Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally

Congratulations on the great experience. So nice to have an accepting wife. Any pictures of how you looked after her makeup tips? Or new forms?
    Hugs, Ellen

Silver Member
    Consuelo, dressing in the car (my mobile closet) is not difficult, at least for me. I've done it hundreds of times. You experience the need for organizing the activity. The visor mirror becomes your makeup mirror. Its really not very difficult once you done it a few times. Under dressing in the house as much as you can certainly helps. Give it a try. You'll have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I'm sorry it was so long but I wanted to share every detail of my first time in public . . .
    Thank you for sharing such an exciting moment! As others have mentioned, it must have been a truly magical experience because of the detail you've given us. Well done!

Nice Story Maria thanks for sharing!! You Go Girl!!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Maria, Congrats !! I'm sure you are loving the breast forms over the old water balloons, and no worrys about if they pop or spring a leak.
    So glad you had a great day out.

Hugs..
    Hugs
    Samantha