Thread: Double the pleasure

Double the pleasure

I do love the word bra and I do love to wear one whenever possible, when I want to enhance the girls I wear two bra's as I am now, what a wonderful feeling

Julie

2 cups give me double the pleasure.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    sounds uncomfortable to me, why not just add more stuffing in 1 bra.

Breast form is better, and feel super.
    Last edited by Pat; 04-03-2018 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Removed duplicated text
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I like to wear two sometimes to help with cleavage.

I am for breast forms, and a comfortable bra, and I have even gotten used to an underwire it holds things in place better.

Reality Check
    I wear one bra and breast forms. If I could, I would wear no bra and breast forms. Two bras wouldn't do anything for me.

Of course if you want to wear two at the same time, that's OK. There are no bra police.
    Krisi

I've done this on several occasions.. strapless first, then a strapped one. Made my boobs heaps bigger as I was able to push my forms down further to get my girls up higher
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I just don't feel properly dressed if I don't have my bra on,(I love the word also). Two bras sound a little uncomfortable. But to each his or her own. I've always had man boobs, so a good push-up bra in a b cup fits this girl perfectly. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Two bras sounds a bit odd, though I'm pretty sure there is a Madonna video where she has two on.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I love the feel of a bra and forms, but 2 bras? Not for me. I have been wearing a bra with my forms for the past 2 days, 7/24. My wife has become used to this and says little if anything. I put on a heavy shirt or sweat shirt if I go out and we have house guests that have not noticed at all. I especially love it when I can wear slim blouse or shirt thay makes my breast stand out.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have done two bras to create natural cleavage in the past.
    Did not feel one bit comfortable I will say that but I'm not a bra lover anyway but its one of those needed undergarments.

Gold Member
    I do a similar thing by wearing two bra's. I put on my everyday bra, a 52-B then a 52-DD with forms.
    It does give you a larger profile.
    Rader

I usually wear one bra, I have both b and d underwires. When I wear my Rago longline bra, I find wearing two bras both looks good and and feels good.

Silver Member
    Slightly different POV here. This morning my wife cuddled into me and rested her left hand on my right breast. After a minute or two caressing it, she picked up that hand and slid it inside the top of my slightly low cut nightgown and rested it again on my boob. The warmth of her hand was delightful. My boobs are small, not really big enough to require a bra, but they're there and they show when I wear the right top. To paraphrase from Seinfeld "They're real and they're UNspectacular"

If i could grow my girls to where they need a bra, I'd have a pretty substantial collection.

I go with my breast forms and my 38 dd bra. Lots of bounce and their fun to wear. Especially with the jiggle bra....

I have worn 2 at the same time before, like most of you to attempt natural cleavage. Not a regular thing for me though. I will say that the Bra and Forms for me is a must have to get my girl on. I can do a pair of sweats, and a tee shirt on a Saturday morning, add a bra and forms and I can get my fix for the day.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why be satisfied with just doubling your "pleasure"? Mine goes off the charts by ditching bras all together! When I wear my breast plate!

P1210345 (1280x1205).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!