, I am just acting the part of a woman my age.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    No it's not a turn on for me. It is the whole transformation that completes me, not sexually but in a fulfilling way.
    This here. I agree with Nikki here

Deebra,

Well... When I get up in the morning I am usually shaven and smooth from the shoulders down. Then I go to the gym to work out (Midlothian Athletic Center) afterward I shower, put on lotion, panties (bikini), bra, (sometimes stockings) then my male clothes then leave the gym and get to work.

I am happy I am able to dress as much as I can on a daily occurrence. If I could dress up more I would. I am not "turned on" by the "womanly feminity" although I do enjoy the feeling of my lingerie as I go through my daily tasks at work or out and about. When I can get away with it I will wear a nice shear blouse on the weekends or with close friends as we shop or hang out on the weekends, though during the week I am really constrained on what I can and cannot wear. So I make best with what I can do and enjoy that time.

@--}-----
    Michelle

Looking at myself in bra and panties, isn't a turn on thing, but a natural thing for me. It feels right for me. I can't imagine being dressed any other way. Its comfortable and complete for me. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

This is somewhat of a lightening rod post, but it highlights something that I have been getting through the various posts on here.

(ducking and preparing for the inevitable "lesson)

I am early on in accepting that my feminine side wants to come out more and more. So to answer your question, "Yes" I do like what I see and it has a lot to do with "feeling" more feminine in my bra and panties. A turn on, well I experienced that in my teens when I first tried on panties - it could have been the "taboo" part of it, the chance of getting caught part of it, or a myriad of other things.

Do I wish I had more or less of what is under the undies - Yes/No/I don't know. I'm not in the same place as a lot of the more experienced CDs here, I am coming to grips on what I really want. Sometimes I think about a transition, sometimes I think about being a CD as much as full time as I can, and other times I think about just when I can.

The reason I say this is another lightening rod post is because some on here are very comfortable and clear on where they want to be on this great spectrum of CD and they are rightly adamant about their view on, for example, this situation. I want to believe and really do believe that some of the other members here are more of my stage- figuring things out, than those that are more solidified in their place on the spectrum.

I have to admit, I do pass on the opportunity to reply to some of the posts because I don't have the experience, I don't have a black and white view, or I don't want to get blasted for disagreeing. Then there is the whole, "written/posts don't always carry the intended inflection of communication" and can be taken the wrong way.

I wanted to respond to deebra's post, but this might have warranted it's own post on my elation and frustration at the same time reading through the blog.

I sincerely hope that I did not offend anyone, and I still love ya all!

Jenn

Banned Spammer
    Jenn26 sometimes you will offend someone thats just life and spending your life "dancing" around a subject accomplishes little. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
    Deebra I didn't take the "you " personally and I appreciate the clarification on your post and "I do get it" so thank you.
    Still I don't get turned on by any of it maybe if I am out in a crowd and someone says ma'am in reference to me it feels really good.

Deebra, I can only share my experiences but at times the feelings have evolved, all in a good way as far as I'm concerned! Besides, bikini panties were awesome when I was much younger, now I truly enjoy a more mature set of undies as well as more comfortable heels!

Early on it was completely fetishistic, having started at about 12 when I had too much time and a closet full of clothing. For many years it was just a complete thrill as I played "what next" but over the years it has slowly evolved into something else that is much more meaningful and enjoyable. I dare say many of us are on a similar pathway but may proceed at much different rates. One of our members once posted her story on Flickr and I found myself reading her words as if I wrote them, it was almost scary for it's similarity to my experiences and motives.

Your questions are likely right at the heart of the differences between CD, TV, TG, etc. As far as I'm concerned those differences are simply labels and nothing more, if that helps someone its a bonus but never should they be used for any kind of judgement. We all might be buying the same bra and panty sets yet have completely different reasons as well as goals, I just very glad we all get to do what we want to the maximum extent we care to do it!

Looking over the internet I've seen some who have gone much further than I in what seems like minutes and others who have been participating for decades yet have might seem stagnant. This is not a judgement in any way, just observational. Reading everyone's postings has greatly enhanced my techniques

I just read Jenns post and found almost the same ideas as my own, though the majority of the other replies were along another line of thought, but I see that as a great thing in that we are able to discuss our opinions and enjoy learning from each other.

PS, Jenn 26, I went by Jenn (NJenn on Yahoo way back when!) for most of my adult CD time, but changed to Jamie as it wasn't as common and more importantly my wife used it on one of the few days she was able to discuss my activities in a pleasant or playful manner. She doesn't "enjoy" it but on occasion will go along for a bit, just the way it is and I'm glad to have that when it happens.

Silver Member
    Jenn26, don't NOT get involved because you feel you lack the experience. As a teacher, you know how people learn, so apply them to yourself and get involved when you feel a need to.

When I was younger it did turn me on. but at 66 it just feels right. and yes it is the real me sometimes.
    Part Time Girl

Not a way to turn me on, but simply to expose and "let free" my feminine side.

Deebra, I a guy who likes to dress up, to achieve a certain look in the mirror. Speaking for myself, I cannot know what it's like to feel like a woman; I just want to look like one. So, what's underneath isn't important. I don't need forms and padding (but I do need some shapewear). Stuffing a bra with old pantyhose works for me - I don't need a realistic feel. My dressup sessions usually last for 3-4 hours, that's all I need.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    It IS a "Turn on" for me. Its FUN to look "pretty" especially compared to my male self. it's both THAT and the sense of "stress relief" I get from "getting away from myself" and worries and responsibilities is Likely why I do it. I need a "Fix" about twice every month. It's quite fascinating to read these posts and note the DIFFERENT motivations and drives associated with CD in different people. One thing I find especially interesting is Some of us CD to "be our true selves" while others, Like me, CD to ESCAPE our true selves. How this( one way or the other) would affect our actions and attitudes is further fascinating. Giving us further clues to how the "identity" part of our minds work.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 03-26-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Banned Spammer
    A lot of CDs feel they have to do things a certain way or feel they have to fit a criteria to be "in the club".
    If someone has stress or difficulty dealing with it others think they have to as well to be "part of the club".
    A lot of "group think" in the CD world and very little individualism.