Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who in your life knows you are a cross dresser right now?

A lot of people, mainly relatives and co-workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Don't forget our mutual friend Marlene, formerly owner of Destiny Wigs and Accessories, Karen. She's the best!
    Thank you Leslie, you're right about Marlene, she definitely is the best. I did mean to have her on my list but somehow neglected to type her in.

Karen

My very patient wife, a lovely group of Tgirl friends, a couple delightful gg women who provide makeover services and a few gentlemen admirers.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Only my wife and my credit card company.

Two of my former lovers, a man and a woman.

Pretty much everyone knows: Friends, family, co-workers, etc.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    My best friend Alina ...

My reply is almost the same as Michelle’s. I had a very nice SA at a Dress Barn help me select a dress and I tried it on in the store. So, (duh)I know she knows I am a cross dresser. However, I used a pseudonym and paid in cash. I am also quite sure that other SAs in other stores have guessed that I might be a cross dresser when I purchased a size 42 bra or slip and size 7 panties or queeen tall pantyhose. But other than that, the only people who know that I am a cross dresser are my friends here online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_Michelle View Post
    Scarlett,

What a really good question. I like this because a lot of people are not totally "out", like myself I do remain in the closet... I venture out on occasion with a nice shear top or lay out in my bikini bottoms when I am feeling brave. . .

But who knows that I am a crossdresser. The ladies that work at Blythe Lingerie, three ladies from work (though I don't work there any longer we still keep in touch), my best friend and his wife, the really nice lady from Dillards (she helps me picking out clothes and sales).

So when I say "knows" me above that means that they know my real name and that we do see each other when I am not dressed. They know I am not "out" and have been nice to me. Have perfect strangers caught me or seen that what I have been wearing or noticed. Most assuredly. Should I freak out over it? No. The excitement of getting caught is still there, the anxious worry about "what will they think" is still there. But no one has really said anything to me nor has anyone made me feel uncomfortable.

I guess my list really isn't as small as I thought it would be if I think of numbers. I guess if I could pass easier the list would be a lot smaller and my secret would be easier to keep. But for now...

@--}----
    Michelle

This is an interesting question because there are gray areas. Although there are lots of folks who know both Michelle and Fred I would say I'm "out" only to those who have my boy contact information. I have dear friends from this site and from a variety of service providers who have seen me as boy and girl and know a lot about my Fred life. I'm just more comfortable in general keeping Fred particulars to myself.

Using that definition:

o I am not "out" to a friend on this web site who has my cell phone number and has been to my house to deconstruct before heading home. She has never seen Fred.

o I am not "out" to the peeps I spent a week in Las Vegas in February even though they all saw plenty of Fred (we shared hotel rooms).

o I am out to my wife, the stylists at my hair salon, and two ladies on this web site who are friends on Fred's Facebook page. That's it.

Hugs, Michelle

Platinum Member
    Hi Diane , Only myWife and a couple thousand
    friends on this wonderful forum.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My Wife who cant stand,Her best friend who helped me dress once with my wives help but she just died from breast cancer.and my best friend named Kelly but she moved to Arkansas .all my used to be friends all male a long time ago when my ex wife told all of them.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    My wife and the nice lady who sold me a wig last week.

Banned Read only
    Hi Iris....A couple of girls on here have the opinion that if you tell the girl or guy who cuts your hair that you are a cross dresser and show them some really cute, sexy, yet classy photos on your IPad of you getting your girl on that the entire rest of the universe knows you're a cross dresser.
    Not true in my case. Kelly has been cutting my hair for over 15 years and she keeps everything someone tells here extremely private. She never talks about other people to her customers and the girls cutting hair in the same shop still have no idea there's a Scarlett in me....

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    wife
    parents
    brothers and sister in laws
    nephews
    nieces
    two non TG friends
    five TG friends
    several SAs in my favourite stores
    many strangers who have clocked me

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My late wife knew, now the list is longer.
    All four of my adult children, their spouses and probably some of the their children
    My sister-in-law, her two adult kids, their spouses and one of her grandkids
    The grandson of my brother-in-law. The BIL is transphobic, but the kid seems cool with it.
    The folks who work at any of the three outlets of my wig store
    Everyone in my Support group
    several other local TS and TG friends and their spouses/partners
    Anyone who goes to Diva Las Vegas

Who doesn't know may be a more critical question, but the only way to verify is to move them to this list. It's a quandary, isn't it?
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Just my wife

My wife, our cats, and two sisters from this site.

None still in contact with regularly. In fact, the few friends that I had that knew, I no longer see as they all got married and moved away (all female, and a stray single man staying in contact with married women usually isn't welcomed by the hubby). As of now, the only person still around that's aware, my older sister knows, and we've never been close; I only told her 20 years ago when I was getting divorced, because I wanted her to find out from me, not my evil (now EX) wife. She never brings it up, probably doesn't think about it, but remembering how horrified she was when I told her, I don't want to ever bring it up again. She's pretty much the only family member I have left.
    I don't see telling anyone else in the future. Knowing the odds, and at this age having friends die off, I don't want to lose the ones I have. I'm pretty good at keeping secrets. So Lexi will remain unknown, probably until I die.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Brenda...I forgot to mention our two Corgi dogs! XOXOXO Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Way to go Vicky! XOXOXO Scarlett

Banned Read only
    Hi Karen! You mentioned makeup artists....I forgot to mention that a few girls at Sephora in the mall and at JC Penney's not far from our home know that I'm a cross dresser and they love it when I bring in my IPad to show them my latest photo shoot. They all want to gather around if no one is in the store and look at the photos and ask me questions like - "Wow, do you really do your own makeup?" or "Are you the one who puts all of your outfits together or does your wife help you?" Or they will say something like - "Girl Friend, I wish I had legs like that and your figure too!"
    While I'm in Sephora and the girls are circled around, I always pick their brains concerning everything that I can think to ask them about specific types of makeup and the application of them. One thing I've found out from those girls and the You Tube videos is that absolutely no two girls put their makeup on the same way or in the same order!
    XOXOXO Scarlett

A number of members of this site and I have met and become friends. A number of SA's and makeover artist who have helped me in the past. I can't count the times my parents, sisters found me dressed. One sister only remains.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    My wife
    My kids
    My mum
    My sisters
    My auntie Ann and I guess my cousins, all of whom happen to be girls. We all used to dress up.

Possibly others, but most of the older relatives, that knew I dressed when I was young and more brazen about it, have sadly passed away.

And of courses you wonderful lot. Though you don't know much else about me, even after all these years on the site.
    Last edited by Jane G; 04-02-2018 at 10:07 AM.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Through stupidity or bad luck far too many,including those I dearly didn't want to find out.Mainly in my family which has hurt immensely,and I find hard to talk about,but I still live in hope of repairing those relationships.

Its not all bad I've been touched by the support I recieve from co-workers,friends and some of my wife's family.A lot of them have spent time with Sophie.I try to let people see I'm the same person no matter what I may get up to and hope that helps with understanding

I have a lovely circle of friends from the community too,which has helped me get out and experience the joys of being Sophie,I owe them a lot
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 04-02-2018 at 10:33 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

My ex-wife
    My Daughter
    My Son
    An ex-girlfriend
    2 Female friends
    1 ex-female friend
    My female Doctor
    Most of the members of the Seahorse Society
    Everyone that goes to the Transformal Ball in Katoomba
    Delivery Guy
    Everyone I deal with when I go shopping, either that or they are blind lol
    The neighbours in the 2 houses behind mine, that overlook my backyard
    And a lot of people at work since I wear eye makeup and a bra and breast forms everyday to work
    Sophie Mosley

Right now!
    My daughter
    My son
    My sister in law
    My counselor
    Jennifer who did my transformation
    SA at MAC counter
    All the girls here
    There may be a lot who suspect, but...I expect many more before too long...!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix