Thread: Sometimes it's the simple things...

Sometimes it's the simple things...

I live by myself so dressing around the apartment is no big deal. I figured out a long time ago that me trying to pass was just wasted effort(lipstick on a pig kinda thing), so I usually just lounge around in panties, bra with my forms on and a simple dress or a nice top and skirt.
    So tonight I check my email one last time before heading for bed and notice an email that a package I was expecting was delivered to my mail box today. It's 11:00 P.M. and I figure, what the heck. I slip on some cute sandals to go with my T-Shirt dress and head for the mail boxes across the apartment complex. I did have two cars pass me but they were too busy looking for that last parking space to worry about me.

In short, I had a nice walk this evening dressed as I wish I could be all the time on a beautiful spring evening with a light breeze blowing across my legs.

It was just nice and I wanted to share with people I knew would appreciate it.

PS. for those curious minds out there who are bound to ask... the package was Isaac Asimov's 'Foundation Trilogy' which I ordered for my oldest son which I think is pretty cool.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Maybe a point if change in your life. Good girl you.

Shelby,
    It may seem like a little advancement, but it is an advancement.

Yes, get out more even if it is only to collect the mail. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

the package was Isaac Asimov's 'Foundation Trilogy'
    Now i am in a quandry! i dont know which was the one that i would have enjoyed most, the walk outside in a nice T dress, or getting to read the foundation trilogy again LOL. I just happen to have every single book/ magazine article written by Asimov plus all the tribute books. I dont think many people realise how many movies are based on his writing.

Actually, i think both would be just great for me.

I've done walks in a neighborhood where my CD support group held our meetings. It was with a sister CD and it was in the evening and dark out. I remember feeling nervous, but at the same time, it also felt good being out. I remember the feel of the breeze blowing up my dress and how it felt moving my slip against my stockinged legs, nice!

Shelby, I live by myself too, and anxious for summer so I can walk outside in my yard and gazebo in gurl mode.

Enjoy
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Kudos Shelby, well done. Keep going to those mail boxes dressed as you please and enjoy.

Karen

Thanks for sharing, it is the little/simple things that can give us the most joy. Thank you fro reminding me of just one of them. Oh by the way, I love the Foundation Trilogy. Take care, Brenda

You go girl. Maybe push it a bit next time Shelby.
    Angie

Foundation's Edge and Foundation and Earth completed the series, and tied together Asimov's universe. Not to be missed. Plus another trip to the mailbox as a bonus!

I can tell you that the outings start out small and get bigger, until it's a drive somewhere and a longer walk with a more complete look. I think it's the natural progression of things in CD'ing. My first walk was, as a matter of fact, to the mailbox too. Now i have been out several times and am planning a shopping trip sometime in the future. Enjoy it!!Pioneers Park.jpg
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/