Thread: Vivid dream last night, on my heart

Vivid dream last night, on my heart

Last night I dreamed that I had permission (from someone, don't know who) to keep all of my girl clothes in my closet, out in plain sight. I was so happy hanging up my dresses and clothes.

Then caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. For some reason I looked like Marsha Brady. At any rate, I was really happy with what I saw. Then I put my head up against the mirror and pleaded, "Please God, make me a girl!", and started to cry and sob heavily because I wanted it so badly. Then I woke up and had both a happy and sad feeling in my heart.

Just wanted to share with someone, as telling my wife would cause her unnecessary worry. I don't ever want to transition, but sometimes the girl in me still feels like she doesn't have a chance to get out enough. The irony of my statement is that I'm an atheist and don't even believe in God. But clearly some part of me yearns for a higher power that could, if it did exist, transform me in that way.

Thanks for reading.

Love,
    Camille

I sometimes wonder about dreams, I place little credence on them as they are more extreme than my actual desires.

They do make me feel good at the time.....

As far as I can remember.:-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    OK that caught my attention, and I see it's Marcia not Marsha...and she's not half as gorgeous as I thought when I was young... but I totally get where you're coming from Camille. Thanks for the trip down memory lane, and yeah, I'd settle for looking like that.
    I used to have a short attention spa

I think dreaming is the brain rehashing things. The sub conscience is half in the astral zone and that is why we have wild dreams and can connect to other entities.
    Part Time Girl

You just reminded me of when I would pray that I woke up as a girl when I was younger.
    Interestingly, I also recall the crush on Marcia Brady. The 'crush' might have partly been from my jealousy of her long blond hair and the clothes she wore.

Thanks for the replies, though my intention wasn't to share about Marcia Brady or the nature of dreams. It was as an outlet (my only one) to share about the deep feelings, and even questions, the dream left me with. How deep does this desire go? Was it just a dream, or more of a statement from deep in my subconscious? Why did it leave me with the need to find a quiet space and cry today?

I know that the answers to these questions lie within me, and not in this forum. Still though, sometimes you just need to share with people who can understand and validate you, and for that this forum is all I have.

I wouldn't be surprised that in real life, you have at least thought about what it would be like to be an actual woman. Even if you have zero intention, your dreams are still working out the possibility.

But dreams are just that, dreams.

In reality you are planning to keep your anatomy, as I also plan to do. But I see no problem with the dream itself, and perhaps even enjoying the dream.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Dreams are interesting to say the least. What do they mean? I don't have a clue.
    I have had a reoccurring dream were I am a Civil war soldier returning home and walking down the path to my home.
    I keep having it several times a year.
    Odd thing is I had the dream once or twice before I had a physical sighting early one morning on my rural paper route in 2003.
    I was sorting papers on a side road about 4:00 am and it was already 70 degrees and a cold chilly breeze passed over me and I turned and saw that soldier in a grey uniform walking down that same drive way in my dream.
    It was a hazy morning and kind of foggy in the low lying areas like the dirt driveway I spoke of.
    I always stopped there and one morning my wife said can we move to another area to sort papers this spot gives me the creeps and I told her then about my dreams I had.
    So the dreams happened before me actually seeing the apparition of the soldier or actually seeing what the driveway looked like because it was always really dark and I had no idea how the driveway twisted thru the trees.
    I was spooked so after daylight I drove passed the house and the driveway was lined by huge trees.
    In my dream it was more open and just a few trees but the driveway had the same curve to it as in my dream.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-27-2018 at 10:48 PM.

You are praying the longing in your heart.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Camille, I have had many crossdressing dreams over the years, from just wearing panties to fully transitioning. I don't think it is uncommon. After all, dreams are the subconscious manner of working out problems.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I know about that deep lingering feeling after having those dreams. It's like a glimpse into a nice way that life could be.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I wish I remembered my dreams, I know I have similar dreams because I can remember them vividly but not put much detail to them. The ones I do remember I love them. Your brain doesn’t stop working when you sleep, so what you dream about is what is going on in life. Family, work, desires, fears, wishes, with an occasionally wierd as hell dream thrown in there lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have had femme related dreams and they are nice, I wish I had more of them.

Interesting dream Camille, makes you wonder what is going on in our subconscious doesn't it. Probably 1 in 50 of my dreams I would call T dreams. I often go to sleep thinking about various becky things, but rarely dream. The few dreams i have had have been very powerful and almost scary...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec