Thread: Favourite femme firsts going out

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar

Most notable femme firsts going out

As Crossdressers many of us go through firsts in our lives getting out.My first time out with friends going to a non TG venue,I had forgot to bring my cash (a genuine mistake honest ) had to make a detour to a Cash Machine,it was in a garage and the feeling of walking across the garage forecourt to the machine hearing my heels clicking gave me such a thrill,After that It was onwards to a local restaurant and having a lovely meal I felt so comfortable.two amazing firsts in the one day.

The first time I went clothes shopping I was understandably nervous,we had picked a charity shop first and I tried keeping to myself,but looking at an item an elderly lady came up to me and started to chat away well that kinda threw me but I soon gained my composure and chatted away to her it put me at so much ease I knew after that anything else would surely be a breeze.

Only last year I made my first trip straight from our flat dressed,with my wife's full support.I travelled into town by train and it was The most wonderful exhilarating feeling.I hope to perhaps post a full account of this trip soon,but don't want to bore everyone

What have been your most notable firsts,dressed in the big wide world
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Mine was about a year ago. Paid to get makeup lessons from a makeup artist in a beauty salon that holds about 10 customers. First session the place was packed and I was there in drab. The second session I was full enfemme. Got compliments on my outfit. This really was the first time I was fully dolled up and out in public.

As the session went on I was awe struck as my masculine features disappeared. At the end I sat there looking at my feminine image.

Once I started heading home (still dressed up with makeup on) I started thinking I had to take this for a spin. I headed to one of the busier malls in the city. I strolled through there with barely an issue. There were a couple of ladies who clocked me initially and gave me a bit of a glare. I persisted and continued through the rest of the mall without incident. Wow - what a mind blowing day that was.
    Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Suess

My first makeover was big. So was my first mani/pedi. I got silver polish and felt like a million dollars!

My most memorable first was the first weekend being Nikki and going to an IHOP on a Saturday morning. Realizing I made through with all those kids and families around made the rest of my weekend a piece of cake.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    My first time out was in 2004 and it was a BIG step for me--as I was and still am very "closeted". Every year our adult Sunday school class, at my church has a Halloween party in the woods near a stream on one of the member's property, just out of town. We roast hotdogs and marshmallows on a bon fire, eat boiled peanuts, cake and candy and drink hot cider. We also have a Costume contest and small prizes. By '03 only a handful of us were doing costumes, and even I was feeling uninspired, only wearing a rubber "skull mask". "I have GOT to do something to revive the costume spirit", I thought to myself. It had to be Desperate AND spectacular. I couldn't go nude, and I didn't think simply "a woman" was a good idea either (not creative enough). Before I had dressed as a civil war soldier, a minstrel singer (19th century), and a medieval lord. --good costumes, to be sure, but not really drastic.

A month or two later, an idea hit me. I had to stop driving my car and laugh. "A Woman Gypsy Fortune Teller !" Just perfect! it would have the "shock value" I wanted, not to mention I get to DRESS. And it was a PERFECT Halloween theme. Not to mention I wad have an excuse for "over the top" makeup and exotic dress. It took the next eight months for me to acquire all I needed to pull it off. It also required rehearsal and practice time to get the costume just right and do experiments, like apply fake fingernails, and stuff I had never done before.----The Finger nail thing was a hoot! the first time I tried them, I was nearly helpless--I couldn't even turn a doorknob.---But I was able to adjust their length so my hands would function. Another good idea was to TIME myself as I got into full costume and makeup, so I would have enough time to get ready before the party. It took 2 hours.

Only THREE people, including myself, was in costume this time. I got there early to set up, Our host, a bald man with his head painted like a pumpkin, smiled, but did not over react. I set up a card table with a colorful tablecloth my cards and a big crystal ball (real) and seated myself behind it, so to hide my height. We all had a blast! I laughed more than anybody else. Many didn't recognize me. ALL the ladies wanted ME to "Read their fortunes", which I did.-----(Hey, its a bit weird, but I discovered its a great way to meet women)
    Of course I won first prize (I don't remember what it was) After the prizes, I removed the costume and wiped off most of the makeup (as was tradition before the meal) I left the most stubborn fingernails on until I could get them off at home. Meanwhile, I found them handy for punching vent holes in hotdogs before roasting--To the amusement of other guests.

Of course, I didn't dress as a female the NEXT year (I didn't want people to think I was "weird") BUT my success forced me to up seriously UPGRADE my costumes. My plan was a success. Many more people came in costume the next year--I was the one to beat.----I dressed like a very convincing and recognizable "Mark Twain", But I only got second place. I was beaten by an 80 year old Lady dressed as a "Pregnant Nun". I was a victim of my own success. (she REALLY deserved to win) Since then, I have won with several innovative costumes--"Colonel Sanders" was my favorite. I seriously thought about buying us some fried chicken at "Popeyes" on the way to the party, but it was a bit out of the way---woulda been fun though. Enough time has passed for me to publicly cross the gender line again, but So far, I haven't thought of anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 04-01-2018 at 02:07 PM.

My girlfriends took me out to buy a party dress when I was eighteen.

We all went dress shopping on a Saturday morning for the outing that night.

I was already dressed and petrified at the thought of what I was doing.

This lasted for the first shop fitting only.

After that it was foundation garments, a wig and a couple of dresses.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I struggled with for so long and my first wife had known and helped me get ready but was not interested in going out with me. I had been out on my own before but this was the first since moving to Sarasota FL. I had to drive to St Petersburg for a meeting with the CD group there. They had an Avon representative presenting. The motel was a huge complex where the meeting was being held. They had a piano bar and a gift shop that I checked out with some girls I had met there. It was an awesome evening. I had to go through a toll for the bridge and got a discussed look from the toll taker guy. But upon entering the meeting complex I was stopped by an attendant asking my business there.....was very kind and didn't bat an eye. Pretty much the first time I really felt like I'd been accepted as Joyce. Kinda made up for the dude in the toll booth.

Hello Sophie
    It may be boring to some but i know of a girl who had so much fun she glow for three days afterwards isn't that so ?,
    i know of these things after going out daytime taveling by bus, boat and trains, going on holiday dressed in England for ten days dressed the whole time 24/7
    mixing with muggles, i wont say it was good more BL-=.,y MARVELLOUS and every day the same, so if you go out enjoy your self.

Carolyn

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carolyn todd View Post
    Hello Sophie
    It may be boring to some but i know of a girl who had so much fun she glow for three days afterwards isn't that so ?,
    i know of these things after going out daytime taveling by bus, boat and trains, going on holiday dressed in England for ten days dressed the whole time 24/7
    mixing with muggles, i wont say it was good more BL-=.,y MARVELLOUS and every day the same, so if you go out enjoy your self.

Carolyn
    "Mixing with muggles"---I love that term.

I think we all remember our first day out. For my first day it was a movie and eating at a restaurant.
    Part Time Girl

The first time fully dressed as a girl, aged 13, even if I didn't venture far from home. The first time out in a busy town, again fully dressed as a girl, and with the girl that I eventually married. The first full makeover and the first time out with a group of girls. Next one to achieve, the first time using public transport.

I wish I had something to add on this thread, but as of yet I haven't gone outside the house dressed. Underdressed, yes...but that really doesn't count in the big scheme of things. Someday I will.
    -Cheryllynn

My first time out was to go to Goodwill to drop off a huge bag of male clothing. (Soon to be replaced by female clothing.) I interacted with a couple of people, but on the whole it was a pretty blah experience. I felt, "Well, huh. I've done that. So what?" The second time was different. I went out to an office supply store to buy pencils and a pet supply store to buy dog treats. (Both very exciting CD venues! ) Both the shopping and the drive out and back were euphoric. Every time I stopped at a stop light I kept hoping the people next to me would look at me and notice my boobs. I was soooo proud of having a normal-looking female chest. I felt the same way shopping. I felt like yelling, "Look at these! They're MINE!" But, of course I didn't. Many years later I still feel that way about boobs. In fact, I don't really feel normal without a bra and breastforms.

Long ago, I slipped into my first pair of panties. They were purple with tiny white stars. The panties were a bikini cut made of soft cotton with a tiny lace trim along the waist. I felt excited and nervous as if I was doing something deliciously forbidden. My head was spinning. Around the same time, I paired the panties with a demi bra. It was lightly lined for a subtle lift and had underwire cups. It was probably made of nylon and spandex. I distinctly recall it was coconut white. The feeling was sublime!

At some point during a hot summer evening of my (very) early teen life, when my parents were away, I did something really bold. I wore a complete feminine outfit while bike riding around in my neighbourhood. I had on a cap, bra, panties, denim short shorts, a thin t-shirt, and a flannel button up shirt tied about my waist. On my feet were sneakers. I walked into a convenience store and I purchased candy or a magazine; I forgot which exactly. But I do recall my heart was thundering the whole time!!

First time out

The event and what I wore. It was a business trip and I was solo. Of course, completely terrified. Got through it and have never looked back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My first time being fully dressed and almost getting caught must be a significant moment because I still remember it in detail after 50 years. I also clearly remember the first time I managed to open that hotel room door and venture out in Las Vegas, well beyond the ice machine. The first time visiting with other trans people face to face was pure magic. Coming out to family has been a whole series of "first times" since each one has been slightly different. Being locked out of my hotel room and having to show my ID to several people so I could get back in was a very interesting "first".

There are still things out there that are waiting to become memories because they will happen unplanned and will open new understanding about who I am and what I'm capable of doing.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.