Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Who in your life knows you are a cross dresser right now?

my wife. she wants me to be her maid. should I?

My wife, TG daughter and my closest friend (partial).

My Wife,A girl we both known for years and my best friend she was so nice and accepted me for who i was .she passed away 2 years ago i miss her so much she is the only one i could just enjoy being a girl with and just be me .Miss you Julie p.

My Neice, several female friends,
    I am sure my wife suspects but has not said anything.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Other than my previous answer, everyone on this site

I thought that I had answered this but I don't see my Rey.
    Mom, first two gfs, my wife, both daughters, SiL, any and all SA's. I would think that the neighbors know, we hang our clothes outside in spring, Summer and fall. Almost forgot, first gfs mom.

The avvy pic isn't me
    2 more folks added today, which prolly puts my list somewhere in the vicinity of 30 peeps, most all of which are people i'm around quite often.
    Which to say people other than the ladies at the nail salon or SAs in shopping centers, if I was to include them the number would be in the 40s.

But, I do have to add the disclaimer that these people know me as transgender, not crossdresser, in fact, I'm usually not asked about the clothing I wear.
    Cass

No one apart from here at Tagged

Officially nobody I know or at least I was never told. But a lot of strangers saw me, fully dressed walking around at night or even trying on female clothes and shoes in stores while in drab.

My list is as short as mosts here with just the SO knowing, not counting my sister's here . I have no need for anyone else to know at this point nor do I see that point ever approaching.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

My wife, my two daughters (by accident), and Elizabeth Taylor, who has done three makeovers for me.

Banned Read only
    Hi Katherine....Sounds like a really small group like I have. Love your Avatar photo! Very curvy and very pretty! XOXOXO Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

So Jeanette, you're deep in the closet like I used to be! I'm so glad I'm not there anymore. Too many things to hide and too many secrets. Now I can dress whenever I have an off day and my gorgeous redhead is at work. And she calls me and gives me about a two hour heads up if she's coming home early! XOXOXO Scarlett

Heidi, are you ever planning on having "The Talk" with your wife one day? Sincerely Scarlett

Why sure! I'm glad she's all in with your cross dressing, Julie! XOXOXO Scarlett

Hi Helen, I love your over the knee boots...I have three pair of them now! XOXOXO Scarlett

I can hardly believe the number of views and replies this question has generated!

I always tell anyone about the shaved legs - Oh, all the guys at the gym who workout almost everyday shave their whole bodies!

VS, you and I are about in the same identical boat! Sincerely Scarlett

Aspiring Member
    My wife - I told her right at the start, just after we met and before it became a long term relationship
    My mother - she worked it out
    My sister - she worked it out
    A good friend who once called round when I was dressed and in the garden
    A good friend (and her partner) who once asked directly if I crossdressed
    A good friend who unexpectedly found me in a dress shop, and came up behind me and said "So, you're into dresses?"
    The owner of that dress shop

Banned Read only
    Super list, Charlotte! Sounds like everyone is on board and accepting of your cross dressing which is fantastic! XOXOXO Scarlett

My wife and you lovely girls. Hey, I have never been out dressed. BREAKING NEWS: I am at the beach with my wife. We got our shopping on. and I have been out on the patio where we are staying two days in a row dressed as a woman. She is awesome. If someone sees me, oh well they will know. I feel so fem.

Banned Read only
    My Mom and a close friend of mine who sent me some of her old leotards.

Banned Read only
    Hi Girl...I wish my mom was still alive. I would love to share my photos with her today. She never knew I was a cross dresser but I'm sure once she saw the photos and I told her how I got started by going into her sexy stuff when I was a boy, she would be fascinated with it all. XOXOXO Scarlett

Platinum Member
    It’s getting to be a long list, but the most recent includes anyone who hadn’t already seen or heard in this RV park.

Only various forum members - no one in real life knows I crossdress.
    Sasha

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    All that matter to me

A close friend, i assume my mother may have an inkling, and it would be foolish of me if i thought the neighbours havent seen me.
    Although i really dont care what the neighbours think.
    I used to hide behind the door before going outside in the dark, now i dont care, and have been outside in the daylight. if i get "caught" then so be it, i will just own it.
    It will be, "omg your dressed as a woman"
    Followed by " and? "

A friend I'm known for 30 years. The lady that does my nails and two Drag Queens that I Know.