Thread: The wonderful world of panties

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The wonderful world of panties

To me, panties are a whole lot more than just underwear. When I first started out crossdressing, panties were the first thing I bought. Even now I can remember how good they felt and how good they looked when I slipped them on. Up until recently, I have only bought full cut panties, but am exploring other types now. I have said before that my goal was to eventually have my panties outnumber my men's underwear, and in the past week, the numbers have gotten more even, although my men's underwear still outnumbers my panties, but only by a few now. The panties are rallying and rallying fast, because I've been on a panty fetish lately, thinking about them more than any other women's clothes I have. Heck I've been thinking about them so much, yesterday I didn't feel like putting on any other clothes, feeling perfectly content to sit around in panties.
    It all started last week when I was buying a red belt. I have no idea what made me do what I did next, but I suddenly felt like I had to buy something else to go with it. I went to the lingerie section, clicked on "panties", and the next thing you know, I was buying my first pair of ruffle panties, and at the time when I bought them, panties were the last thing on my mind. The tracking number from USPS said it was due Monday, but it did not come. Tuesday morning, I was 100% positive it would come, and when it didn't I felt so depressed and disappointed, that I ran to Walmart (I actually had to get a few other things anyway) to pick out a new pair of panties to make myself feel better. I picked out my first pair of lace panties, and when I put them on at home, I immediately felt much better, and didn't give my ruffle panties much more thought.
    For some reason, I could not stop thinking about panties, so I went on the web to search some more. When I typed in "ruffle panty" and looked at the pics, I felt like I was in heaven while looking at the pics. Then I found myself spending $36 on a single pair, from a company that makes the item by hand as soon as you purchase it, then ships it out when they finish it. This will be my 2nd pair of ruffle panties when it comes, and I am so looking forward to its arrival. Right now as we speak, I am already thinking about my 3rd pair of ruffle panties.
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 03-28-2018 at 01:11 PM.