Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Who in your life knows you are a cross dresser right now?

Right now, only my SO. it's soo lonely I'd love to share the secret with someone, but am afraid if i do it will go viral. Oh well
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

My Wife is My great supporter. Everyday She's more friendly with it.
    My therapist and all the staff there.
    My primary Dr. Physician assistants there.
    A very good friend that's psychologist and even he's a children professional oriented, he knows me since first year of high scholl so 45 years.
    Now I'm outing a lot and soon in HR so more people will know.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Read only
    Vanessa, I'm thinking about finally dropping the cross dressing bomb to my psychologist after over 20 years. I'm quite sure he would be shocked if I showed him pictures of Scarlett and telling him just how long I've been enjoying this thrilling side of my lifestyle.
    We usually spend much time discussing sports and I would be his last patient he would suspect of being a cross dresser and a pretty good one at that!

Thanks for writing and responding to my question...Sincerely Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Vanessa, I'm thinking about finally dropping the cross dressing bomb to my psychologist after over 20 years. I'm quite sure he would be shocked if I showed him pictures of Scarlett and telling him just how long I've been enjoying this thrilling side of my lifestyle.
    We usually spend much time discussing sports and I would be his last patient he would suspect of being a cross dresser and a pretty good one at that!

Thanks for writing and responding to my question...Sincerely Scarlett

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'm with ya Shely....Sincerely Scarlett

My wife, and the sales ladies at the stores I haunt. That would be about 5 people total. Others may guess or know but they don't know who I am.

Banned Read only
    Thanks for answering my posed question Joanne....You're Avatar photo is adorable! XOXOXO Scarlett!

Only my wife. I'm not really interested in telling my family as CDing is only a small (but fun part) of my life and its not really relevant to my relationship with them. Plus I don't want to be known as "the crossdresser" in the family
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvcAKrZxIBZMNn-9jilAIA

My wife. And my neighbours, I had to go round to sort the electricity meter out and I didn't think they were in. They came back while I was there. Oops

Only my friend Mev, whose chance comment let the genie out of the bottle after decades of repression.

Banned Read only
    Yes Samantha, I don't want anyone else in my family besides my wife to know either. I don't want to be known as "the cross dresser" in the family either! Well put girl friend! XOXOXO Scarlett

My wife knew befor we got married
    My ex wife
    Ex partner
    2 very close friends who are female
    not my family too bloody hard lol
    but have a couple friends to talk to one day when the time is rite.

My wife only. I doubt I’ll tell anyone in my family. I’m guessing that most of our friends would be supportive, and some of them might be told, but I’m not in a rush.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    No-one. But everyone knows I'm non binary and know that I dress somewhat out of the expected norm. For some it may be crossdressing, for me it is who I am.

Only three people. My girlfriend, and two men that I used to service orally.

My sister knows and is very supportive.

I have a habbit of cosplaying as female characters at cons, so I suspect my friends know too. But they never bring it up.

My live in girlfriend, I don"t do it around her. She takes it like a child would. A coworker, but, I can not count it really. We both are bisexual.

Added a new one to the list yesterday; a big one (literally).
    My oldest and only begotten son.
    It was my 66th birthday, and I took the risk of giving myself a gift; a liberating gift of honesty.
    I figured he could "take it". He's a grown man [age 39] with a wonderful family. He did, and far far better than I ever dreamed.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Hi everyone, first post!

So, my ex girlfriend, her current boyfriend (who’s also a good friend, long story!) most of my (gay/queer) friends. A couple of girlfriends that I have drinks and lunch with sometimes and that’s about it.

I agree with some of the other people, if it doesn’t interact with a different side of your life, then there’s is no need to tell family etc.

Really excited about the website 😊

My wife, daughter, sister, mother, and my mother's friends and retirement home staff.
    Our neighbors and local business
    My classmates and instructors at community college
    Park and Rec admin staff for whom I volunteer [I dropped by once in a dress, but it is not a regular thing]
    My squash partner- just talking about it once in a while-though I don't dress when we play
    Many store assistants all over
    A few hundred people who have observed me but don't know me personally

At this point I am convinced that cross dressing is something everyone should relax about and just let it be what it is.
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only

So honored, Jenny!

Hi Jenny....It's Scarlett! I'm so honored to be the girl who inspired your very first post on crossdressers.com! This question, as you can see by the number of views and replies, has become the most popular question of the week!

So glad you are excited about the website. I am too. My favorite thing to do is share photos of me getting my girl on as Scarlett. I'm quite popular over there and the girls seem to like my ability to make a total transition to a cute, sexy, yet classy girl.

You'll learn a ton from these girls on here and we all refer to each other as girls. That's one of the unwritten rules I'll tell you up front.
    Just about every question you can probably imagine having to do with the thrill of cross dressing had been asked on this site. But somehow, these girls keep coming up with some really unique gems that continue to peak our interest.

Tonight is a huge night for me. I rarely get out in the public as Scarlett. The only time I can do so is when my sexy red headed wife is out of town and tonight is one of those rare nights. And it's my very first time to stroll through several bars in a town nearby that are connected by a common hallway. I've never been to a bar dressed as Scarlett and I hardly ever go to a bar at all. It's just not my thing. We'll see what happens and I'll give everyone a report on Saturday or Sunday.

We are so glad you've decided to join the site and look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in some future posts. I'll send you a friend request soon.

Take care, Jenny, and have a super weekend! XOXOXO Scarlett

To me ,,it is my wife my lovely wife who support me secretly and urge me not to expose my self outside
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I actually don't know. It's not exactly a state secret at this point, I've been going out for years and my ex-gf took it upon herself to out me to a bunch of people including my parents, her parents, some random mutual friends and pretty much everyone in her circles, and I flat out say it and include pics on my online dating profiles so that that particular disclosure is out of the way before anyone even thinks about dating me, so I just assume that everyone either knows or is going to find out sooner or later and don't worry about it.

Just the cat

I literally just came out to my sister and am waiting for her to respond to my text. The only other people that know are my wife (DADT) and my ex (open and accepting). I'm on pins and needles waiting for her response!

Banned Read only
    Rachelish...I forgot to mention my two Corgie puppies know about my thrill of cross dressing too! And both of them really enjoy my photo shoots!

Sincerely Scarlett

1. My ex
    2. A close female friend
    3. Another female friend
    4. A male friend

I'm still very much in the closet with this.
    <3 x