I haven't seen this question asked on this site but I'm sure somewhere along the line, it's been asked. I'm curious as to who in your life right now knows you are a cross dresser today not 20 or 50 years ago.

In regards to me and who knows right now that I'm a cross dresser are: 1) My sexy wife, 2) The sweet girl who has cut my hair for quite some time, and 3) Two really nice ladies in customer service at JC Penneys. I order a lot of heels and boots and booties at jcpenney.com and have them all shipped to the store close to our home for free. These ladies always want me to bring my IPad with me and show them my latest photos. They are amazed at what I come up with on my occasional visits to customer service there at the store.

That's it for me and it's a very short list. I will add that the girls above are all very accepting of my cross dressing. The only one who doesn't want to see the photos of Scarlett is my wife. She's accepting of my cross dressing now but wants me to keep it private and out of site while she's home with me. I've noted in several former posts that I know what my limits are with my wife and will always respect her limits with my cross dressing. I've always said I would feel rather awkward all dolled up as Scarlett when my wife is in the house.

Well that's it...Just curious who cross dressers share their thrill of cross dressing with.

Sincerely, Scarlett