So I have to wear a monitor for 30 days. Not the easiest thing to wear, talked with my wife. She have me some Rhonda Shear "AH bra's" that she no longer wears, but even at 2X, hard to get on and off. So, off to WalMart in the buckle of the bible belt. Spent some time looking, ended up at the cash register with some "Hanes" seamless pullover bra's. The young lady reached for them to start ringing them up and I stopped her. Asked her if I could return them if they did not fit, that they were for me and I was guessing on the sizes. She said of course. Then we got into a whole back and forth on how difficult it was to buy a comfortable Bra and she said the ones I was purchasing were all she could wear.

So, she finished the purchase process, $65.00 on the debit card. I thanked her for being so kind to me and was out the door. Keep in mind this was all happening with me in Revlon Red toenail polish, Coach cross body bag, studs and hoops in each ear and under dressed at the time. No pitchforks, angry villagers, sirens, etc. So, maybe things are getting better.

CherylAnne