Thread: Things that go through my wife's head...

Banned Read only

Things that go through my wife's head...

I just had to laugh at my wife yesterday. She needed to borrow a bra. So I reached into my lingerie drawer and pulled one out. It just happened that it was still a little warm from the dryer.

I handed it to my wife and she said "Oh my God, do you have a heated lingerie drawer now too?"

I just laughed, it's just funny that, that would be the first thing to go through her head.

But a heated lingerie drawer may be a good idea...

At least she's okay with You! That's great. Yeah, heated lingerie would be nice.

Silver Member
    Warming 'the girls' would be better.

Platinum Member
    Back in the day (1970's) my wife use to wear "hot pants." No dryer needed!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I like that...we sleep on a waterbed...heated. My panty drawer is under the bed, so they are always warm!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Platinum Member
    Hi Roberta , That's just too funny, I love it>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well.............Roberta you have not given us the answer............are your drawers heated?
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not all women think the same. My ex would have said, "So, you're wearing bras now? And, u just took this one off!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I like the idea of pre-warmed clothes to put on my cold body in the winter. I like it very much.

I have a heated bathroom floor, and a heated discussion with the wife sometimes. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    OMG..... What are you doing putting your bras in the dryer!! My wife instructed me to always hang my bras to dry. Growing up as a closeted Crossdresser, my mother never taught me how to wash lingerie properly. You are very lucky to have such an understanding partner! Be sure to spoil her.

PS: Docrobbysherry, you are an upstanding guy who would give someone the “ bra off your own back!”, here here!
    Last edited by Ina Girdle; 04-03-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Banned Read only
    Meh... I throw all my "daily" wear soft cub bras in the dryer just like my mom did. I do hang dry my "sexy" bras, and bras with underwires, padded, or molded cups.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 04-03-2018 at 10:24 AM.

What a nice "warm" story.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    I just had to laugh at my wife yesterday. She needed to borrow a bra. So I reached into my lingerie drawer and pulled one out. It just happened that it was still a little warm from the dryer.

I handed it to my wife and she said "Oh my God, do you have a heated lingerie drawer now too?"

I just laughed, it's just funny that, that would be the first thing to go through her head.

But a heated lingerie drawer may be a good idea...
    Roberta, Every major Lingerie store in which I have shopped, ie, Soma, Victorys Secret, Hanes Bally, etc, have advised me to NEVER put a bra into a dryer. Line dry only.

Jodi

Banned Read only
    Yeah flimsy stuff like VS will fall apart in the dryer. But like I said my daily wear stuff goes in the dryer, even says right on the tag wash warm, tumble dry low, use only non-clorine bleach.