As Crossdressers many of us go through firsts in our lives getting out.My first time out with friends going to a non TG venue,I had forgot to bring my cash (a genuine mistake honest ) had to make a detour to a Cash Machine,it was in a garage and the feeling of walking across the garage forecourt to the machine hearing my heels clicking gave me such a thrill,After that It was onwards to a local restaurant and having a lovely meal I felt so comfortable.two amazing firsts in the one day.

The first time I went clothes shopping I was understandably nervous,we had picked a charity shop first and I tried keeping to myself,but looking at an item an elderly lady came up to me and started to chat away well that kinda threw me but I soon gained my composure and chatted away to her it put me at so much ease I knew after that anything else would surely be a breeze.

Only last year I made my first trip straight from our flat dressed,with my wife's full support.I travelled into town by train and it was The most wonderful exhilarating feeling.I hope to perhaps post a full account of this trip soon,but don't want to bore everyone

What have been your most notable firsts,dressed in the big wide world