Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cross dresser or transvestite

Aunt Kelly,
    It comes as no surprise that neither one of us could find evidence to support your claim. I tried to help you but all the definitions I read have nothing to do with trying to pass as a woman. I know this upsets you but I didn't write any of them! Rather than argue with me, perhaps your time would be better spent trying to get the definitions changed to something you agree with.

Seems like this is a discussion that is going around in circles. Like I said previously, passing is irrelevant to both equal terms and as such trying to find factual proof to support or refute it is impossible.

It is equivalent in asking if all plumbers wear green pants. Since there is no correlation, there is no factual proof to support or not support.

Before this further degrades into additional personal attacks am closing the thread.