Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Who in your life knows you are a cross dresser right now?

Only one! Just my wife of 38 years. Started dressing first year of marriage. She never turns down a clean house by her Maid!
    tawney

Banned Read only
    Tawney....So glad your wife has been supportive of your cross dressing for so many years! I get more and more support the more and more support I give my wife in and around our home. Some great advice for other cross dressers. Make sure you help out with the chores by yourself when your wife isn't at home and together as a team while she is home.
    Not only great for getting cross dressing support but also for maintaining a happy, healthy, and sensual relationship with your wife who is also your best friend in the world as well!

Thanks for your reply Tawney and I love your name! XOXOXO Scarlett

The only person on the planet that knows that I am a cross dresser is my sister, apart from girls on this site and a couple of others. The world has a long way to go before it becomes normal for people to be what they really are, unfortunately.

I think
    wife
    two daughters
    one friend
    However I'm afraid that many people have an idea I do some form of Crossdressing
    1 sister and her husband
    my old work place 2 for sure and I'm sure they told many others.
    I son in law (I think my daughter told him he has never said a bad thing)
    1 golf buddy

Banned Read only
    That's for sure Lucy Lou...Especially in the part of the United States where we live! XOXOXO Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Connie, sounds like everyone who knows is OK with it so far! Have a wonderful weekend! XOXOXO Scarlett

Sadly, online friends and my therapist. That’s it.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Everyone. Friends, unsupportive family, coworkers, thousands of fans on my social media pages.

Scarlett. My mom knew from day one, she told my dad. My wife caught me right after we were married. Both daughters caught me when they were 11 &13. At 50 I developed breasts due to gynecomastia from meds. I now have D cup breasts. I neither flaunt nor do I attention to hide them. Now everyone knows.

Update:
    Now i add the endocrinologist clinic, it means doctor, nurse, receptionist and public was there while I wait for my appointment.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

My wife and my therapist.... but I don't focus on this with the therapist... it's more for general stress and dealing with a live-in in-law... There are others in my life that I would like to be able to tell, but I don't see myself ever crossing that threshold. Pretty lonely to tell you the truth.... both because I'm hiding it from people I want to share with, and it's not something I particularly can discuss (in any great depth) with my wife.

Just the makeup artist (dressing service) who turns me into Julie from the neck up on the handful of times a year I go out fully dressed. She is awesome, so supportive, non-judgemental and understanding, we talk the whole time about the whole deal. She also does an occasional day-long outing with me, it's great to have a GG friend like her. That's it! Not something I want to or feel the need to share with anyone else.
    Last edited by Julie Martin; 04-17-2018 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelish View Post
    Just the cat
    Ha, Rachelish! Same thing here, except it's plural as in cats! I have three, all adopted by my kids when they were still living at home, but they've grown up and moved on and the cats remain.

My wife knew and I told about my CDing before we got married. She was tolerant of it but not accepting. She died last year, so it's just the cats who know.

Just my wife.
    Angie

To be honest, I haven't a clue. My ex spread the word to some of her friends and to a few others during our divorce and who knows who they told. Fact of the matter is, I really don't know who believed her and who thought she was just the bitter ex, which she is in spades...
    Best part is, I really couldn't care less. I just go on being me and let the chips fall where they may. I'm a good person with a very high level of integrity and I truly like who I am. If I lost a 'friend' because of what my wife told them, then they weren't really a friend, were they?
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

No one specifically however my sigo daughter a few years ago asked me why I shaved my legs. Her mother told her to not ask those personal questions. I simply told her I like the way it feels and than I could never stand hair on my legs or body. I'm blonde and luckily I'm not too hairy so it wasn't an issue.

Wife and our couples therapist. She (the therapist) has encouraged name to see another therapist just for myself that is familiar with tgism. Our therapist is pretty good and is trained in gender issues but is committed to our couples therapy so she could not see me singularly. I am considering it.

My kids know and the close and good friends that mean
    so much in my life know. The only one that doesn't know is
    my father. Not sure if I will ever tell him. I am sure he would be
    accepting. But not necessary to push that if not needed
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Only my wife, and likely her therapist, that I know of. I really don't know if or who she has confided in.

No one. I flirt a lot online, but no one in my life knows.

I have always been very upfront about it with girlfriends

2 of my closest friends,When i told them the reaction was about time you admitted it
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

As of right now.... only my mother... she was the o oh on I was brave enough to come out to. Due to my job I keep it really secret. With the changes in the policy at my work recently, I might loose my job and retirement if I come out publicly....

As far as I know, only wife, and x-wife

My best friend Jonathan (she goes by Joni now), her girlfriend Lauren, and I moved out together and Joni and I both cross dress all the time. We even go places together in women's clothing pretty frequently. Lauren is super supportive of us, we go shopping for clothes, and the three of us borrow each other's clothes all the time. We've grown really close as a result of this, which makes me so happy! The majority of my family doesn't know about all this and I haven't told my parents because I just know it would cause problems. It's only been a couple months since I've started going by Steph instead of my given name, Steven. I have told my sister and my cousin though and they were both super supportive and not weirded out at all. My sister especially thought that it was really cool and even gave me some of her clothes and makeup. I told one of my friends from back home about this and while I don't think he fully understands why we're doing this, he wasn't mean about it or anything

My wife and my daughter definitely....possibly a couple neighbors,but we havent discussed it over the fence