Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who in your life knows you are a cross dresser right now?

My Wife and a few very close friends, who my wife informed (over a few drinks) that i love to wear heels. That started the conversation and openness. That conversation will not go any further as these few friends being members of the LGBTQ community and understandably supportive.
    Last edited by tammy1; 03-27-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Let’s just say the list of friends is too long and boring to type out so we’ll say all or about all. Family. About half. Wider world such as SA and the like. 100’s I assume.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

My wife
    A couple friends
    My hairstylist and the people at the nail salon

My goal this year is for more people to know.

My Wife
    The girl that does my waxing
    SA at Torrid.
    SA at the jewelry store.
    My seamstress.

My wife and daughter know that I have dressed, neither know how much I have for a wardrobe. That's it, other than all of you on this site.

Silver Member
    One forum sister who has seen me in drab and femme. If someone has only seen me en femme but doesn't know me and my guy side, I don't think I should count them as knowing I CD.

My cousin, my neice, a couple of friends in a city I used to work, SA's that I have ordered dresses and stuff from and a number of friends I have made from the forum.
    What I find interesting is the trend of mainly females that we share our CD lives with. It is just a comment and observation.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

The short answer is, Everyone who is important to me. In actuality, I don't really know. My wife has known since before we were married, my son since he was 14. Some years ago I told my wife she was free to talk about my gender issues with anyone she wanted to, as I didn't feel it was fair to make her live in my closet. She has talked it over with my sister in law and some of our female friends. I know at least one of them has talked about it with her husband, who remains a friend. I have been seen fully dressed by two female friends, many years ago, and just in a skirt, by another. Interestingly, no one ever brings it up, unless I do.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Like April Rose, just about everybody that is important to me, and a lot of others besides. My wife knew before we married. My kids and step daughter, my big sister, lots of friends and neighbours, the list could go on. I know that one couple, who are very good friends, went to see a counsellor, to ask how they should react, but I don't know what advice they were given. And again like April Rose, it is not something that comes up in normal conversation.

I can’t say I share the “thrill” with anyone, however at the moment my wife knows (who, like yours, doesn’t want to see me dressed), my oldest daughter (who has seen me several times), and I just came out to my brother recently. That’s it for me.

I say:
    1) my wife, our liberal church minister and two family counselors know, for sure.
    2) I was a part of a support group so dozens and dozens of CDs/TGs/TSs know me as a crossdresser, but only one has met my male side.
    3) Since I dress fully every year (12 years now) for a once-a-year nearby gala all those who attend must now suspect that I am a crossdresser (or gay or both). I even have a few as Facebook friends, but Taylor never shows up on my male FB page.

My wife says, and I quote, "more people know than you think know."
    Last edited by Taylor186; 03-27-2018 at 09:06 PM.

I know, my wife, anybody on this sight, assorted support groups and since I'm on Facebook 2.5 billion others.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

My SO knows (somewhat) but not to the fullest extent. She has seen "some" of my clothing but not all. She recently came across a pair of denim capris and stated "This is creepy...I don't understand what your fascination is with women's clothing!". My sister may have an inkling, although not sure...my female cousin on west coast "somewhat" knows. My neighbors...I'm not sure yet. Just don't let the word slip to your barber or hairdresser! Then it's just as good as putting it in the newspaper. I haven' heard any comments from any outsiders which may mean I'm doing a good job...thats my opinion though. Truth being...who would know and call you to task on the subject? I guess you can either hide it or flaunt it. I'm comfortable being somewhere in the middle.

My short list is my wife no one else.
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

My wife, hers and my children, grand children, many of their friends, 2 ex wifes and everyone pn this site. Have been to DLV 3 times and many regulars at SRO

Just my lovely, understanding and awesome, fully supportive wife !!

Just my wife and that is it that I know.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    40 or 50 friends I have others that I don't feel the need to tell but do they suspect? Maybe they do.
    My second ex wife and some old friends from high school.

Just my wife (as far as I know).
    She does not want anyone else to know, so I respect that.

A couple neighbors. My SO and hairdresser. and SA's I am sure there are others.
    Part Time Girl

My wife is the only one and she hopes I die before her so she can destroy all of the evidence so no one will ever know...
    I guess also every one else that's a member of this forum knows also.

1. My Wife
    2. All of you
    3. My cats

About my current dressing, my wife and three female friends of mine. In the past, add a couple of ex-GFs.

Aspiring Member
    I know, my Wife knows a few peoples at stores I buy feminine items know thats all.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    My wife and children and select friends in my life. Oh, and everyone here.