Thread: I finally did it

I finally did it

I finally did it, I had my ears pierced today. Was dressed in drab and walked around the mall all morning and not one person even batted an eye.

Yay! Congrats Stephanie! No one batted an eye because it’s not unusual anymore to get piercings.

Congratulations Stephanie! It must be a great feeling.

I would pierce mine in a heartbeat but my wife isn't ready for that yet so for now I'm still stuck with clip-ons.

And I'm just still too chicken cause I think it has to hurt....and besides it will hurt when the wife sees my ears pierced. Stephanie I'm glad that you got it done, now you can get some great looking ear rings.

Banned Read only
    Yeah, a GM with one or both ears pierced is nothing thease days. Maybe if you were wearing big hoops or dangling gem stones you might get a look or two.

For me, maybe one day. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congratulations, Steph.
    A great choice.
    I had mine done long, long ago in the 70s when I also had long hair. I later pursued a military career, so there went the hair and earrings (though I actually left them behind when I got married). There was a time way back when I made a great effort to lead a "normal, straight' life as defined by those times. It worked.
    Now..... I no longer had to abide by uniform regulations. I (re-) pierced both ears. I love it. I will never give up my earrings or pierced ears.
    I too thought in the immediate wake of my new ear-studs that the world was examining me under a microscope; that everyone was gawking and talking "Look at that grown man with EARRINGS!! Oh my God!". Truth is, none of that happened. It never did and never will. People don't give a rip. There's no dress codes anymore and (if you've looked around the human population closely). Nearly anything goes.
    Wait until the first time you go about fully dressed en femme in public and with your new ear rings. Love the long danglers.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

You will love having earrings! Getting pierced was one of the best things I ever did ... again and again and...

I've had both ears pierced for years. Never had a comment one way or another, except from the woman who is now my fiancee. She thought it odd that I was wearing two different earrings.

Congrats on your new ear holes!
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

Congrats, Stephanie! No one cares they are in their own little worlds! I have only got compliments on mine! Best wishes going forward! (Depending on you circumstances) either a big step or a small one but anyway moving along on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I had mine done for a while. After a while get some small hoop earrings to wear.
    Part Time Girl

Well it's about time!
    Good for you, sweetie. You will be pleasantly surprised by the non-reaction the world will have for your tiny new body modification. Take care of the holes and in a few weeks, start enjoying the selection of jewelry now opened up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    And I'm just still too chicken cause I think it has to hurt
    Jaylyn, it hurts no more than having a shot. You do have to leave them in for about six weeks, so keeping them clean to prevent infection is the biggest consideration. You may also have sore a sore ear if you sleep on it, but that happens when sleeping with clip earrings as well.

Stephanie, congratulations on being brave! Pierced ears are so much fun because they open an entirely new way to express yourself.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Stephanie, congrats, but are you sure the crossdresser police weren't called.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well done Stephanie!!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

My wife and I were at the mall one day and she said she wanted to pierce her ears just above her other piercing. I said joking to her I should get mine pierce and she said go ahead, so that's when I had them pierce, that was about three years ago.